Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

At the moment I am doing CCEA A2 Aert & Design and our exam theme has just been recently released and I am looking for some more ideas as to what to do for my portfolio and/ or final piece.

The theme is: "Proxitimty"

I have chosen to approach this theme with the title "Human Interaction", or something alike, and I have a few sub-themes/ topics to look at:
    • The Human Body - doing a study of hands, taking a life drawing class, experimenting with movement, perhaps small wire sculptures in the shape of the ideal bodies etc.
    • Touching - Photography of fingertips touching, holding hands, life drawing, grabbing faces and bodily distortion etc.
    • Talking and Communication - Spreading gossip, "hurt", ears, movement in the mouth etc.

Any help would be really appreciated ::):
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.