Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I've just booked my accommodation for September - the new one, Fontessa House! Is anyone else staying there or thinking of booking? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Northgate Point for me! Looks amazing, so excited

ReputationRep:
    Chester is my first choice but not seen any accomodation yet didnt think of not going with uni do you mind me asking why you went private and if you dont mind the costs

ReputationRep:
    Id heard that you don't get a choice with the uni so you can be placed anywhere and some of them look really old, the one ive gone with is brand new and looks amazing!!! and to be honest the costs are pretty much the same and this one comes with sky the one ive gone with is called Fontessa House!

(Original post by 3498kinvara)
    Chester is my first choice but not seen any accomodation yet didnt think of not going with uni do you mind me asking why you went private and if you dont mind the costs

ReputationRep:
    i really hope i can get accommodation at chester uni as its my firm choice, i live a few hours away and partnership accommodation is too expenisve for my budget
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 3498kinvara)
    i really hope i can get accommodation at chester uni as its my firm choice, i live a few hours away and partnership accommodation is too expenisve for my budget
    Hello,

Whilst we cannot guarantee accommodation, last year all our applicants who wanted accommodation were offered a place in University owned or partnership accommodation. We expect this to be the same this year.

Further details on our accommodation can be found online. If you have any queries about the application process or our accommodation, please contact our accommodation team.
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 01244 513000
    Facebook: facebook.com/uocresidentialliving

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to live in a house which is cheaper than partnership accommodation then there is a room going spare in a house with 4 second year girls as one has had to drop out due to personal reasons. Please contact me on facebook- Megan Alexandra if you are interested. It is walking distance from Parkgate and Kingsway campus. Name:  our house.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  25.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Is anyone also searching for accommodation off campus but near Reaseheath College. I'm interested in doing a flat share. Maybe around the Crewe or Nantwich area. Accommodation on campus seems nice but too expensive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.