Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    He is so weird! I seriously don't understand guys, like he tried to hit me with a chair and then apologies? Then ignores me for the rest of the day. It worked I threw a paper ball and he threw the weirdest look, but the idea rocked.
    Nah, your deff more productive than me, I can be slow yet fast though lol

You got threatened to be hit with a chair. What's with the crazy spatula guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i know right :cry2:
    i was too busy singing planet earth to realise you made another reference :rofl:
    i bow down to you your highness and ask for forgiveness for my horrendous mistake
    Amellia forgives your horrendous injustice against DD

:rofl:

(Original post by SassKing13)

I... :rofl: and yeah, I would :lol:

:hugs:
    Has SassKing got the giggles? My my....

To be honest, you would have to shrink by nearly a foot, bleach your hair (au naturel blonde of course) and get learning the guitar

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I haven't finished my homework yet! But no one cares! Don't even know why I am still posting. Just posting what is on my mind! Sorry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Nm, just coursework and the dance rehearsals Wbu?:hugs:
    I haven't done much either.... And cool! What dance style do you do? :hugs: I also just made myself some toast and don't know whether to have butter OR peanut butter and apricot jam!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amellia123;63436221]Amellia forgives your horrendous injustice against DD

But you cannot forgive me DW I don't mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Hi! I haven't finished my homework yet! But no one cares! Don't even know why I am still posting. Just posting what is on my mind! Sorry...
    Haha I do that all the time and managed to get some pretty awesome friends out of it

ReputationRep:

But you cannot forgive me DW I don't mind!
    But I did forgive you!! Did you not receive my reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)

Has SassKing got the giggles? My my....

To be honest, you would have to shrink by nearly a foot, bleach your hair (au naturel blonde of course) and get learning the guitar

I used to have blonde hair It still is, although it's darkened now Used to be really blonde when I was younger :lol:

What's wrong with posting on a chat thread ? I'm the queen of this kingdom and I allow ya to post :cool: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I do that all the time and managed to get some pretty awesome friends out of it
    Lol, my mind thinks stupid stuff, compared to yours sooo. That changes things, does it not???

ReputationRep:
    basically some egoistic, big headed guy who thinks he can got any girl easily, and if I try to argue with him, it's called 'flirting.' And he always annoys me L_Azazel

ReputationRep:
    But I did forgive you!! Did you not receive my reply?
    No.... Thnx for forgiving me. It means a lot!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me right now: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I used to have blonde hair It still is, although it's darkened now Used to be really blonde when I was younger :lol:

Haha aww, my hair was white blonde up until I was about 13 - now its like a dark ash blonde.... hmm I want my old colour back!! I was not expecting SassKing to be a blonde

ReputationRep:
    Lol, my mind thinks stupid stuff, compared to yours sooo. That changes things, does it not???
    You would be surprised actually - I hardly have a stable personality :lol:

No.... Thnx for forgiving me. It means a lot!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Me right now: :ahee:
    Haha s'ok and you are welcome!!

Haha ahh that face makes me laugh :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww, my hair was white blonde up until I was about 13 - now its like a dark ash blonde.... hmm I want my old colour back!! I was not expecting SassKing to be a blonde

:lol: SassKing surprises again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    What's wrong with posting on a chat thread ? I'm the queen of this kingdom and I allow ya to post :cool: :yep:
    Who is King??? Princess? And Prince???
    And Knight? And Bishop?
    And who are the Pawns???

ReputationRep:
    Did you know each button on a concept keyboard relates to a particular item or function. Buttons can be labelled with text or a picture. Fast food restaurants often use concept keyboards because very little training is needed to operate them and they're efficient - a single button can order an entire meal.?

ReputationRep:
    You would be surprised actually - I hardly have a stable personality :lol:

Haha s'ok and you are welcome!!

Haha ahh that face makes me laugh :ahee:
    Same :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

Who is King??? Princess? And Prince???
    And Knight? And Bishop?
    And who are the Pawns???
    No one ! Am the only one :cool: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done much either.... And cool! What dance style do you do? :hugs: I also just made myself some toast and don't know whether to have butter OR peanut butter and apricot jam!
    I had peanut butter today.

Exciting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.