Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Business HND
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by rebenoche)
    I want to do a HND in business but I don't know which to chose (business marketing, management or law)
    I want to top it up with a business economics BA degree after so which HND do you think will allow me to progress into business economics?
    HI,

You would normally need a specifically related are to the course you wanted to study. The courses you have mentioned may help you to top up to the Business Economics course, however you may want to email the Business faculty directly for more in depth information, their email is below.

[email protected]

Have you thought about doing the full degree with us within Business Economics? Where are you looking to study your HND? We may be able to advise you on partner colleges linked with us that run similar courses.

Thank you

Joshua

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofGreenwich)
    HI,

You would normally need a specifically related are to the course you wanted to study. The courses you have mentioned may help you to top up to the Business Economics course, however you may want to email the Business faculty directly for more in depth information, their email is below.

[email protected]

Have you thought about doing the full degree with us within Business Economics? Where are you looking to study your HND? We may be able to advise you on partner colleges linked with us that run similar courses.

Thank you

Joshua
    ☺️
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by rebenoche)
    The reason why I am chosing a HND is because I started Interior design & Enviromental Architectures last september and later withdrew because of a few reasons, one being that I didn't enjoy the course at all. I don't want to miss out a year or be behind a year which is why I chose a HND.. Because they have start dates a few times a year and because I can do a fast track one (1 year instead of 2). Thank you for your help. I will email the Business Faculty.
    I am looking for HND's in London or near London! ☺️
    Hey!

That's fine! If you need anything else, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to help you.

Also we do have an Open Day coming up in the next couple of weeks. It's on Saturday, 19th of March, 2016. Because you wanted to study a Business course, you will be attending our main Greenwich campus! If you want to book yourself a place, please click here.

Good luck with your studies!

Tasnim

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.