Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you go out with someone who doesn't have many friends watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only have a few good friends and hardly seen them as they do not live near me. I rarely go out.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, as long as I love them, I wouldn't care how many friends they have

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes

Yes bc same and I treat others like how I would like to be treated.

ReputationRep:
    I'd introduce them to my friends, win-win :cute:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yes
    Only because you don't have any friends so you can't really say anything to your other half

ReputationRep:
    i would be their friend as well as their partner

TSR is not the best place to ask this question since no-one on here really has friends IRL, hence they are more likely to say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't see why not.

ReputationRep:
    Dated a girl with no friends. Couldn't see how such a sweet, smart and funny girl could not have any so I went with it. She was a *****, and i've been ****ing my way through life since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Only because you don't have any friends so you can't really say anything to your other half

You are such a ***** ZuluK
    Ethereal World agrees

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal World agrees
    She totally is. Me and TNTT give each other personal rep just because we both hate you Zulu.

ReputationRep:
    why not?

Ethereal World agrees
    The ***** who speaks the truth. You know what they say... Truth hurts but lies are worse

ReputationRep:
    friends?

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    She totally is. Me and TNTT give each other personal rep just because we both hate you Zulu.
    Meh, I don't care about rep... I don't lead a sad life
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My last girlfriend was like that, had very few friends and didn't go out much. Trouble is looking back I can see why now, she turned rather horrible on me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, of course

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'd be a bit worried if they had no froends at all but i would actually like the fact they just had a few close friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    My last girlfriend was like that, had very few friends and didn't go out much. Trouble is looking back I can see why now, she turned rather horrible on me.
    Same haha, it's almost like the reason they have no friends is because they are not very nice people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.