Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The title says it all, I will be going to Coventry Uni in Sept 2016 in need of accomodation preferably university's accomodation. But am open to other private accomodation as long as it is very close to the university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wjycndy)
    The title says it all, I will be going to Coventry Uni in Sept 2016 in need of accomodation preferably university's accomodation. But am open to other private accomodation as long as it is very close to the university.
    Hello hun. If there isn't one already I am planning to make a group chat for all coventry university applicants 2016/17. Message me back for details

Alternatively you can email : [email protected]
    Or if you have facebook Vanessa Nwatutu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanessaxx98)
    Hello hun. If there isn't one already I am planning to make a group chat for all coventry university applicants 2016/17. Message me back for details

Alternatively you can email : [email protected]
    Or if you have facebook Vanessa Nwatutu
    Hey Vanessa, yes i would like to get details about this group chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wjycndy)
    Hey Vanessa, yes i would like to get details about this group chat
    Hello I have made a chat on facebook. I am the group admin you can add me Vanessa Nwatutu and I will join you to the chat

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.