Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha woah...yeah definitely not a hobbit then! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :rofl: By the looks of things I have hugely underestimated SassKing in many ways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha :rofl: By the looks of things I have hugely underestimated SassKing in many ways
    Haha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha don't tell me you're a giant too Matrix - I'm probably the smallest person on the thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    haha don't tell me you're a giant too Matrix - I'm probably the smallest person on the thread :lol:
    Haha no...I'm not a giant :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiii Everyone!! Amellia has returned from school How has everyones days been? :hugs:

Matrix123 CleverSquirrel FrenchUnicorn SassKing13 Andy98 alishba-rosex

Hi my day has been exhausting, but the mocks are finally over!! so tired though, wbu? And I accepted the sc

ReputationRep:
    Haha no...I'm not a giant :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But the question is.... are you taller than me? :lol:

(Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Hi my day has been exhausting, but the mocks are finally over!! so tired though, wbu? And I accepted the sc
    Hii! Aww yay congratulations on finishing your mocks! Haha thank you! Ahh I'm excited for my trip to Portsmouth tomorrow! what are you up to?

ReputationRep:

Hii! Aww yay congratulations on finishing your mocks! Haha thank you! Ahh I'm excited for my trip to Portsmouth tomorrow! what are you up to?
    Haha we shall never know... :lol:

Ooh are you visiting the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha we shall never know... :lol:

Ooh are you visiting the uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha ahh well - the suspense is killing me :lol:

And yes I am Oww I'll miss you lot tomorrow Don't be having too much fun without me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:

Thank you:hugs: I haven't visited Portsmouth in ages, hope you have fun and not much, in my pj's and so tired lol, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you:hugs: I haven't visited Portsmouth in ages, hope you have fun and not much, in my pj's and so tired lol, what about you?
    You are most welcome :hugs: Haha thank you! Haha same actually, I love sitting around in my pjs... so comfy I'm just sneaking around on here for bit before I get my stuff ready for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    You are most welcome :hugs: Haha thank you! Haha same actually, I love sitting around in my pjs... so comfy I'm just sneaking around on here for bit before I get my stuff ready for tomorrow
    Ikr I love my pj's:yep: and ooh, what's happening tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha ahh well - the suspense is killing me :lol:

And yes I am Oww I'll miss you lot tomorrow Don't be having too much fun without me!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :naughty:
    What!?:eek: no, master, you must not die! Your noble followers will save a prayer for you

Ooh have fun! Awww well we all know how much Amellia loves her revision - so yes, I will be having fun without you...sorry :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr I love my pj's:yep: and ooh, what's happening tomorrow?
    Haha same!! I have to get the train at 5.00AM :lol: which means I have to get up at 4

ReputationRep:
    What!?:eek: no, master, you must not die! Your noble followers will save a prayer for you

Ooh have fun! Awww well we all know how much Amellia loves her revision - so yes, I will be having fun without you...sorry :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :eek: why thank you

Haham taking revision with me on the train (yay) which I have to catch a 5AM :lol: oh no Matrix how could you even say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Don't know what you're laughing at - that includes you too! My noble followers

ReputationRep:

Of course you are. You've got Crocodiles on your IPod for the occasion.

In all seriousness, have a great time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    [/b]

Of course you are. You've got Crocodiles on your IPod for the occasion.

In all seriousness, have a great time
    Haha yes I do - and all 3 of my Duran Duran albums, My dads 4 Clash albums and any other listenable music in the house :rofl:

Haha aww thanks SassKing! I hope you have an awesome weekend!

ReputationRep:
    Haha same!! I have to get the train at 5.00AM which means I have to get up at 4

Aw, poor you! - I hate waking up early, I always feel sleep deprived:lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.