The Student Room Group

I am going to stop procrasta- ooh I smell food

'Sup peeps! This is my journey of hopefully reducing my procrastination! After hours of pointless pinteresting and stalking Twitter during the half term, I realsied I could have probably revised more.

My subjects:
Maths
Further maths
English Lang
English Lit
The sciences and additional science
Graphics
Geography
German
Art
RS

So hopefully I will update this blog often. And to start of my revisioness, I am going go off to do a maths paper!

Farewell peeps!
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
'Sup peeps! This is my journey of hopefully reducing my procrastination! After hours of pointless pinteresting and stalking Twitter during the half term, I realsied I could have probably revised more.

My subjects:
Maths
Further maths
English Lang
English Lit
The sciences and additional science
Graphics
Geography
German
Art
RS

So hopefully I will update this blog often. And to start of my revisioness, I am going go off to do a maths paper!

Farewell peeps!

Pinterest! Someone after my own heart!!! Maths paper? I should be doing that right now... This is more important. As for procrastination, I started my own blog a few days ago and I've found that it helps a ton although I've found that I'm spending a lot on here... :smile: Best of luck! Looking forward to following your journey!
Original post by Ara8311a
Pinterest! Someone after my own heart!!! Maths paper? I should be doing that right now... This is more important. As for procrastination, I started my own blog a few days ago and I've found that it helps a ton although I've found that I'm spending a lot on here... :smile: Best of luck! Looking forward to following your journey!

Pinterest is so addicting right?! Thank you, good luck to you :smile: I will follow your journey too! Meanwhile maths is just ugh!
'Sup again peeps,

I have made it through maths, yay! High 5 ....... No? Don't leave me hanging :frown:

Tomorrows goals:
Do geography homework
Catch up on graphics and art coursework!
Do some graphics revision
Start practicing German ca speaking ( Ich werde nicht sehr spass machen)

Fun slightly educational story of the day: today in Maths people were talking about sleepovers instead of Maths, so our teacher told them it could be a circle theorem sleepover! That got me and my friend thinking- what abouth make circle theorem diagrams with skittles and sweets! Memorable and tasty! :wink:
Also here are some of my revision tips:

If you are a procrastinator like me, or get easily distracted- revise in the morning. The night before, put away gadgets and distracts things as far away as possible in a different room. The next morning, if you are lazy like me, you will probably be too lazy to get your stuff

( "it's too far away!" Bertram Jessie Disney channel (I miss Disney channel:colondollar::frown:)

, and then you can revise in your room with no distractions and get it over and done with. And you will be fresh in the morning too! Also maybe give or gadgets to someone trusted to hold until you have done your daily dose of revision :wink:

Also anyone with any useful advice/tips please share, and together we will end procrastination for go- cake (jk but cake would be nice)

Laters peeps
Hello chums,

"It's the start of something new (revision time! Well actually this something new should have probably started ages ago) it fells so right to be here with you ooh ( yes you my lovely fellow TSRians! Cringe all you want, I know you want to sing a long too:u:)"

Today I will be exploring the secret revision motivation that lies in depth of the wise song lyrics of High School Musical.

"Getcha,getcha head your head in the game, getchax4 head in the game......"
Troy is trying to focus on his game, like we are on our gcses, however that doesn't mean we should ignore our other aspirations. Like how Troy wants to sing, we want to do our hobbies as well. And like Troy and Gabriella we can balance both out in the end, and we can too if we try. So pls don't give up your hobbies as exams get closer, as well all need some free time to relax and divert our minds.

"I'm not gonna stop, that's who I amI'll give it all I got, that is my planWill I find what I lost? You know you canBet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on me."
Ya, if we keep working hard, revise a bit every day, we are going to reach our goals! And if there are some things you don't understand on your course, don't try and just memorise it, try your best to understand it too, as it can help you later on. Get a text book (cgp guides are often good), ask a teacher and last and not least TSR!

"I don't dance, I know you can, not a chance no chance no, if I can do this then you can hit the dance floor, I don't daaaance nooooooo."
Ok so Chad is pretty adamant on not dancing, and sometimes we feel we can't do something, that we are going to fail this subject. But we have the power to turn things around. If it's hard, ask for help and use your resources. If you try and maintain a positive attitude, you turn that can't to a can. Just keep powering through, a small step at a time if things seem really tough. Separating big daunting tasks, like a massive revision list into small mini goals, it will get easier with time and you will really proud of yourself in the end.
Also if a subject is seeming really dull, watch fun revision videos of the subject instead and search some weird facts up to make yourself more interested.
Just as Chad took on a positive can do attitude, and learnt how to dance, it was always inside of him, and inside of us. We just need to find it.

That's all for now chums, please share this post if you found it useful and please feel free to post your own songs and their secret motivationalness! "Together we are soarin flyin, there's not an a* in heaven we can't reach:h:
If you're looking for a motivational; song, you need look no further than good old Destiny's Child:

I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up (on revision)
I'm not gon stop (revising)
I'm gon work harder (on maths homework)
I'm a survivor (of the exam season)
I'm gonna make it (make those Cs into A*)
I will survive (exams)
Keep on survivin' (through revision season)

BOOM. MIKE DROP...

Original post by Tank Girl
If you're looking for a motivational; song, you need look no further than good old Destiny's Child:

I'm a survivor
I will survive (exams)

BOOM. MIKE DROP...

Original post by Tank Girl

I'm a survivor
I will survive (exams)

BOOM. MIKE DROP...

it doesn't get more motivational that!:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending