Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    hey guys! I just awkwardly realised I haven't been online for a while so hello
    Hi!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Amelia! Aw I've missed you too:hugs:I'm okay, quite happy for the easter term haha, wbu?
    Haha aww :hugs: Aww that's good to hear!! Same - so happy to be on holiday What have you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonroeApp)
    What's the last item of clothing you bought and where from?
    A shirt from New Look

You?

ReputationRep:

Hey Matrix, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha aww :hugs: Aww that's good to hear!! Same - so happy to be on holiday What have you been up to?

I watched The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons today Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Matrix, how are you?
    Hi, I'm great at the moment, thanks. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    GREAT FILM! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Same - I feel really bad if I only end up doing like 2 hours a day at the weekend And yeah I give it my best shot Haha aww you are welcome And it is just a little bit excessive being told you are wrong 5 times a day over really trivial things Haha even if you did, it wouldn't bother me at all (in fact I probably wouldn't even notice!) And same, so many times ive edited or removed a post on a thread thinking 'hmm maybe shouldn't put that' :rofl:

Yeah its starting to look up a tad now! Well last year I applied for vet med and chem (after I had been on a summer school at Nottingham for vet med). I got an interview at surrey for vet med and was offered a place for chem at Heriot-Watt and Nottingham. I went on the Surrey interview, realised it wasn't what I wanted to do after all and asked them to reject my application I ended up declining all offers and going through UCAS Extra to try and get a place on an MEng Civil Engineering degree and luckily was offered a place! :woo: I was so relived :lol: Haha aww :hugs:

Phew! now I just have to convince GG :lol:
    Haha I did thank you - but I got rained on
    How was your shopping trip? Did you buy anything nice?
    Aww I do and tbh I haven't started proper revision yet and it's getting me pretty stressed out thinking about it so I try not to think about it then I end up not doing any. Haha wow, yeah just a little excessive!
    Haha but tbh if people ask me to try to be weird then I wouldn't know what to say because I'd think it wasn't weird enough...or it'd be way too embarrassing!

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh! I remember you talking about civil engineering! :yep: vet med is another good one that people generally go for. Haha I can imagine the relief! :hugs:

Haha good luck with that! Awww unlucky!
    It was good. It was more a family trip than by myself today so not really - I didn't get anything for myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    A shirt from New Look

You?
    Nice, Men's or womens. Just out of interest what do you think of New Looks men's section? Do they have a good range?

For me it was this bralet. https://monroe-clothing.com/product/...theart-bralet/ Just ordered today. I think it looks really nice. Hope its not too revealing. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Haha awesome!! I love the Da Vinci Code.. is Angels and Demons the second one (I think Ewan McGregor is in it?) Ahh not much really - did some chem work, went for a rainy bike ride, had a nosey on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm great at the moment, thanks. How about yourself?

I'm great thanks:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    GREAT FILM!:yep:

OMG IKR:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonroeApp)
    Nice, Men's or womens. Just out of interest what do you think of New Looks men's section? Do they have a good range?

For me it was this bralet. https://monroe-clothing.com/product/...theart-bralet/ Just ordered today. I think it looks really nice. Hope its not too revealing. What do you think?
    Womens This one I believe:
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/t...irt-_347901434
    Either way, it's a khaki shirt. I think they have some pretty nice stuff there for men tbh. I mean, in comparison the the womaen's section there's hardly anything but I think they've still got a good range. :yep:

Ooh. Yeah, I'm not really one for bralets. They're wayyy too revealing for me!

ReputationRep:
    Haha awesome!! I love the Da Vinci Code.. is Angels and Demons the second one (I think Ewan McGregor is in it?) Ahh not much really - did some chem work, went for a rainy bike ride, had a nosey on TSR

Yep it's the sequel I love both films,I've watched them both over and over lol, and what do u mean by nosey on here?

ReputationRep:
    Aww I do and tbh I haven't started proper revision yet and it's getting me pretty stressed out thinking about it so I try not to think about it then I end up not doing any. Haha wow, yeah just a little excessive!
    Haha but tbh if people ask me to try to be weird then I wouldn't know what to say because I'd think it wasn't weird enough...or it'd be way too embarrassing!

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh! I remember you talking about civil engineering! :yep: vet med is another good one that people generally go for. Haha I can imagine the relief! :hugs:

Haha good luck with that! Awww unlucky!
    It was good. It was more a family trip than by myself today so not really - I didn't get anything for myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Neither have I - I said to myself I'd start 5 weeks ago and I haven't :eek: At least there is still time! And don't worry Matrix - you have plenty of time yet! :console: And if you would like help at all feel free to drop me a message
    Haha same Its so hard to be weird on demand :lol: Ive said some pretty embarrassingly weird thing in the past (maybe I will share them with you one day )
    Haha yep :yep: any ideas about what you would like to study at uni? It is - though I never realised how competitive it was! And yes - was a massive weight off my shoulders when I was fortunate enough to get a place! :hugs:

Haha GreatGuy is going to need some convincing - I mean id plot against him if I new what to plot
    Aww that's great! I still like going out to town with my parents (though my sister hates it :lol:) Aww maybe next time eh?

Hmm is it sunny or rainy where you are?

ReputationRep:
    Yep it's the sequel I love both films,I've watched them both over and over lol, and what do u mean by nosey on here?
    They are both fantastic films, really well written and acted!! I mean like have a read of some of the threads (I quite fancied a laugh so read some of the threads that looked amusing )

ReputationRep:
    OMG IKR:yep:
    Yeah, I love films that really get you to think.
    :eek:I've gotta see this sequel!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I love films that really get you to think.

:eek:I've gotta see this sequel!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, the second film is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    They are both fantastic films, really well written and acted!! I mean like have a read of some of the threads (I quite fancied a laugh so read some of the threads that looked amusing )

Ah I see anything special happen on our thread?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see anything special happen on our thread?
    Haha nah not really - greatguy came back yesterday and tried to convince Frenchie he was a CEO :lol:

FrenchUnicorn can you please fill Alishba in on GreatGuy's latest conversations? :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.