The Student Room Group

birthday ideas for bae?

What have ya'll done for your boyfriend or girlfriends or even close friends birthday? I want cute and creative ideas as it's a special one:smile:
Maybe stop calling them bae?
Original post by DanB1991
Maybe stop calling them bae?

Dammit you beat me to it!
Take him/her to a restaurant (if you want to be classy- I don't recommend Nando's) or a club (if you want to get drunk too) and throw a surprise party with their closest friends and/or relatives? That is if you have a relatively high budget.

Or a surprise picnic just for the two of you, provided that the weather is fine :smile:.
Mine gifted me a small package of candy and chocolates cause we have exams and won't meet on our birthdays cayse we live a little far. :frown: Obviously she decorated it. But if you can give her company, then just find a beautiful spot in seclusion from the city and do all your favorite activites together. Maybe you could surprise her after a while by coordinating with others to join you guys after you're done spending some time.
its just a thread title, chill.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Take him/her to a restaurant (if you want to be classy- I don't recommend Nando's) or a club (if you want to get drunk too) and throw a surprise party with their closest friends and/or relatives? That is if you have a relatively high budget.

Or a surprise picnic just for the two of you, provided that the weather is fine :smile:.

I love the picnic idea thanks :smile:
Original post by hersheys073
Mine gifted me a small package of candy and chocolates cause we have exams and won't meet on our birthdays cayse we live a little far. :frown: Obviously she decorated it. But if you can give her company, then just find a beautiful spot in seclusion from the city and do all your favorite activites together. Maybe you could surprise her after a while by coordinating with others to join you guys after you're done spending some time.

good ideas, thankyaaa :')
Original post by Just want oreos
I love the picnic idea thanks :smile:

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending