Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Inexorably)
    Which philosophers did you cover in your Bac? I would have assumed some of the French ones like Sartre or goddamnit i always forget her name... simone de bouviour or whatever.
    De Beauvoir haha , close ! No I did not, not De Beauvoir, but I studied about Platon, Aristote, Freud, Descartes, Hobbs, Sartre, Rousseau
    What do you study ?

(Original post by WetWolvesBlab)
    Jeez gurl gimme what you got 😂 I'm good, just been busy with horses and school work 😂🐴

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: :lol: I don't even know myself :lol: ask greatguy 😂😂
    Horses ? :3

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fine thanks, I've been studying *while browsing TSR 😂* between 8am and 4pm today, after that I just chilled :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    De Beauvoir haha , close ! No I did not, not De Beauvoir, but I studied about Platon, Aristote, Freud, Descartes, Hobbs, Sartre, Rousseau
    What do you study ?
    You studied Freud for philosophy?? I thought he was more psychology

We have briefly covered Plato but the main ones we've done so far are:

Locke
    Hume
    Descartes
    Kant
    Anselm
    Aquinas

the majority of them English, with Descartes being the obvious exception

ReputationRep:
    :lol: :lol: I don't even know myself :lol: ask greatguy 😂😂
    Horses ? :3

Fine thanks, I've been studying *while browsing TSR 😂* between 8am and 4pm today, after that I just chilled :P
    Yea horses 🐴🐴🐴 the creatures that are close to unicorns 🦄
    And ahhh tbh so would I 😂 and I did with my friend but I look at the sexual health forum and read them out to her 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

You studied Freud for philosophy?? I thought he was more psychology

We have briefly covered Plato but the main ones we've done so far are:

Locke
    Hume
    Descartes
    Kant
    Anselm
    Aquinas

the majority of them English, with Descartes being the obvious exception
    Ah I did Kant in german class ! Haha :3
    Yes I did ! And btw at uni I studied him in psycho :lol:

Yea horses 🐴🐴🐴 the creatures that are close to unicorns 🦄
    And ahhh tbh so would I 😂 and I did with my friend but I look at the sexual health forum and read them out to her 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah the cousins ! Do you ride horses ?
    Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:

Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂
    😂😂😂 *insert dirty and witty comment* yeah I do *now prepare for dirty comments* 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂
    Ah really, that's actually quite cool. I don't think we cover any philosophy in German A Level ;( it's quite generic topics, but I think we might(?) do German literature next year which could be interesting.

More interesting than family & relationshipz :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous :cry2: I never been there ! I've friends there but never find time to go :lol:
    How, it's just two hours by eurostar you don't even need to stay at night

😂😂😂 *insert dirty and witty comment* yeah I do *now prepare for dirty comments* 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's so cool !! I used to like riding horses (not in club , just in vacations etc) but when I was 14 I had an accident and since then I did not ride a horse I should tho ..

Ah really, that's actually quite cool. I don't think we cover any philosophy in German A Level ;( it's quite generic topics, but I think we might(?) do German literature next year which could be interesting.

More interesting than family & relationshipz :/
    Yeah

Aw that's too bad :O hope you'll do it next year then !

(Original post by Thetankman)
    How, it's just two hours by eurostar you don't even need to stay at night
    Oh you know, when I had time to go , I was busy by an other trip :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That's so cool !! I used to like riding horses (not in club , just in vacations etc) but when I was 14 I had an accident and since then I did not ride a horse I should tho ..

Yeah

My dear friend you should it is so relaxing, just have lessons to begin with that way you can prepare yourself 😂 and they do say your not a good rider unless you've fallen more than 7 times 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh you know, when I had time to go , I was busy by an other trip :lol:
    I see Have you never been to the UK?

ReputationRep:

Yeah

Yeah that'd be awesome

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that this thread has stayed in 'trending' for quite some time now, and for some reason, I haven't posted on here yet, so I thought I'd say hi

Comment ça va, FrenchUnicorn? :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bear with me; I'm only up to GCSE level in French

My dear friend you should it is so relaxing, just have lessons to begin with that way you can prepare yourself 😂 and they do say your not a good rider unless you've fallen more than 7 times 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Idk haha, actually I'm kinda afraid of riding a horse again :/ that was a big accident, I was riding in the mountains, a quad came and the horse has been afraid , I fell down , I almost fell down in the ravine but thanks god I did not. I almost died but at the end I just broke a vertebra and it takes me a year to recover but I did ! But since the accident I'm almost afraid of horses (I can approach then but not ride them) and heights.. Omg my worst nightmare .. :P
    (Original post by Thetankman)
    I see Have you never been to the UK?
    No :cry2: :cry2:

Yeah that'd be awesome
    I cross my fingers for ya !

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I've noticed that this thread has stayed in 'trending' for quite some time now, and for some reason, I haven't posted on here yet, so I thought I'd say hi

Comment ça va, FrenchUnicorn? :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bear with me; I'm only up to GCSE level in French
    Saluuuuut !

Ça va lerci et toi ?
    (Don't worry your sentende is perfect ! )

ReputationRep:
    Idk haha, actually I'm kinda afraid of riding a horse again :/ that was a big accident, I was riding in the mountains, a quad came and the horse has been afraid , I fell down , I almost fell down in the ravin but thanks god I did not. I almost died but at the end I just broke a vertebra and it takes me a year to recover but I did ! But since the accident I'm almost afraid of horses (I can approach then but not ride them) and heights.. Omg my worst nightmare .. :P

No :cry2: :cry2:

I cross my fingers for ya !
    My dear that can happen and it's the quads fault for spooking the horse, it can be hard. I know I was nervous getting back on after being on crutches but you'll be fine just go on a small pony that's old 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

My dear that can happen and it's the quads fault for spooking the horse, it can be hard. I know I was nervous getting back on after being on crutches but you'll be fine just go on a small pony that's old 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I know it was not the horses fault (poor him <3 ) but the doctor said it's a post-traumatic stress, and lol the only we to go through is to ride again I think , I really have to try :lol:

Since when do you ride ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
    Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you really a unicorn :O and if so will you marry me so we can poop rainbows together

(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    Are you really a unicorn :O and if so will you marry me so we can poop rainbows together
    I really am, but I'm not marrying anyone :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.