Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha :lol: Amellia does not wish to undergo GCSE food tech again were she had to write two 60 page analysis reports, provide photographic evidence and make 4 meals in 2 hours Haha oh no not coursework!!

Aww that's good to hear! I did thank you what have you been up to then?
    Haha :lol:
    Now the laughing stops - serious time

Of course, you must do something similar to your food tech coursework!
    I expect 6 different types of rice pudding (the top 6 in England (or Isengard) of course). You also need two final design ideas, completed with a final brief. Please prepare the rice pudding and take pictures on top of everything else!
    (This includes:
    A 60 page analysis for each brief created
    Existing rice pudding research of a suitable size (minimum of 20 pages)
    A full essay based upon the reasons for travelling to the depths of time for the perfect rice pudding and the complications that may arise from this - make sure to include financial and ethical issues with choice of pudding
    Specific design brief research (you can include a plan for this if you wish)
    Questionnaire complete with at least 100 replies
    Research analysis (at least 30 pages)
    Design specification for each of your ideas - must be double sided A4 at minimum
    Complete a planning sheet about your choices of rice pudding complete with an evaluation of those created and photographic evidence
    Develop these ideas based on what you learn on your quest (include pictures if your quest and signed documents by the wise souls who have helped you along the way)
    Make any further necessary developments after further research
    Complete a final quest if required to finalise your developments and describe your final idea for rice pudding in detail
    Complete an evaluation of this final brief (minimum of 40 pages) with fully explained reasons for your choice and its benefits on society
    Your rice pudding will be tested, maybe by SassKing13 if he's up to it then you can make an evaluation for this
    *Please note, this is just a suggested path to follow with your feedback on your rice pudding mission. Make sure to add any extra information.

Edit: woah that's long!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    aww that's good!!!! :hugs:

Yeah not too bad thanks!!!

Been a busy fire-breathing squirrel today!!! haha

Anything exciting happen today?!

It's been a so-so, but everything's been okay I guess. I got my Spanish mock result back which was an A and in English I could feel as if I was literally being stared at by a guy who claims to 'hate me' and is such a jerk towards me. But yeah that's it mainly it lol. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 that was impressive

ReputationRep:
    If you are A Good Unicorn, Why did you say Mwahahaha, and also, How did you Kill Him (BTW I am not doubting your Unicorness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

I expect 6 different types of rice pudding (the top 6 in England (or Isengard) of course). You also need two final design ideas, completed with a final brief. Please prepare the rice pudding and take pictures on top of everything else!
    (This includes:
    A full essay based upon the reasons for travelling to the depths of time for the perfect rice pudding and the complications that may arise from this - make sure to include financial and ethical issues with choice of pudding
    Design specification for each of your ideas - must be double sided A4 at minimum
    Complete a planning sheet about your choices of rice pudding complete with an evaluation of those created and photographic evidence
    Develop these ideas based on what you learn on your quest (include pictures if your quest and signed documents by the wise souls who have helped you along the way)
    Complete a final quest if required to finalise your developments and describe your final idea for rice pudding in detail
    Complete an evaluation of this final brief (minimum of 40 pages) with fully explained reasons for your choice and its benefits on society
    Your rice pudding will be tested, maybe by @SassKing1 if he's up to it then you can make an evaluation for this
    *Please note, this is just a suggested path to follow with your feedback on your rice pudding mission. Make sure to add any extra information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait is this whole thing about Rice Pudding. I hate Rice Pudding!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who finds these funny?

Name:  799d53cbe632d877e95265967f46fc87.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  46.2 KB
    Attachment 512905512907
    Attachment 512905512907512900
    [attach]5.1290551290751294e+23[/attach]
    [attach]5.129055129075129e+29[/attach]

Matrix123 SassKing13 FrenchUnicorn Andy98 CleverSquirrel alishba-rosex
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 that was impressive
    Thanks
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Wait is this whole thing about Rice Pudding. I hate Rice Pudding!
    Haha yeah...awww - I haven't had it for ages, don't think I do either tbh just don't speak of it again...this is a very serious mission for Amellia. She must focus:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Attachment 512905512907

Haha I laughed wayyyy too much at that!!!:top: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    It's been a so-so, but everything's been okay I guess. I got my Spanish mock result back which was an A and in English I could feel as if I was literally being stared at by a guy who claims to 'hate me' and is such a jerk towards me. But yeah that's it mainly it lol. Wbu?
    Nice one for the Spanish though!!!! *hi-five*
    listen in carefully,
    Okay so here's the deal with this pleb of a guy who is deciding to hate on my friend,

Us squirrels use acorns as form of weapon to throw at haters, but here's a suitable alternative for you Earthlings-Spatulas

Get a hold of alot of spatulas (around hundred maybe? Depending on how creepy this dude is), and every time you walk past him, hit him on the head with a spatula-100% guarantee to knock a few brain cells out with every hit!

And the next time you see him staring, just throw one at his face boomerang style-also 100% guarantee to work!!

Hope it helped :rofl:

ReputationRep:

(This includes:
    Your rice pudding will be tested, maybe by SassKing13 if he's up to it then you can make an evaluation for this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay - serious time is on

6 is nothing - I had to do 12 for both courseworks! :lol:

And okay, I accept the challenge though how do I get the samples to you? I doubt my dad would be very impressed with strangers at the door asking for food...

So Identification of types of rice pudding, analysis of methods and solving of the problem (ie creating the rice pudding masterpiece)

Challenge accepted Matrix!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I laughed wayyyy too much at that!!!:top: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahaha :lol: just some random memes I had lurking on my phone

ReputationRep:

Attachment 512905512907

That's actually made my day!!!! :rofl:
    Grumpy cat ones are the best hehe

I'm planning for an English CAT, but I'll survive
    How about you?
    Good luck
    Just browsing the internet :P
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    If you are A Good Unicorn, Why did you say Mwahahaha, and also, How did you Kill Him (BTW I am not doubting your Unicorness
    Who said good unicorns could not say mwahahaha :cry2:
    I puked on him :3

ReputationRep:

Attachment 512905512907

that was funny especially the first one haha x

ReputationRep:
    That's actually made my day!!!! :rofl:
    Grumpy cat ones are the best hehe

hahaha grumpy cat it so funny :lol: but combined with Palpatine :lol:

ReputationRep:
    that was funny especially the first one haha x
    Hahaha don't even ask where I find all this weird stuff :lol:

ReputationRep:

(This includes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Matrix, you just won at life.

:rofl:

PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Okay - serious time is on

6 is nothing - I had to do 12 for both courseworks! :lol:

And okay, I accept the challenge though how do I get the samples to you? I doubt my dad would be very impressed with strangers at the door asking for food...

So Identification of types of rice pudding, analysis of methods and solving of the problem (ie creating the rice pudding masterpiece)

Challenge accepted Matrix!
    Good

Well we can very easily push that to 18 so don't push your luck, Amellia!

Hmmm apparently not...we'll have to figure that out when we get there. Right now you must focus on the start of your mission - you have a lot ahead of you.
    But...if you both went to the Duran Duran concert...

In short, yes (you did a much better job than me there!)

I'm glad you have accepted, Amellia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Attachment 512905512907

Nope :rofl: The Darth Sidious one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You expect me to believe that flakes killed a Evil Unicorn with black and white rainbows????

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.