Complete core 1 revision.
Complete Physics Revision.
April (first 1/3rd):
Complete core 2 revision.
Recap all revision units properly.

Rest of April:
Complete as many past papers as I can
May:
Not sure about this yet, but will updatesoon.

Aims
AAAA
Biology over 90% ums
Chemistry over 90% ums
Physics over 90% ums
Maths:

Core 1 over 90% ums

Core 2 over 80% ums

I hope I stick to this and regularly.
A little support from fellow tsr mem
(edited 7 years ago)
Good Luck!

How many exams do you have this year due to the new syllabus I am struggling a bit to keep up with what exams those at AS have!
I love how detailed your plan is, best of luck :awesome:
Original post by BryonyG98
Good Luck!

How many exams do you have this year due to the new syllabus I am struggling a bit to keep up with what exams those at AS have!

My sixth form have submitted us for as exams aswell.
So I have 2 chemistry as exams, 2 biology, 2 physics and 3 maths
Out of those im intending on dropping biology.

Thanks for the support!
Original post by Gingerbread101
I love how detailed your plan is, best of luck :awesome:

Thanks!, good luck to you aswell.
Oh you have a good plan! Best of luck achieving this! I'm also taking Chemistry, biology and Maths but I'll be taking Physics later, you taking AS or complete A Level?
Original post by NachoPhilosopher
Oh you have a good plan! Best of luck achieving this! I'm also taking Chemistry, biology and Maths but I'll be taking Physics later, you taking AS or complete A Level?

Thanks!
Im taking chemistry maths and physics for as and a level but biology just for as.

What do you mean you will be taking physics later btw?
Means that I'll take only Chemistry Bio and Maths right now, then in November or next June, I'll appear for Physics...you know just to divide the burden!
Original post by Science_help
Thanks!
Im taking chemistry maths and physics for as and a level but biology just for as.

What do you mean you will be taking physics later btw?
Original post by NachoPhilosopher
Means that I'll take only Chemistry Bio and Maths right now, then in November or next June, I'll appear for Physics...you know just to divide the burden!

ah rite, good luck to you aswell
yep thank you! :smile:
Original post by Science_help
ah rite, good luck to you aswell
Update 1 Get things started

Just realised there is only 83 days left till my first exam.
Already nervous. Today the plan is to get my chemistry filesorganised, yesterday I printed out all chemistry past papers from last year ( Iknow the spec has changed but still extremely useful ), however I am not goingto do them till about April, as according to my plan. I also printed out someother practice questions and revision notes from online.
Today I’m going to organise these documents into files. I doAQA chemistry AS, new spec. The order of this is really messed up and so thefiles are going to be organised as following.
File 1- The one needed for school, so just school homework,class work etc.
File 2- All unit 1 and 2 past papers from last year andspecimen papers for this year.
For the next part, I need to explain something, the new specis really awkward. In AS there are 2 exams and some topics are only in paper 1,some only in paper 2 and some in both.
File 3 All revision notes and topic specific questions fortopics that only appear in paper 1 of AS exam- Atomic Structure, Redox,periodicity and Group 7 and period 3 stuff.
File 4 All of the stuff in file 3 but for the topics thatappear in paper 2 - Kinetics and Organic Chemistry
File 5 All the stuff in previous 2 files but for topicsthat appear in paper 1 and paper 2 Moles, Bonding, Energetics andEquilibrium.
So in a nutshell, today I hope to have organised revision notes(mostly from online resources), class notes, past papers and topic questionsinto 5 files.
File 1 Class notes
File 2 Past papers
File 3 Paper 1 only revision
File 4 Paper 2 only revision
File 5 Paper 1 and 2 revision

Stay tuned for regular updates, atm im just getting ready for revision because you should always wear a life jacket before jumping in the sea :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hi there and thanks for sharing your plan with us.

I find your story of GCSE times and the transition to AS levels very motivational to myself and think it will help with my own revision as well as others.

I wish you all the best Science_help in achieving what I know you are capable of and know that if you continue to work as hard as you are going you will achieve that AAAA with very high UMS scores.

I on the other hand am very different to yourself and struggle in especially the sciences lol and have to work very hard to understand things but am grateful for a very specific friend constantly who is always there to help.

PLAN:
To begin I am going to get all my folders as organised as possible hopefully by the end of February before I get sucked into one particular subject to revise.

Also best of luck to everyone!!!

REMEMBER:
It's not too late to start.

And I'll make sure I keep that life jacket fastened lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by laprug
Hi there and thanks for sharing your plan with us.

I find your story of GCSE times and the transition to AS levels very motivational to myself and think it will help with my own revision as well as others.

I wish you all the best Science_help in achieving what I know you are capable of and know that if you continue to work as hard as you are going you will achieve that AAAA with very high UMS scores.

I on the other hand am very different to yourself and struggle in especially the sciences lol and have to work very hard to understand things but am grateful for a very specific friend constantly who is always there to help.

PLAN:
To begin I am going to get all my folders as organised as possible hopefully by the end of February before I get sucked into one particular subject to revise.

Also best of luck to everyone!!!

REMEMBER:
It's not too late to start.

And I'll make sure I keep that life jacket fastened lol.

Thank you for the support, and I hope your revision plan goes well aswel , good luck
Update 2

Since the last update :

Organised all my chemistry files.
Completed the whole section on particle physics , in terms of note writing.

Over this weekend , im hoping to organise all of my physics and biology notes. Also I want to complete start writing notes for Biology topic 1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending