(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    U kno what bae means right???
    Of course :lol:

I swear we are in a Queendom!!!
    Nice name !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha :hugs: Oh did I ever show you these 'novelty' songs from 1981? they are actually hilarious;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6IkgJl6V_g

(ignore the performance at the beginning - its Tony Capstick who you are looking for!)
    No, haha they're really hilarious! :hugs:
    That blackboard! ;-)
    Haha thanks because I would have been a bit traumatised if I didn't expect to have to ignore that first performance! Haha, I was just there waiting for him to start to 'sing' when I realised that's what he was doing! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Omg I never thought about a name :O .. Mmmh let me think .. What about .. Sparkland ! *spaaaarkle* hehehe
    You ruined my 5 post streak!!!

ReputationRep:
    Omg I never thought about a name :O .. Mmmh let me think .. What about .. Sparkland ! *spaaaarkle* hehehe
    Sparkland is cool....unicorntopia is also cool

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha

Okay, ill get you on the phone to Nick Rhodes - he can put you in touch with a make up artist too;

Lol the hell is Simon doing? :lol:
    Haha :rofl:
    Maybe the secret keeper of the sacred rice pudding is outside and he knows their secret?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not your bae

Of course :lol:

Nice name !
    You could be bae! Everyone could be bae, even Amellia! (I know hard to imagine)

ReputationRep:
    Damn, how many days have you guys been trending for???

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha

Okay, ill get you on the phone to Nick Rhodes - he can put you in touch with a make up artist too;

Lol the hell is Simon doing? :lol:
    you know what? by posting this, you have made this lil ol squirrel the MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON TSR!!!!!!!!

haha simons like check me beeeeeeeeeeeeches :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I swear I've been there since day one, right???

You ruined my 5 post streak!!!
    *evil laugh*

(Original post by Bad Faith)
    Sparkland is cool....unicorntopia is also cool
    Omg :O can't decide :cry2: we should vote :lol:

You could be bae! Everyone could be bae, even Amellia! (I know hard to imagine)
    I don't wanna be bae

ReputationRep:
    *evil laugh*

I don't wanna be bae
    Why???

ReputationRep:
    Hola! What is the name of your kingdom?

Lots of 60s RnB + rock (The doors, The beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, Velvet Underground), 70s rock i.e Pink Floyd, Led zep, Joy division, David Bowie), a lot of 80s stuff namely New Order, Duran Duran, The Smiths, The Cure, Sonic youth, Echo and the Bunneymen, Depeche mode, The Church and bits and pieces of other stuff. Some modern indie and rock bands plus some electronic stuff. But I mostly listen to oldies.

Gosh, that's long. :ahee: Sorry!
    Wow!! That's pretty much everything I like too!! I shall now grace you with my list :ahee:

Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet (pre gold/true), Teardrop Explodes, Blondie, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Damned, Suzi Quatro, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Cream/Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, New Order, The Beatles, ACDC, Yazoo, ABC, Wham (sorry), The Undertones, The Buzzcocks...... I cant remember anymore at the minute but I'm sure more will come to mind!

You have officially passed the admission test - welcome to the thread!!

ReputationRep:
    I know a better and more fair way...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Flip a coin.

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! That's pretty much everything I like too!! I shall now grace you with my list :ahee:

Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet (pre gold/true), Teardrop Explodes, Blondie, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Damned, Suzi Quatro, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Cream/Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, New Order, The Beatles, ACDC, Yazoo, ABC, Wham (sorry), The Undertones, The Buzzcocks...... I cant remember anymore at the minute but I'm sure more will come to mind!

:rofl:
    Duran Duran first and Echo and the Bunnymen second :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Haha, you have good taste. We should send each other mixtapes

And yay! :danceboy:What is my honorary title henceforth?

Why???
    And why should I be bae +_____+

I know a better and more fair way...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Flip a coin.
    Good idea :lol: I don't have a coin near to me right now, but I swear I'll do it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    No, haha they're really hilarious! :hugs:
    That blackboard! ;-)
    Haha thanks because I would have been a bit traumatised if I didn't expect to have to ignore that first performance! Haha, I was just there waiting for him to start to 'sing' when I realised that's what he was doing! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha ikr :lol: they are such novelty records - the Joe Dolce one was #1 for 3 weeks!
    Ahaha yes - when he says 'and then he threw me mam on fire' I nearly died laughing :rofl:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha :rofl:
    Maybe the secret keeper of the sacred rice pudding is outside and he knows their secret?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nick Rhodes knows all (in fact I should ask him about the pudding!!) - he is nearly as gorgeous as Simon

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    you know what? by posting this, you have made this lil ol squirrel the MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON TSR!!!!!!!!

haha simons like check me beeeeeeeeeeeeches :lol:
    Ahahaha awww.... tbh I like Nick a he was quite innocent really - such a sweety :ahee:

And Simon.... well the rest is history

SassKing13 I have been told to tag you!

ReputationRep:
    Haaa popularity :cool:

How ya doin everyone ??
    Whatever.:eyeroll:

ReputationRep:
    Good idea :lol: I don't have a coin near to me right now, but I swear I'll do it :lol:
    You better! :fuhrer:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or else......*dun dun duuuuun*

(Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa)
    Whatever.:eyeroll:
    You asked, I answered :nyan: .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.