Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww no! :cry2:

Its the last module of A2.... and its so hard!
    Revising at this hour? :cry: I'm having a cup of tea before bed - its been a log day :lol:
    Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Mhmm oh well..I guess it could be worse. At least I have nothing else to do tomorrow

Ooh I hope that went well...good thing you had around 5 hours to do it. Haha well if I do it whilst on TSR then it's alright at this time :lol: awww yes it has

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
    Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there Yes of course! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    gay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww Damn I really don't like revision... my pen kept slipping when the train jolted so there are these random lines on my paper :lol:
    Haha yeah I did - I nodded off for half an hour though on the way there Yes of course! :rofl:
    Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I'd hate that! Haha well we both know that you don't like getting up early, well, not that early anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I just kept saying 'damn' to myself 7am early is fine - I hated waking up at 4 this morning :lol:
    Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol: I can imagine someone sitting near you giving you weird looks each time you say that fair enough, yeah there's quite a difference there :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr

ReputationRep:
    Haha tbh, I was pretty much the only person in my section of the train up until about 7am :rofl: Ahaha and ikr
    Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
    Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fairs, oh yes! I remember you saying something along the lines of:
    Amellia doesn't associate with that riff raff :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no she does not :lol: Amellia was very choosy with who she spoke at the university Literally only 'befriended' 2 people :lol:
    Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha choosy? :rofl: well two is better than none

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead

ReputationRep:
    Haha wait did I spell it wrong? :rofl: I agree, though the boy was a bit shy so I ended up talking to his mum instead
    Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah :lol: I'm just weird - it's a pretty funny word if you say it loads of times :rofl: haha fair enough, talk to those who are willing to talk :yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha nah you aren't at all..... award of the most weird member goes to me I am afraid :rofl: Ikr, He talked a bit more after he realised I was on my own :lol: Hmm...and I really must stop using TSR if I want some decent grades this year....
    Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together
    Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha OK...well maybe I get 2nd place? :lol: anyway, we can be weird together
    Awww that's very nice of him:yep: haha I've been thinking that too...about me not you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends
    Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
    Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha okay then :yep: just warning you there is a reason I only have two 'real' real life friends
    Hahaha yeah - he'd made Portsmouth his firm choice too so hopefully I will spot him when we start!
    Hmmm you know I waste too long on here :rofl: You aren't too bad - at least you get work done!! :rofl:
    Haha same tbh!
    Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
    Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
    :lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha same tbh!
    Aww yeah that's awesome!y fingers will be crossed for you...not literally of course because...well it's obvious :lol:
    Yeah...well I do get a bit done - nowhere near as much as I did before joining TSR :rofl:

Anyway I should go to bed now.
    :lol: I nearly spoke in third person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww
    And yes I know what you mean Thank you!
    Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww
    And yes I know what you mean Thank you!
    Haha yeah I need to do more work and faff about less :rofl:

And same actually - I'm exhausted! Night night! :lol: :hugs:
    Good, you're welcome
    Haha yup, we could all benefit from that

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good, you're welcome
    Haha yup, we could all benefit from that

No doubt - you've been up since 4! Goodnight! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too right!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.