ReputationRep:
    None of the above lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    None of the above lol
    Gwen? Genevieve?

I can't think of any others that sound French and/or German.

Gretel ?
    Gisèle ?
    Gloria ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Gwen? Genevieve?

I can't think of any others that sound French and/or German.
    Ding ding ding!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ding ding ding!
    I'm the greatest

Which one?

Gwen is my ex gf's mum's name.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the greatest

Which one?

Gwen is my ex gf's mum's name.
    Genevieve

Genevieve
    Joli prénom !!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Genevieve
    That is a very pretty name :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Joli prénom !!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    That is a very pretty name :yes:
    Thanks!

Thank you!
    YW :3

ReputationRep:
    Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
    Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bonjour

Don't know if the ex was addressed already but if it was me I'd definitely not message back, y'all got to move on y'know. (Unless the circumstances are forgiving, I don't really know anything about the breakup so...)

Anyways, whys your occupation sparkle sparkle? Are you part of that cleaning service?

They owe me 5 bucks so get in contact with some colleague please xD

Jokes aside does that mean you're still considering options for a career? any ideas?

Also random question sushi yay or nay?

ReputationRep:
    Just want to say that tu es ma favori correspondante

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Bonjour

Don't know if the ex was addressed already but if it was me I'd definitely not message back, y'all got to move on y'know. (Unless the circumstances are forgiving, I don't really know anything about the breakup so...)

Anyways, whys your occupation sparkle sparkle? Are you part of that cleaning service?

They owe me 5 bucks so get in contact with some colleague please xD

Jokes aside does that mean you're still considering options for a career? any ideas?

Also random question sushi yay or nay?
    Since I started the thread, I deleted the messages of my ex. And I think it was not forgivible he had his change.

I did one year of medicine (I did it twice) and failed twice. Did you here about med studies in here ? So unfair .. Anyway my grades were good enough to allow me to do dentist/pharmacist/physiotherapist/midwifery.
    But I want to be a surgeon, so I dropped out uni one week after my results, and applied abroad. I was eligible for a med school in New Zealand, but I want to go to Prague so I actually work on the entrance exam. *fingers crossed*
    Here's my fantastic and complicated life !

What about you ? What do you study ?

Sushi YEAY !

Edit : you made my day !

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Just want to say that tu es ma favori correspondante
    Correspondante favorite* almost perfect ! Don't forget that we french like to put the adjective after the name :P

Merci c'est très gentil <3

ReputationRep:
    Since I started the thread, I deleted the messages of my ex. And I think it was not forgivible he had his change.

I did one year of medicine (I did it twice) and failed twice. Did you here about med studies in here ? So unfair .. Anyway my grades were good enough to allow me to do dentist/pharmacist/physiotherapist/midwifery.
    But I want to be a surgeon, so I dropped out uni one week after my results, and applied abroad. I was eligible for a med school in New Zealand, but I want to go to Prague so I actually work on the entrance exam. *fingers crossed*
    Here's my fantastic and complicated life !

What about you ? What do you study ?

Sushi YEAY !

Edit : you made my day !

Wow you did medicine, how are you still alive? No really, jokes aside, how ARE you still alive? (Medical students have rates of depression 30 percent higher than the general population with about 1 in 7 contemplating suicide I think). At least you're a tough cookie

Prague would sure be a dream, it looks pretty insane but New Zealand is amazing too ( I lived there for 3 years) everyone was so friendly there and the buffet at sky tower is so FRESH. I remember walking in and putting 30 large prawns on my plate and nobody said nothing or judged .

Im studying my A levels atm doing Bio, Geo, Maths and of course the sleep hours reducer, confidence wrecker, life stopper subject of Chemistry.(also do Gen studs and Crit Think)

Aussi, ma passion c'est dancing especially breakdance and streetdance, whats your passion?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Speaking of deleting posts could you do me a favour and tell me the cheesiness level of my post in this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post63069177 is too high? Although aern't the French the most romantic people anyway?

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Wow you did medicine, how are you still alive? No really, jokes aside, how ARE you still alive? (Medical students have rates of depression 30 percent higher than the general population with about 1 in 7 contemplating suicide I think). At least you're a tough cookie

Prague would sure be a dream, it looks pretty insane but New Zealand is amazing too ( I lived there for 3 years) everyone was so friendly there and the buffet at sky tower is so FRESH. I remember walking in and putting 30 large prawns on my plate and nobody said nothing or judged .

Im studying my A levels atm doing Bio, Geo, Maths and of course the sleep hours reducer, confidence wrecker, life stopper subject of Chemistry.(also do Gen studs and Crit Think)

Aussi, ma passion c'est dancing especially breakdance and streetdance, whats your passion?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Speaking of deleting posts could you do me a favour and tell me the cheesiness level of my post in this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post63069177 is too high? Although aern't the French the most romantic people anyway?
    Hahaha ! Me and my friends students had our bad moments, and there was this month last year I was really depressed *SO FREAKING TIRED* but honestly I was enjoying what I was doing, so interesting and fascinating ! The thing is, we were 2500 and they only took 331, I was the 500th I was damn close .. But not enough .. i used to work 10-12h a day, I was a really good student during the year but just could not handle it the D-Day ^^" .. Never minds these things happen sometimes, I have to keep moving forward

Are you kidding me you lived in NZ ?? That's so cool *___* ! Yeah it sounds really attractive ! But if I want to go to Prague it's because , whatever I'll go, I have to stay during 6 years (after that I'll move again) . I want to be close enough to Paris to come as often as possible ! And my dad and I made a deal haha, if I don't go too far he'll pay me a big appartment to allow my friends to visit me anytime ! Anyway, we'll see

Cool ! I hate maths haha , but I like your other subjects

Aw you dance, that's cool !!
    Ma passion .. Idk I only live to be a surgeon lol I looove to study (not even joking .. ^^" ) and to read , and to travel.

I'm sorry what does cheesiness mean ? Google does not help : S

Edit : these are really cute last words ! :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.