Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have a problem. I have a offer to study fashion design @ DMU and @ Birningham City University. I really cant decide. But the one thing that is making me lean towards DMU is that BCU has very expensive accomodation.

Please any input would be appreciated, my family are no help btw.

ReputationRep:
    You should always go with your heart and your gut feelings, do you have a preference over the two cities themselves? If you are living at the university then it might be good to see what Leicester and Birmingham have to offer you. Looking at the league table, De Monfort is ranked 54 compared to Birmingham City at 88 but that isn't the only thing to consider. See if you can find others who have taken the course and listen to their thoughts about the university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heroic Madness)
    You should always go with your heart and your gut feelings, do you have a preference over the two cities themselves? If you are living at the university then it might be good to see what Leicester and Birmingham have to offer you. Looking at the league table, De Monfort is ranked 54 compared to Birmingham City at 88 but that isn't the only thing to consider. See if you can find others who have taken the course and listen to their thoughts about the university.
    Thanks for the advice

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.