This discussion is closed.
Matrix123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amellia123)
Aww no! :cry2:

Its the last module of A2.... and its so hard!
Revising at this hour? :cry: I'm having a cup of tea before bed - its been a log day :lol:
Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)
Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there Yes of course! :rofl:
Lil08
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
gay
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lil08)
gay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aww Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there Yes of course! :rofl:
Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:
Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr
Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:
Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead
Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....
Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together
Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together
Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends
Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends
Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:
Haha same tbh!
Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
:lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha same tbh!
Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
:lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aww
And yes I know what you mean Thank you!
Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha aww
And yes I know what you mean Thank you!
Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:
Good, you're welcome
Haha yup, we could all benefit from that

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good, you're welcome
Haha yup, we could all benefit from that

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too right!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.74%
No (573)
60.32%
Not really bothered about them (199)
20.95%

Watched Threads