Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, happy easter! Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a UniDays code for House of Fraser please? Not a student since last year but still poor and paying for it! Discount always helpful! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Good thanks (My idea of good, not your (most likely) heavenly idea of good)!
    How about You?
    Aww well still I hope you are okay! I'm alright thanks -quite tired though now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lb182uk)
    Hi everyone, happy easter! Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a UniDays code for House of Fraser please? Not a student since last year but still poor and paying for it! Discount always helpful! x
    Happy Easter (Even though I don't celebrate Easter)! I don't shop at HOF anymore.... + I'm only 13 sooo I don't get Unidays code. Dunno what that is.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lb182uk)
    Hi! Happy easter to you too! I'm afraid I don't know the code
    Yes, discounts are always helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww well still I hope you are okay! I'm alright thanks -quite tired though now!!!
    Tired..... Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ooh. Do you remember when I talked about the leaking of identities? First SassKing, then Amellia then Matrix. Now is Little Amellia's turn...she actually cares! :eek: (just kidding - she probably does but I just found it funny to say )

Haha indeed they do!

Wow! Haha yeah you don't want room temperature milk! :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes I think so!! :lol: Haha omg yes And ikr - she has a heart after all! :eek: (it was quite funny actually )

Yeah it would have gone nasty (yucky) Hmmm now I'm fancying some milk and biscuits :lol: but I already cleaned my teeth!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Tired..... Why?
    Its been a long day and its past my bed time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bed time.... What's that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm on holiday!!! No bed time for me! Getting high everynight and getting tipsy all day!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes I think so!! :lol: Haha omg yes And ikr - she has a heart after all! :eek: (it was quite funny actually )

Yeah it would have gone nasty (yucky) Hmmm now I'm fancying some milk and biscuits :lol: but I already cleaned my teeth!!!!
    Haha yes. Phewwww (so much relief) Woo! Line the streets with tables and food for we shall hold a grand party in celebration of this new fact - Little Amellia...has a heart! *trumpets blown in recognition of event* oh wait, what's that I hear the people say? It's too dark? It's too late at night? Well...we shall have to celebrate tomorrow!
    (I was obviously waiting to see if they'd pick up on that. Please note, at no point did I think it was a good idea to party in complete darkness! To think of the risk we would have put our people through! *shivers at the thought*)

Yeah!
    Awww well...you could brush your teeth again afterwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes. Phewwww (so much relief) Woo! Line the streets with tables and food for we shall hold a grand party in celebration of this new fact - Little Amellia...has a heart! *trumpets blown in recognition of event* oh wait, what's that I hear the people say? It's too dark? It's too late at night? Well...we shall have to celebrate tomorrow!
    (I was obviously waiting to see if they'd pick up on that. Please note, at no point did I think it was a good idea to party in complete darkness! To think of the risk we would have put our people through! *shivers at the thought*)

Yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amazing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Bed time.... What's that?
    I'm on holiday!!! No bed time for me! Getting high everynight and getting tipsy all day!!!!
    Hahahaha :rofl: Same but Amellia does need a decent amount of sleep - she doesn't want to crash the car tomorrow Oh yes obviously :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Amazing :rofl:
    Thanks! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh my actual God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its going to be more grand than the Queen's Jubilee party :lol: Matrix you complete and utter genius Haha she can be quite ungrateful so may not truly appreciate the gesture

I could do - oh well I can have them tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Oh my actual God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its going to be more grand than the Queen's Jubilee party :lol: Matrix you complete and utter genius Haha she can be quite ungrateful so may not truly appreciate the gesture

I could do - oh well I can have them tomorrow
    Haha yes...hmm maybe a little indoors gathering will do for ungrateful Little Amellia
    Ooh nice to see you don't give in to your temptations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes...hmm maybe a little indoors gathering will do for ungrateful Little Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha or maybe not at all :lol: She's so undeserving Can we throw a party for you instead? This one time I shall let SassKing pick the music

Haha yeah these past few months I really seem to have lost my appetite - though never usually for biscuits!

ReputationRep:
    Amellia is going to have to go and catch some zeds now (zzZZzzzZZZZzzzz) Though I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Goodnight!! :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Amellia is going to have to go and catch some zeds now (zzZZzzzZZZZzzzz) Though I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Goodnight!! :grouphugs:
    Goodnight! :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.