Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CanIBeBae?)
    Chemical Engineering!
    Aww cool!!! Which unis do you have your eye on? Hopefully ill be doing Civil Engineering in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww cool!!! Which unis do you have your eye on? Hopefully ill be doing Civil Engineering in September
    Oxbridge (don't know if its worth the hassle) or UCL!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha at least it isn't one of those really annoying/cheesy songs... its very catchy though!!
    Haha that's true

ReputationRep:
    Oxbridge (don't know if its worth the hassle) or UCL!
    Aww nice!!! I love how quaint Cambridge is I really like Oxford city centre! (I'm hoping to live/work there when/if I graduate!!) Some people I know at school have gotten into Oxbridge (3 for Oxford, 5 for Cambridge). It will be so worth it to apply!!

Frenchieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Youre back! :hugs: :ahee: aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to you too!
    I'm baaaaaaack :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Haha that's true
    Hahaha omg I have actually seen that one on tv!! Ahh love OWGT.... such a great performance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm baaaaaaack :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yayyyyyy!! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Aww nice!!! I love how quaint Cambridge is I really like Oxford city centre! (I'm hoping to live/work there when/if I graduate!!) Some people I know at school have gotten into Oxbridge (3 for Oxford, 5 for Cambridge). It will be so worth it to apply!!
    Cool, in five years time.... Remind me!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha omg I have actually seen that one on tv!! Ahh love OWGT.... such a great performance!
    Ah cool! Yeah, it's great and yeah, great performance
    Spoiler:
    Show
    UNDERPASS!

ReputationRep:
    Cool, in five years time.... Remind me!
    Hahaha yep!! And okay Hmm tell us 5 facts about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool! Yeah, it's great and yeah, great performance
    Spoiler:
    Show
    UNDERPASS!
    Hahaha :yep: one reason why OGWT has a leg up on TOTP - it was always LIVE!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How sneaky of you....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    CLICK CLICK DRONE

ReputationRep:
    Matrix123 SassKing13

Amellia may have successfully just made her first rice pudding....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::ahee::mmm::ahee::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX!!!! :jumphug: you're back!! How have you been?

Haha ikr - was rather good for my first one!!

#missionaccomplished

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yep!! And okay Hmm tell us 5 facts about yourself?
    I'm a boy!
    I am 14!
    I live on the Earth (Northern Hemisphere)
    I love food!
    I am on the border of introvert and extrovert (More to the introvert side in real-life)
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ian McCulloch, the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen. It's a joke between me and Amellia
    Sounded like some politician

Btw, I'm off to see you tomorrow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't know whether to be freaked out by that or laugh :lol:
    Depends on the context :colone:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :yep: one reason why OGWT has a leg up on TOTP - it was always LIVE!!!!
    Yes! i'm watching TOTP 1981 now They're actually doing a performance of For Your Eyes Only :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boy!
    I am 14!
    I live on the Earth (Northern Hemisphere)
    I love food!
    I am on the border of introvert and extrovert (More to the introvert side in real-life)
    Hahaha cool!! You have passed the initiation test with flying colours!! Congratulations :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

:lol: Far from it

Explain?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha cool!! You have passed the initiation test with flying colours!! Congratulations :party:
    Thank you! Just so you know, colours 'fly' all the time as all the colours are present in white light, shone by the sun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)

Hmmmm..... okay.....

Yes! i'm watching TOTP 1981 now They're actually doing a performance of For Your Eyes Only :lol:
    Haha awesome!! Wait - damn I forgot it was on today (and tomorrow) :lol: Haha its such a cheesy ballad.:rofl: Is it Sheena Easton doing it or have they got Legs & Co doing a special? The film was very good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.