The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Anyone from Graphic Communication&Illustration Interviewed/offered

Just putting a group together of people who maybe or are going loughborough from this course! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Marcusattwoodd
Just putting a group together of people who maybe or are going loughborough from this course! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I applied for Graphic Design :biggrin: had my interview last week, have you been offered a place yet?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
i have my interview for graphic communication and illustration tomorrow... What was yours like? could you let me know what sorts of questions were asked and how long the interview takes? I want to do illustration rather than graphics design so my work ill all illustrations... I'm wondering how the interviewers will take this....

Hi guys

Great to hear you are interested in coming to Loughborough :biggrin:

If you have any specific questions about living/studying here, let us know.

Amy
Reply 4
Original post by Jn_95
i have my interview for graphic communication and illustration tomorrow... What was yours like? could you let me know what sorts of questions were asked and how long the interview takes? I want to do illustration rather than graphics design so my work ill all illustrations... I'm wondering how the interviewers will take this....

Hey, I was so nervous about the interview but honestly it was the most relaxed one I've been to, mine was a
1-1 with the head of animation, it was just like a conversation talking about your work. Very relaxed so don't worry!

From what I remember I was asked to talk about my favourite piece of work and the one I found most challenging then general questions why I wanted to come to Loughborough, what I wanted to do after my degree etc no difficult questions. All in all it lasted maybe 15mins I think, honestly it's so casual though it felt like 5mins. I know they also ask if you have life drawings, don't worry if you don't, I didn't!

Hope it goes well :biggrin:
Reply 5
I've had an offer for this course starting this September, still torn on whether to accept or not.. anyone else accepted their offer?
Original post by indsb
I've had an offer for this course starting this September, still torn on whether to accept or not.. anyone else accepted their offer?

I've firmed my offer :smile:
Original post by indsb

Hi indsb
Great to hear that you're considering Loughborough as your first choice.:biggrin:

Let us know if you have any specific questions about the course or about life at Loughborough generally that would help you in making a final decision.

Teresa
Original post by huiyihang97
I've firmed my offer :smile:

We're really pleased to hear you'll be joining us!

We look forward to welcoming you in September. If you have any questions in the meantime, just let us know :smile:

Teresa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending