Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As you can probably tell, I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts
    It's been over 10 years since KH2 was released, and we're finally getting the next
    What new worlds do you think are going to be involved?
    There's rumours about there being 3 playable characters in the game too

The release dates going to be in 2017 (most likely)

( I miss Roxas so much :cry:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's character lists with characters from Kim Possible, Haunted Mansion, High School Musical & Honey I Shrunk The Kids- but these might not all be true
    This link will show more: http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/ima...s-3-338882.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I think the link you gave is pretty meaningless, it's just a generic background with stock images of the characters stuck on
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sora_)
    As you can probably tell, I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts
    It's been over 10 years since KH2 was released, and we're finally getting the next
    What new worlds do you think are going to be involved?
    There's rumours about there being 3 playable characters in the game too

The release dates going to be in 2017 (most likely)

( I miss Roxas so much :cry:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's character lists with characters from Kim Possible, Haunted Mansion, High School Musical & Honey I Shrunk The Kids- but these might not all be true
    This link will show more: http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/ima...s-3-338882.jpg
    Hey there, huge KH fan over here.

I've been waiting 10 long years and it's still not out yet. :emo: Well, we know for certain that Big Hero 6 world and Tangled world is going to be there. Other new worlds I think that will make an appearance is The Princess and The Frog's world, possibly Pocahontas, Wreck-It-Ralph, The Incredibles and Monsters Inc etc.

I feel like Roxas is going to make an appearance, along side characters from the other games e.g. Aqua, Terra and Ventus. This is going to be the final Sora's story Kingdom Hearts game, so they're going to answer every question.

ReputationRep:
    I'm here for the badass, complicated as **** story line.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Username002.1)
    I'm here for the badass, complicated as **** story line.
    Accurate description. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I still have KH2 HD for the PS3 and I haven't finished it due to the boss battles being just completely ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just really hoping they finally implement a co-op or PvP fighting mode in to KH3, they've tested that idea enough in games like 358/2 days and BBS! I never got a chance to actually test the online modes myself though

For worlds though, some interesting one's that I think I'd like to see would be The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Toy Story and probably most controversially - Star Wars :P

I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to be really unique with their selection of worlds in KH3, and re-use as few worlds as possible. I can't remember where I saw this though so I can't link it or quote it exactly, but taking that approach wouldn't surprise me either way - They have a lot to live up to for KH3!

3 Playable characters though?! I haven't heard that but I can imagine who the 3rd would be from the secret ending to Dream Drop Distance
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Leonardo.L)
    I'm just really hoping they finally implement a co-op or PvP fighting mode in to KH3, they've tested that idea enough in games like 358/2 days and BBS! I never got a chance to actually test the online modes myself though

For worlds though, some interesting one's that I think I'd like to see would be The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Toy Story and probably most controversially - Star Wars :P

I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to be really unique with their selection of worlds in KH3, and re-use as few worlds as possible. I can't remember where I saw this though so I can't link it or quote it exactly, but taking that approach wouldn't surprise me either way - They have a lot to live up to for KH3!

3 Playable characters though?! I haven't heard that but I can imagine who the 3rd would be from the secret ending to Dream Drop Distance
    Online gaming mode would be a good idea, maybe for some of the mini-games. :yep:

They did have The Jungle Book world in BBS, but they got rid of it last minute (not sure why; copyright?). I feel like they're going to have mainly Disney/Pixar worlds, as they have already confirmed Tangled and Big Hero 6 will be there. It's so obvious that Frozen will be there, I think that might be interesting. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Online gaming mode would be a good idea, maybe for some of the mini-games. :yep:

They did have The Jungle Book world in BBS, but they got rid of it last minute (not sure why; copyright?). I feel like they're going to have mainly Disney/Pixar worlds, as they have already confirmed Tangled and Big Hero 6 will be there. It's so obvious that Frozen will be there, I think that might be interesting. :ninja:
    Online mini-games would be rather fun actually! In all honesty though, if they have to scrap any online modes in order to focus on having a single player made of pure gold, then I won't complain either way.

Ahh yes so they did! I completely forgot. More reason for why it could appear this time then! Pretty similar with Toy Story, they apparently had unused models for Woody and Buzz in KH1 if I remember rightly?

I'd be happy with more Disney/Pixar based worlds though, those films needed some love in the franchise! I'm not so fond of Frozen I must admit, however I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt if/when it does get announced. As you mentioned previously however seeing a world for The Incredibles would be amazing, I can almost picture the boss already! (A heartless-esque version of that giant robot that attacks the city? )

I do wonder though, would they do Finding Nemo/Dory...? I didn't like Atlantis in KH1 at all but that'd still be interesting...!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Online mini-games would be rather fun actually! In all honesty though, if they have to scrap any online modes in order to focus on having a single player made of pure gold, then I won't complain either way.

Ahh yes so they did! I completely forgot. More reason for why it could appear this time then! Pretty similar with Toy Story, they apparently had unused models for Woody and Buzz in KH1 if I remember rightly?

I'd be happy with more Disney/Pixar based worlds though, those films needed some love in the franchise! I'm not so fond of Frozen I must admit, however I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt if/when it does get announced. As you mentioned previously however seeing a world for The Incredibles would be amazing, I can almost picture the boss already! (A heartless-esque version of that giant robot that attacks the city? )

I do wonder though, would they do Finding Nemo/Dory...? I didn't like Atlantis in KH1 at all but that'd still be interesting...!
    Neither would I tbh, I've been waiting over 10 years for KH3, it simply has to be AMAZING.

Did they?! :eek: I better research this, but a Toy Story World would be awesome. I can imagine Sora becoming toy sized and having to do challenges etc.

YEEESS. If there was The Incredibles world I will cry from happiness! :ahee:

Atlantis was okay imo in KH, but I hated it in KH2. All the singing challenges annoyed me. A Finding Nemo/Dory world would be interesting, but I feel like they won't inclue that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Neither would I tbh, I've been waiting over 10 years for KH3, it simply has to be AMAZING.

Did they?! :eek: I better research this, but a Toy Story World would be awesome. I can imagine Sora becoming toy sized and having to do challenges etc.

YEEESS. If there was The Incredibles world I will cry from happiness! :ahee:

Atlantis was okay imo in KH, but I hated it in KH2. All the singing challenges annoyed me. A Finding Nemo/Dory world would be interesting, but I feel like they won't inclue that.
    Haha 10 years? That's grim! :laugh: I only really got in to Kingdom Hearts around 2009, so that's still around 7 years of waiting I suppose!

Yep! Although I was slightly wrong there apparently, it was for KH2: Final Mix. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0ec727907f.jpg)
    A toy sized Sora would be hilarious though! I could even imagine a segment riding RC or something! :P

Haha me and you both! It's by far one of my favourite Pixar films!

Oh god yeah I actually forgot about the KH2 version of Atlantis and how bad that was. :laugh:
    Maybe we can just have a Nemo summon where he bounces about in one of those fish bags or something. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Haha 10 years? That's grim! :laugh: I only really got in to Kingdom Hearts around 2009, so that's still around 7 years of waiting I suppose!

Yep! Although I was slightly wrong there apparently, it was for KH2: Final Mix. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0ec727907f.jpg)
    A toy sized Sora would be hilarious though! I could even imagine a segment riding RC or something! :P

Haha me and you both! It's by far one of my favourite Pixar films!

Oh god yeah I actually forgot about the KH2 version of Atlantis and how bad that was. :laugh:
    Maybe we can just have a Nemo summon where he bounces about in one of those fish bags or something. :laugh:
    7 years is still such a long time, congrats for being part of the club for so long! :congrats:

Oh my god, noo why did they remove it?! :cry: I think it's probably copyright then. For example, in the Kingdom Hearts manga (and KH2), it does not include Tarzan's world due to copyright (ffs).

Yeees! Can't wait for The Incredibles 2! :woo:

That's how bad it was. :rofl:
    Yeah, I think a summon would be a better idea.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE( I miss Roxas so much :cry:)
    [/QUOTE]

Roxas... did I hear Roxas...? I'm-I'm not crying, I'm just watering the plants through my eyes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.