Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered how ur all gettin on?! What are the feelings on this module? If you do psycholgy i think u hav a serious advantage!
    On www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody There is some quite useful stuff and some educational games that might be useful! I thought they were quite good!
    How is everyone revisin for this?? I just keep making lots of posters???

ReputationRep:
    Hi Curly! There's just so much to learn isn't there?!! I'm concentrating on Chem now but have been doing a fair bit of mamphys... i find it really interesting, i tend to just read notes... wander around the house aimlessly reciting things... and read past papers!!

ReputationRep:
    So much to learn but so little time!! Does anyone know if we have to know all the stuff in blue boxes?? Like the one about memory!? And can they include anything synoptic in this paper if so thats just damn cruel! Please post!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlyc3)
    So much to learn but so little time!! Does anyone know if we have to know all the stuff in blue boxes?? Like the one about memory!? And can they include anything synoptic in this paper if so thats just damn cruel! Please post!! :confused:
    Who knows, it can't hurt to learn it I suppose, just depends if it's a marking point on the markscheme.

Got a busy night tonight of mamm phys, craaaaappp.

ReputationRep:
    just about the brain scans i guess

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else crapping themselves?

That's right baby, tomorrow's judgement day! This module is so much bigger than I remembered....

ReputationRep:
    yep, its going to be ****ing hard. I looked at the past paper, and realised Mammalian Physiology (and probably the other biology options) ask really random questions, so Mammalian is a bit of a synoptic imo. Random question: the functions of the endolymph, the quarternary structure of fibrinogen, the roles of the vertebra in detail, etc..................they're not even in the ****ing book! get a life OCR biology, even if we do background reading we still wont remember all that much, and why bother writing a textbook if OCR are not going to test us on most of it???!

Biology OCR definitely needs to think things through before every school stops registering with their board....

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the ****.

Got so much to do tonight/tomorrow morning, pretty uch revising the whole module. AHHH.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.