Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awww SassKing. I actually had to cover my mouth with my hand from the awe of how kind you are! I am truly grateful - hold on a moment. Yes, confirmation: that was a tear that fell from your spectacular deeds. I congratulate and thank you, SassKing. You should feel honoured, and from that key recognition of honour, I am pleased to announce that I, The Matrix (A.K.A. anything within reason), shall reward you with one of the highest honours available - as I'm certain Amellia can confirm. This reward is none other than The Jumphug:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Matrix what have you done?! Now SassKing's ego will be higher than my ceiling for a week

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha hopefully...

I don't use that kind of vocabulary. I hope you can settle with a:

Hi Rhythm, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fingers crossed eh Matrix?

ReputationRep:
    Awww SassKing. I actually had to cover my mouth with my hand from the awe of how kind you are! I am truly grateful - hold on a moment. Yes, confirmation: that was a tear that fell from your spectacular deeds. I congratulate and thank you, SassKing. You should feel honoured, and from that key recognition of honour, I am pleased to announce that I, The Matrix (A.K.A. anything within reason), shall reward you with one of the highest honours available - as I'm certain Amellia can confirm. This reward is none other than The Jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

(The) Matrix (A.K.A anything within reason), that was an extremely poetic and heartfelt paragraph, and I am honoured to be the recipient of said paragraph. As reward for your most friendly gesture, I, SassKing (A.K.A SassKing The King, King SassKing The King) would like to offer a jumphug for your good self. Thank you most kindly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Lol! Hi!
    Hi!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It says my thread was declined! What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Matrix what have you done?! Now SassKing's ego will be higher than my ceiling for a week

How high/low is your ceiling? :rofl:
    Haha that emoji again!
    Of course!

Gotta go quick! Brb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ha Ha Ha ................................ ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

(The) Matrix (A.K.A anything within reason), that was an extremely poetic and heartfelt paragraph, and I am honoured to be the recipient of said paragraph. As reward for your most friendly gesture, I, SassKing (A.K.A SassKing The King, King SassKing The King) would like to offer a jumphug for your good self. Thank you most kindly.

What am I supposed to say? Thanks guys no jumphugs for Amellia I see.... Jeezzzzz

How high/low is your ceiling? :rofl:
    Haha that emoji again!
    Of course!

Gotta go quick! Brb

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Umm its about 3.7 metres? So quite high!

Your lucky it wasn't the 'he who should not be named' emoji
    And okay!!

ReputationRep:

yes SassKing - all 3.7 metres of it

Don't you dare get all sassy with me SassKing..... or I will never quote All that Jazz again...

ReputationRep:
    yes SassKing - all 3.7 metres of it

Don't you dare get all sassy with me SassKing..... or I will never quote All that Jazz again...

Jesus :rofl:

I'm genuinely laughing :rofl:

You'd do that? How could you be so cruel Amellia? My whole world would come crashing down...

ReputationRep:
    Jesus :rofl:

I'm genuinely laughing :rofl:

You'd do that? How could you be so cruel Amellia? My whole world would come crashing down...
    Yes so that's a lot of ego :rofl: was going to have a balcony but the budget for the extension ran out :rofl: I am glad to be your evening source of entertainment

I'm only joking! (Praise McCulloch - SassKing, sometime in February 2016) Of course I wouldn't dare do that

ReputationRep:
    BRAH!

ReputationRep:
    Yes so that's a lot of ego :rofl: was going to have a balcony but the budget for the extension ran out :rofl: I am glad to be your evening source of entertainment

I'm only joking! (Praise McCulloch - SassKing, sometime in February 2016) Of course I wouldn't dare do that
    :rofl: :lol:

:lol:

Goooood

Amellia123 everybody *applause*

ReputationRep:

Goooood

I don't know what you are laughing at young man - and don't you dare sarcastically applaud me again.... God SassKing..... So unimpressed.....

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123 well i say - Hilleaoh ameliliah can you, one's old bean, please check you cellular device for myself *tips hat*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123;63501731[b)
    ]I don't know what you are laughing at young man[/b] - and don't you dare sarcastically applaud me again.... God SassKing..... So unimpressed.....

I can't think of a decent comeback, so I guess you win... :rofl:

Are you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hey les amis <3 !

Meow !

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Salut! Comment ca va?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hodor_van_groot)
    this is probably the only thread on tsr i'm failing to keep up with.

I'm going tell zoom about your speed..

Please get that reference or i'll have to jump in front of a train.

posted from tsr mobile
    did you just.................. Reference the flash?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Amellia123 well i say - Hilleaoh ameliliah can you, one's old bean, please check you cellular device for myself *tips hat*
    Hey are you mocking my accent? Ahh spiffing I believe I did - I shall check again though

I can't think of a decent comeback, so I guess you win... :rofl:

Are you happy?

Oww SassKing I was enjoying the wind up :rofl: Ahh fair enough then, call it quits

ReputationRep:

:lol: which of those names would you prefer?

I am truly very emotional after receiving such a thorough reply from yourself.

Haha :lol:
    What am I supposed to say? Thanks guys no jumphugs for Amellia I see.... Jeezzzzz

Umm its about 3.7 metres? So quite high!

Your lucky it wasn't the 'he who should not be named' emoji
    And okay!!
    Now now, Amellia! You got two Jumphugs! No need to be so ungrateful...gosh, how could you?

Haha woah! That is high...let's hope he's not scared of heights

Oooh I get the creeps just thinking about it! :eek:

Goooood

*claps for Amellia - with no clue why I'm doing this*
    I don't know what you are laughing at young man - and don't you dare sarcastically applaud me again.... God SassKing..... So unimpressed.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    did you just.................. Reference the flash?!
    YAAAASSS!! *throws bag of cookies*

Guess I won't have to pull a Bruno Mars now. :')

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.