Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I thought Amellia was a Stormtrooper :rofl: (Yes, I remember :lol:)

Well, I see your hmmm and raise you a hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...m.

I see what you mean :rofl:

Haha it's the tail that looks like his hair :rofl:
    Hey! I am General Amellia... of the 501st legion and master of the light side of the force :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mmm mmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmm. ........m

Haha yes its the tail.. that squirrel had a Simon quiff going on :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hi Matrix! Are you ready for the weekend? :woo: Haha sorry I couldn't resist Ahh good to hear - not too bad thanks! what are you up to now then?

Haha Do I have enough time to have a quick tea before we embark on our mission? :rofl: Master Amellia (General of 501st Legion) is rather hungry.... Do I bring my lightsaber, blaster rifle or sniping rifle on this quest? :lol:
    Hi! Idk - my weekend is basically just going to be revision (*sarcastic* woohoo ) That's great. Currently I am on TSR and was about to do some French but you know...procrastination is a bit more appealing. Whilst doing that, I'm desperately trying not to laugh
    Can never be to careful...I say bring them all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Matrix! Are you ready for the weekend? :woo: Haha sorry I couldn't resist Ahh good to hear - not too bad thanks! what are you up to now then?

Haha Do I have enough time to have a quick tea before we embark on our mission? :rofl: Master Amellia (General of 501st Legion) is rather hungry.... Do I bring my lightsaber, blaster rifle or sniping rifle on this quest? :lol:
    yeah you have enough time!!
    YES BRING EVERYTHING!!! even string cheese if you have some- i've ran out :lol:

ReputationRep:
    All three of course. You must always be prepared, young padawan.
    I thought that Master Obi-Wan found blasters uncivilised? :lol: SassKing I am not even that much younger you have no years on me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I thought that Master Obi-Wan found blasters uncivilised? :lol: SassKing I am not even that much younger you have no years on me :rofl:
    Ah, yeah. Good point :lol:

Haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    yeah you have enough time!!
    YES BRING EVERYTHING!!! even string cheese if you have some- i've ran out :lol:
    Haha okay.... its time to set off on the mission! I'm sorry but I don't have any cheese strings :lol:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Hi! Idk - my weekend is basically just going to be revision (*sarcastic* woohoo ) That's great. Currently I am on TSR and was about to do some French but you know...procrastination is a bit more appealing. Whilst doing that, I'm desperately trying not to laugh
    Can never be to careful...I say bring them all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww no! I hope you make time for some fun! Hahaha laughing is still allowed at present - make use of it :lol: ahah and okay!

ReputationRep:
    Haha okay.... its time to set off on the mission! I'm sorry but I don't have any cheese strings :lol:

Aww no! I hope you make time for some fun! Hahaha laughing is still allowed at present - make use of it :lol: ahah and okay!
    hmmm that's okay, we can pop into Tesco on the way to Isengard :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am General Amellia... of the 501st legion and master of the light side of the force :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.mmm mmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmm. ........m

Haha yes its the tail.. that squirrel had a Simon quiff going on :rofl:
    Well, I am a Sith. Sorry to break this to you. However, we must put our differences aside for The Hobbit's sake :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Mmmm mmmmmmmmm..mmm...mmmm...mmm...mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Ah, yeah. Good point :lol:

Haha :lol:
    Haha :lol: are you forgetting about when you had to take on Grievous? SassKing I am most disappointed

Haha but its true :lol: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    SassKing has run out of cheese strings, so don't even ask... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am a Sith. Sorry to break this to you. However, we must put our differences aside for The Hobbit's sake :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Mmmm mmmmmmmmm..mmm...mmmm...mmm...mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    SassKing how could you? :cry: You were meant to be my Master.... ahh good point cant have the Hobbitses getting grouchy

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    hmmm that's okay, we can pop into Tesco on the way to Isengard :rofl:
    Haha fair enough then :rofl: what is a cheese string even like? (ive never had one, also I've never been to McDonalds (and the other ones) - am I missing out?)

ReputationRep:
    I'll try... really (I have to be very cautious about these things ) good luck with your mission

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    SassKing has run out of cheese strings, so don't even ask... :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Arent you a bit old for them anyways :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol: are you forgetting about when you had to take on Grievous? SassKing I am most disappointed

Haha but its true :lol: :rofl:
    That was an exception It was a dangerous situation and I had no choice :lol:

I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I'll try... really (I have to be very cautious about these things ) good luck with your mission

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha aww you mean you aren't coming? You'll have to organise the welcome home parade instead

ReputationRep:
    Bye! Woof

ReputationRep:
    SassKing how could you? :cry: You were meant to be my Master.... ahh good point cant have the Hobbitses getting grouchy

Haha fair enough then :rofl: what is a cheese string even like? (ive never had one, also I've never been to McDonalds (and the other ones) - am I missing out?)
    well it's like cheese, but it's stringy,, like really stringy!!! a long cylinder of cheese that is stringy i guess :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That was an exception It was a dangerous situation and I had no choice :lol:

I know...
    Hahaha I think dangerous is a huge understatement :lol: Though I cannot think of another word anyway :rofl:

ReputationRep:

This is the part where we duel on Mustafar :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Arent you a bit old for them anyways :rofl:
    you are never too old for string cheese my dear friend, never too old.... :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.