Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Awesome This is the original;
    (I recommend this album. One of The Bunnymen's influences).
    Ahh I see - and cool!! I'm listening to it now!

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

:lol:

"And so it came to be, that Amellia was finally released from the glasshouse at 4.30PM. Freedom never felt so good for her..."

:rofl:
    Ahhh the ending sentence of the novel!! Nice one SassKing!! :rofl:

Can I just say - this version is probably better than their original (there is infact 3 versions of the song!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)

Can I just say - this version is probably better than their original (there is infact 3 versions of the song!)

Cool, I'm actually looking forward to listening to it as I only know the standard version I shall let you know what I think

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I'm actually looking forward to listening to it as I only know the standard version I shall let you know what I think
    Okay!! Haha I hope you approve SassKing.....

Half way through it begins to feel like early rave music mind :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

:lol:

"And so it came to be, that Amellia was finally released from the glasshouse at 4.30PM. Freedom never felt so good for her..."

So I can purchase the novel soon? :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

So I can purchase the novel soon? :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course you can Matrix - as soon as SassKing and I have done a front cover illustration

ReputationRep:
    Of course you can Matrix - as soon as SassKing and I have done a front cover illustration
    Haha good. Yes, we should let him unleash his creativity!

I listened to your recording yesterday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    What's so ahee-ey about a jumphug?

Haha indeed

HAHA - you got me so confused with thd first sentence!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The fact I get them from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha good. Yes, we should let him unleash his creativity!

I listened to your recording yesterday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes we should

Did you? :eek: What did you think (honestly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    The fact I get them from you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww that's really sweet

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes we should

Did you? :eek: What did you think (honestly)
    Honestly you sounded 'common' to begin with tgen half way through you hesitated and when ermm. That's when the odd word sounded slightly more northern. It's because it's more erm than urm. I think Ethan is wrong about the Gs although I think there was only one in the recording. It's more in the Os for the last half - like when you say show.
    Overall though it's not 'too northern'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Awww that's really sweet

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes you are:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    @Matrix

The 2012 one I would say is best

But the Alonso one might have just eclipsed that!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kyx)
    @Matrix

The 2012 one I would say is best

But the Alonso one might have just eclipsed that!
    It's the biggest crash I've seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L_Azazel)
    Same as you I guesss. What are you up to?

Hey sorry for late reply. I'm just doing my work now. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you sounded 'common' to begin with tgen half way through you hesitated and when ermm. That's when the odd word sounded slightly more northern. It's because it's more erm than urm. I think Ethan is wrong about the Gs although I think there was only one in the recording. It's more in the Os for the last half - like when you say show.
    Overall though it's not 'too northern'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: Haha thanks Matrix I see what you mean, it does tend to slip in and out of Northernness for some words!

Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
    I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
    I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero
    I did it

Are you raising money? I will donate
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Done.

ReputationRep:

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb
    No problem, done for you hun
    Hope it works out well and ill try to vote everyday

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.