Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

Hope everybody is having a good day.

Myself (Eleni) and a friend (Susan) are conducting a quantitative analysis of interoception and heartbeat detection as part of our MSc Psychology degree and would like to invite you to participate in this research project at University of East London, Stratford Campus.

The study consists of two parts. You will be asked to complete a few short questionnaires (20 mins) and then you will complete a heartbeat perception task which will take about 10-15mins. The questionnaires can be filled out before hand and I can email them to you, or if you prefer to do it on the day I can provide you with a print out.

The research study will take place at the Stratford campus Arthur Edwards (AE) building, the research suit on the ground floor, every Wednesday 4:30-6 and every Thursday (we can book the lab depending on your flexibility). If you are interested please email either one of us with your availability.

If you are interested but cannot make it on that day, let us know and we can arrange for another day/time that suits you best. And of course we are both more than happy to participate in your study as well. If you are a student at UEL we would be really grateful if you could take part

Thank you all.

Susan Amiri: [email protected]
    Eleni Georgiou: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Eleni Georgiou and Susan Amiri

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.