Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
    I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb
    Voted
    Good luck! that's awesome! I'll try and vote everyday
    how many votes are you aiming for/ do you need?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb
    all done <3

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    I did it Are you raising money? I will donate
    I'm not a part of thr group, so THEY are raising money, but not with an online system, but I appreciate it thanks anyway :heart:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Done.

(Original post by Student1408)
    No problem, done for you hun
    Merci :heart:
    (Original post by z33)
    Voted
    Good luck! that's awesome! I'll try and vote everyday
    how many votes are you aiming for/ do you need?
    You rock :heart:
    There is no aim, just as much as possible ^_^ ! Because they are a few project groups, and it's like a battle between them, the group who will gain the most votes are gonna gain the money from the societies ! :3

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    all done <3
    Merciiiiii :heart: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Done and good luck

ReputationRep:
    There is no aim, just as much as possible ^_^ ! Because they are a few project groups, and it's like a battle between them, the group who will gain the most votes are gonna gain the money from the societies ! :3
    Good luck to them all

ReputationRep:
    Done

(Original post by Student1408)
    Good luck to them all
    Thank youuuuuu :hugs:

(Original post by VictoriaPowlett)
    Done and good luck
    Thanks, you're amazing :heart: !

ReputationRep:
    You rock :heart:
    Ah alright well obvvvv this one's gonna win :lol:

(Original post by z33)
    Ah alright well obvvvv this one's gonna win :lol:
    I hope so \o/ hehehe :3

And btw there is a pic of my friends on the page if you wanna see them !
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Amellia123 remember those people you told me about who said that Simon wasn't hot? If you ever want to politely tell them you want to hit them in the face with a brick, then tell them this:

'one wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.'

I can 100% guarantee it will leave them stunned and confused

ReputationRep:
    where do you keep finding pictures of me?! :lol: And i said no paparazzis last night!!!! hahaha
    :rofl:
    it looks cute

ReputationRep:

Ill do it now!!

Done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123 remember those people you told me about who said that Simon wasn't hot? If you ever want to politely tell them you want to hit them in the face with a brick, then tell them this:

'one wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.'

I can 100% guarantee it will leave them stunned and confused
    Oh yes I remember them well.... unfortunately

Oh god Squirrel you genius!! Ahahaha :rofl: Ill use that next time it happens!

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Ill do it now!!
    Merciiiii :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oh yes I remember them well.... unfortunately

Oh god Squirrel you genius!! Ahahaha :rofl: Ill use that next time it happens!
    hahaha use it though, it's really fun to say too *hi five*

ReputationRep:
    Merciiiii :love:
    You're welcome!! :hugs:

hahaha use it though, it's really fun to say too *hi five*
    Hahaha I actually will :rofl: That will show them!

PS my phone battery has died - so if you would like to chat feel free to PM me instead :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're welcome!! :hugs:

Hahaha I actually will :rofl: That will show them!

PS my phone battery has died - so if you would like to chat feel free to PM me instead :hugs:
    ahh okay cool, i've ran out of data :rofl: awesome!! will do :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ahh okay cool, i've ran out of data :rofl: awesome!! will do :hugs:
    Haha aww no!!!! This is why Amellia is on payg (data is like 1p per MB) :rofl: and okay! :hugs:

PS check interests in my profile section.... :rofl: I did it to make you laugh (hopefully) :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha aww no!!!! This is why Amellia is on payg (data is like 1p per MB) :rofl: and okay! :hugs:

PS check interests in my profile section.... :rofl: I did it to make you laugh (hopefully) :lol:
    haha I'm on paygo too!!! I get 1gb a month or every time I top up, but I always use it all :lol:

awesome i'll check it out now

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.