Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently a 1st year student nurse at Oxford Brookes University.

When I was applying I had soooo many questions about nursing, the uni itself, accommodation, placements etc that I wanted to ask so I have set up this thread for anyone who has any questions they want answering.

Please feel free to pm me on TSR, also I'm more than happy to respond to questions over email too.

Hope this helps

Good luck with the application process!

ReputationRep:
    I have a few questions
    First is how long does it take for you to hear back after you've applied? It's been nearly 2 months for me and I sill haven't heard back

Does the teaching take place in Swindon?
    If so does that mean it's better to stay near there or would you still be going to the main campus?

Do you find that you have time to join societies or get part time jobs etc..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.