The Student Room Group

You're too nice rejection line

I'm a second year student at Nottingham Trent, I've had 2 previous long term relationships but my last one was back in college. I'm one of a few guys at uni I know of who wants a relationship, but girls always shoot me down with the "you're too nice". I've tried avoiding coming on too strong too quickly, I've tried flirting, but it's the same outcome every time. I don't do one night stands, I have got off with girls in clubs but that's about it regarding that sort of lifestyle. I'm not into that. Where am I going wrong? Should I not want a relationship at university?
I think you're worrying too much! Girls love nice guys! Patience is the key, I'm sure you'll find the her one day! Just be yourself and behave like you normally would!
Sometimes you've got to wait with girls, try being friends first and just see where that leads to, don't rush into it.
Also, If you find that you have to change yourself for a girl, she's not the one, because she should like you for who you are, not what you're not (If that makes sense?)
if you want to talk about it more, just PM me :smile:
Reply 2
You're perfectly fine!
I think the girls you're going after just like the 'bad boy' type, so if I were you, I would try to find a girl who likes the nice guy. I know nice guys always find the right girl, they just have to go with the flow and be themselves:smile:
You're probably coming over as boring or not stylish or attractive enough.

If you are nice thats a good thing, now add to it things like: dressing well, being well groomed, being in good shape, learning the art of good conversation and listening, you will be popular with girls.
Reply 4
Original post by MagicNMedicine
You're probably coming over as boring or not stylish or attractive enough.

If you are nice thats a good thing, now add to it things like: dressing well, being well groomed, being in good shape, learning the art of good conversation and listening, you will be popular with girls.

I've tried all this! I am popular with girls already but it's the fact of finding a balance of not being friend zoned, which is usually the case, and flirting but not to come on too keen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending