Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl:

This has been me in your absence, of course.
    Haha of course - SassKing how did you cope without me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    I am good. How are you? Erm, how should I address thee. Will, Your Majesty, be enough?? *Bows Down*
    Hallo there - I do not believe we have been formerly introduced. M name is Amellia AKA Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st legion and Master of the Light Side of the force
    It is SassKing13 who is HRH around here

Goodto hear! I am well thanks - though had to follow my sister around Sports Direct (cant believe I survived) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha of course - SassKing how did you cope without me :rofl:
    He did what every man does in the absence of a woman.. Play with his balls...

Name:  tumblr_inline_n770lvoAiX1sb3j7h.gif
Views: 47
Size:  446.6 KB

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry but I'm a terrible person and couldn't resist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amellia is not amused

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Amellia is not amused
    Hodor didn't mean to be amusing this time. Hodor said he was a terrible person and therefore delivered this terrible joke. Hodor is a man of his words. 😇

ReputationRep:
    Hodor didn't mean to be amusing this time. Hodor said he was a terrible person and therefore delivered this terrible joke. Hodor is a man of his words. 😇
    Indeed he is :rofl:

I don't believe I have introduced myself yet - Amellia - pleased to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed he is :rofl:

I don't believe I have introduced myself yet - Amellia - pleased to meet you!
    With you talking about yourself in 3rd person, I totally did not see that name coming!

I'm Hodor van Groot (Not my real name though ) And the pleasure is all mine, m'Amellia. *tips fedora, like a sir*

If I remember correctly, you're the one I talked to about the good ol' Runescape days in that username thread, aren't you? Please say you are because I don't wanna feel awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With you talking about yourself in 3rd person, I totally did not see that name coming!

I'm Hodor van Groot (Not my real name though ) And the pleasure is all mine, m'Amellia. *tips fedora, like a sir*

If I remember correctly, you're the one I talked to about the good ol' Runescape days in that username thread, aren't you? Please say you are because I don't wanna feel awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha Amellia always refers to herself in 3rd person There is simply no other way :lol:

Pleased to meet you Master van Groot! (Its okay - Amellia is not actually called Amellia but shush!) *curtsies*

Yes that was Amellia - don't worry I remember! Shame I haven't played Runescape for so long!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha Amellia always refers to herself in 3rd person There is simply no other way :lol:

Pleased to meet you Master van Groot! (Its okay - Amellia is not actually called Amellia but shush!) *curtsies*

Yes that was Amellia - don't worry I remember! Shame I haven't played Runescape for so long!!
    I found this funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I found this funny :lol:
    :rofl: :lol: That's only because you actually know my name!

ReputationRep:

Haha don't worry, Hodor has also been doing this for a long time. (and my real name sounds similar to your fake name :rofl:.. Just a tad bit manlier )

Awyiss I thought so but wasn't quite sure. It's been 7 or 8 years for me. I'm considering checking it out again with my old badass account since I have nothing better to do before uni starts in September but I'm afraid all the new features and stuff are just going to ruin everything lol

I know there's this old school thingy but I heard you have to create a new account and start from scratch. ;_;

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha don't worry, Hodor has also been doing this for a long time. (and my real name sounds similar to your fake name :rofl:.. Just a tad bit manlier )

Awyiss I thought so but wasn't quite sure. It's been 7 or 8 years for me. I'm considering checking it out again with my old badass account since I have nothing better to do before uni starts in September but I'm afraid all the new features and stuff are just going to ruin everything lol

I know there's this old school thingy but I heard you have to create a new account and start from scratch. ;_;

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha fair enough then (ahhh I see! Pfft... manlier...... )

I haven't used it since since y10 - so about 4 years?! People in my class still enjoy it, but Runescape 3 seems a bit crappy I know what you mean - why couldn't they have just stayed at Runescape 1?

Ahh right I see - ahh damn that's so annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    hey, how are you all? FrenchUnicorn GreatGuy Matrix123 Amellia123 CleverSquirrel Andy98 iEthan

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :lol: That's only because you actually know my name!
    Well actually I just found the sort of randomness of you saying it quite funny :rofl:

Don't jump to conclusions Amellia, Godddddddddddddd :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hiii! I'm well thanks! How are you? :hugs:

Well actually I just found the sort of randomness of you saying it quite funny :rofl:

Don't jump to conclusions Amellia, Godddddddddddddd :lol:
    Hahaha fair enough then SassKing
    Oh my god SassKing - Praise Lord McCulloch..... :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hiya!!! I'm okay how're you?!

ReputationRep:
    Hiii! I'm well thanks! How are you? :hugs:

Hahaha fair enough then SassKing
    Oh my god SassKing - Praise Lord McCulloch..... :rofl:
    Lord now? God :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hey gir
    hey girl!!! I'm good thanks!! how are you doing?!

ReputationRep:
    Lord now? God :rofl:
    Yes because Bunnymen appears to be a religion :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.