The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hiiii ! I noticed it before !! I like it but your face was good too :cry2:

Aww. too many people were commenting on my face lol and I was beginning to feel exposed since like 90% of people don't have a picture of themselves.
Original post by Matrix123
You're forgiven :biggrin: good thing I'm in a good mood now :tongue:

Haha and anyone would know which is the factor that contributes to this the most... :rofl:

Goodnight Amellia!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha phew! I can finally sleep now! :tongue:
Haha yup - indeed :yep:

Goodnight!!! :hugs:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Aww. too many people were commenting on my face lol and I was beginning to feel exposed since like 90% of people don't have a picture of themselves.

Aw you're right :/ (that's hard to be good looking hah ? :lol: )
Listening to Policy Of Truth. It's such a good song :biggrin:
Aw you're right :/ (that's hard to be good looking hah ? :lol: )

Haha I didn't say they were positive comments :tongue:
Haha I didn't say they were positive comments :tongue:

I know I'm just kidding :3 but don't listen to other people ! I mean people out here are weird and you know it ; Forget about the negative comments, HATERS GONNA HATE 😎😎
Original post by SassKing13
Listening to Policy Of Truth. It's such a good song :biggrin:

Oh my it actually is!! I find it to be rather catchy (as is Enjoy the Silence!) :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Oh my it actually is!! I find it to be rather catchy (as is Enjoy the Silence!) :biggrin:

And Personal Jesus! :biggrin: To be honest, I'm now starting to properly appreciate how good this album is. Really well produced, and it has some great lyrics...
I know I'm just kidding :3 but don't listen to other people ! I mean people out here are weird and you know it ; Forget about the negative comments, HATERS GONNA HATE 😎😎

How have you been? I'm not as busy as before :biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
And Personal Jesus! :biggrin: To be honest, I'm now starting to properly appreciate how good this album is. Really well produced, and it has some great lyrics...

Of course!! :biggrin: I know what you mean - when I originally saw it was 1990 release I didn't think it would be up to much - but it is actually fantastic!!
Amelllia off to bed now - night night everyone! :hugs:
How have you been? I'm not as busy as before :biggrin:

Cool :biggrin: !! I'm fine thanks ! Today I was at my friend's place
How was your day :3 ?

Amelllia off to bed now - night night everyone! :hugs:

Bonne nuit :heart:
Cool :biggrin: !! I'm fine thanks ! Today I was at my friend's place
How was your day :3 ?

Bonne nuit :heart:

I had a pretty laid back day, didn't do much (read as nothing) lol
I had a pretty laid back day, didn't do much (read as nothing) lol

Did you TSR a bit :P ? (Yes TSRing is a verb for me :lol: ) If so , your day was good :cool:
Thanks :hugs: I wrote a blog about my failure ! Did you read it :3 ?

Actually I can talk fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german but barely speak it (I'm working on it currently since 3 days lol) and Czech I'll start monday !
I get confused with french and english lol ! Because here in France I talk in french (obviously lol) but I study in english for my entrance examination and since I did I'm thinking in english 90% of the Time so when someone talks to me in french sometimes I say one word or two in english (poor people who talk to me :lol: )

I did! Except I couldn't seem to find the next blog post after your OP :colondollar: (the number of pages on there kind of intimidated me :getmecoat:) I'll definitely be reading through the rest of it, though, very soon!

I only wish I was fluent in as many languages as you... (I learn both French and German at school, but I'd say I'm only fluent in English and Bengali, and even then, my Bengali isn't the best)

:lol: I can almost imagine their faces...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I did! Except I couldn't seem to find the next blog post after your OP :colondollar: (the number of pages on there kind of intimidated me :getmecoat:) I'll definitely be reading through the rest of it, though, very soon!

I only wish I was fluent in as many languages as you... (I learn both French and German at school, but I'd say I'm only fluent in English and Bengali, and even then, my Bengali isn't the best)

:lol: I can almost imagine their faces...

Yes I edited it ! To give links of the following posts :3 thanks for reading my first post :hugs:

That's cool anyway !!! I hope you'll become fluent in the languages you learn :3

Hahaha yeah it's kinda funny :lol:

I go to sleep right now , good night :heart: :hugs:
Yes I edited it ! To give links of the following posts :3 thanks for reading my first post :hugs:

That's cool anyway !!! I hope you'll become fluent in the languages you learn :3

Hahaha yeah it's kinda funny :lol:

I go to sleep right now , good night :heart: :hugs:

:woo: I'll be reading those posts, then!

Goodnight :penguinhug:

Spoiler

Haha phew! I can finally sleep now! :tongue:
Haha yup - indeed :yep:

Goodnight!!! :hugs:

Haha good :tongue:
:biggrin:

Morning! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Haha good :tongue: