Posted from TSR Mobile
    yep afraid so :lol:

What are you up to now then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    yep afraid so :lol:

What are you up to now then?
    Awww :lol:

Just on TSR whilst looking up something for my computing. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww :lol:

Just on TSR whilst looking up something for my computing. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha :lol:

I am meant to be trying to revise for my ISA exam, but all my lessons at school were cancelled today so I just revised for 5 hours at school instead

Sounds interesting! Which part of computing is it?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Smiling ? Waking up on the morning with a purpose ? Putting emojis
    That just ain't me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol:

I am meant to be trying to revise for my ISA exam, but all my lessons at school were cancelled today so I just revised for 5 hours at school instead

Sounds interesting! Which part of computing is it?
    Haha fair enough. Good to see you made great use of your time :yep: now you can relax and listen to Duran Duran
    It's programming in python

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha fair enough. Good to see you made great use of your time :yep: now you can relax and listen to Duran Duran
    It's programming in python

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha and yeah I did (for once) I usually would but my sister is playing her awful so I have given in and turned mine off :lol:
    Ahh right I see, I kind of wish that I'd done the computing GCSE as it looked really good (my friend also said he really enjoyed it too)

ReputationRep:
    Haha and yeah I did (for once) I usually would but my sister is playing her awful so I have given in and turned mine off :lol:
    Ahh right I see, I kind of wish that I'd done the computing GCSE as it looked really good (my friend also said he really enjoyed it too)
    Haha good awww no, is it that bad?
    Awww I love the programming the theory on the other hand...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha good awww no, is it that bad?
    Awww I love the programming the theory on the other hand...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes considering she likes 'OMI' 1D and Chris Brown :lol:
    The programming looks to be the best bit! And yeah, the written/theory stuff is always boring isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    The programming looks to be the best bit! And yeah, the written/theory stuff is always boring isn't it?
    I did programming when I was at Uni. Not a fan I just found it quite hard to get my head around and not particularly exciting

ReputationRep:

And that made me think of my brother Not only does he blast out his bad music, but he sings loudly to it too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that is all I can say
    Yes! Haha well I think so anyway
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I did programming when I was at Uni. Not a fan I just found it quite hard to get my head around and not particularly exciting
    Cool, what languages did you do? And which uni, if you don't mind me asking? Fair enough. Yeah - but that feeling when you've actually done it! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right I see.... It does look interesting and I also like building computers (I built one a few years ago as sort of a mini project for myself - I've built some Hi-Fi stuff also)

ReputationRep:
    And that made me think of my brother Not only does he blast out his bad music, but he sings loudly to it too :lol:
    Haha My sister likes to sing all the chavvy bits too... she knows I hate swearing so she sings that too :lol:

Wow, that is all I can say
    Yes! Haha well I think so anyway

Cool, what languages did you do? And which uni, if you don't mind me asking? Fair enough. Yeah - but that feeling when you've actually done it! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right I see.... It does look interesting and I also like building computers (I built one a few years ago as sort of a mini project for myself - I've built some Hi-Fi stuff also)
    Yeah, I mean I didn't enjoy it myself, but everyone is different Ahh, that's really cool We have a Hi-Fi system. We have a stereo, record player and two speakers.

ReputationRep:
    Haha My sister likes to sing all the chavvy bits too... she knows I hate swearing so she sings that too :lol:

Hahaha
    :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I mean I didn't enjoy it myself, but everyone is different Ahh, that's really cool We have a Hi-Fi system. We have a stereo, record player and two speakers.
    Ahh I see, I cant really comment anyway as I have never done a computing qualification My dad bought me all the bits for christmas when I was about 12 and I kind of just got on with it He knows someone who builds his own Hi-Fi equipment (its his company) and he got me started on a few things... I've built a DAC and a few power supplies for stereos - no nothing overly interesting though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... my sister is a chav and I'm completely not... kids at school make fun of me for being 'posh'

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.