You're invited too!! (Squirrels Halloween party in April) 🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha why thank you - I also have special 501st blue robes too

Yayyy!!! Shall I come as a storm trooper? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hmmm.... suuurrreeee Matrix......

Haha why not on such a fine Thursday morning :rofl:
    Hey! I did it for a joke, are you saying that Jedi cant make Sith jokes now?

How are you then SassKing? :p:
    :lol:

I'm alright thanks Yourself?

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Aw that's good!!!

Hahaha I'm glad you liked it!! You're all invited to Squirrels Halloween party!!🙌😂😂🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When is it :cool: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :lol:

I'm alright thanks Yourself?
    Hiiii SassKing!! :jumphug: Aww good to hear!! Amellia is well thank you apart from the fact that she just ate her lunch a bit too quickly :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii SassKing!! :jumphug: Aww good to hear!! Amellia is well thank you apart from the fact that she just ate her lunch a bit too quickly :rofl:
    haha lol. I do that all the time and then always regret it after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    haha lol. I do that all the time and then always regret it after
    Hiii!! Yeah it is so annoying - also considering it was sardines on toast it made me feel a bit sick :rofl:

How have you been Student?

ReputationRep:
    Hiii!! Yeah it is so annoying - also considering it was sardines on toast it made me feel a bit sick :rofl:

How have you been Student?
    I've been great thanks... the only reason why im not sleepy is because this is the last day of college. whoop whoop hurrayyyyy!!!! and tmrws Good Friday!!!

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've been great thanks... the only reason why im not sleepy is because this is the last day of college. whoop whoop hurrayyyyy!!!! and tmrws Good Friday!!!

How about you?
    Good to hear!! Aw yayyyy!! Will you be on holiday then? Have you anything nice planned for tomorrow then?

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear!! Aw yayyyy!! Will you be on holiday then? Have you anything nice planned for tomorrow then?

Nopeee all revision but at least I get a chance to sit and relax with my family and I relly need to catch up on sleep lol.

How are you? and have you got any plans?

ReputationRep:
    Nopeee all revision but at least I get a chance to sit and relax with my family and I relly need to catch up on sleep lol.

How are you? and have you got any plans?
    Aww that's a shame - but day off college is still a day off!! :woo: Same actually, though I should really have been doing more work this week (we broke up last Friday)

I'm well thank you, just trying to revise for the ISA exams but I really cant be bothered :rofl: I think I may be going into town with my parents tomorrow (my sister wont come as she dosnt think we are cool enough for her)

PS I recommend to everyone to get the Virgin Red app, (you don't have to be a Virgin customer as you can just create an account) It gives you all sorts of benefits but my favourite one is the two for one in Café Nero :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol, your sisters probably going through that stage in life^^^^ and good luck with your ISA!! im sure you will be fine

Well, I told myself that I wouldn't go on TSR the whole of the holidays because of revision!!

So I wish you all a great Easter and remember to never stop having fun

Cya guys

-Frenchiee- I hope you get enough votes to win the charity thing and wish you all the best
    -Amelia- I hope you recover from eating to fast haha

Have fun! xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol, your sisters probably going through that stage in life^^^^ and good luck with your ISA!! im sure you will be fine

Well, I told myself that I wouldn't go on TSR the whole of the holidays because of revision!!

So I wish you all a great Easter and remember to never stop having fun

Cya guys

-Frenchiee- I hope you get enough votes to win the charity thing and wish you all the best
    -Amelia- I hope you recover from eating to fast haha

Have fun! xx
    She has been in that stage for 5 years :rofl: And thank you! Good luck with your revision!

Aww okay then - hope you have a lovely holiday and hope to hear from you again soon! :hugs:

PS I hope so too
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Guys!!! How is everyone doing?! Amellia123 Matrix123 Andy98 FrenchUnicorn :hugs:

Check out my Halloween costume, I brought it early this time, you know the sales and stuff are on, so I got myself a bargain!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You've torn your dress, your face is a mess,you can't get enough, but enough ain't the test, you've got your transmission and your live wire,you got your cue line and a handful of ludes, you wanna be there when they count up the dudes, And I love your dress... You're a juvenile success... Because your face is a mess... So how could they know? I said, how could they know?

Sorry its just randomly in my head :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    SassKing returns.

ReputationRep:
    SassKing returns.
    Ello ello :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ello ello :hugs:
    Good day to you, Amellia.

How are thee? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good day to you, Amellia.

How are thee? :hugs:
    Hello there SassKing :hugs: You have returned!!

Amellia is well thank you - though a bit scared about going out driving again :rofl: How art thee SassKing?

ReputationRep:
    Also, did you send me a link to listen to REM yesterday? I've only heard this song (it was on the same BBC4 program as The Bunnymen)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.