Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=FrenchUnicorn;63813165]Za late. ZA late. how could you BAE !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehehe :mmm:

When are you gonna PM me the story :/ ?

Glad to hear !!
    I was in bed lol , and now I'm on my way to the med school to have lunch with my friends :3 after that I'll go pick an other friend at her uni and we're going to watch a movie
    And then I don't know haha
    Any plans for today ? [/QUOTE]

Hahaha aww that sounds great! I hope you have a lovely time :hugs: Do you know which film you are going to see?
    And not really, some maths revision and then perhaps driving practise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    QUOTE=FrenchUnicorn;63813165]Za late. ZA late. how could you BAE !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehehe :mmm:

When are you gonna PM me the story :/ ?

Glad to hear !!
    I was in bed lol , and now I'm on my way to the med school to have lunch with my friends :3 after that I'll go pick an other friend at her uni and we're going to watch a movie
    And then I don't know haha
    Any plans for today ?
    Hahaha aww that sounds great! I hope you have a lovely time :hugs: Do you know which film you are going to see?
    And not really, some maths revision and then perhaps driving practise [/QUOTE]

Hey Amelia, how are you? :hugs:

(I tried to post some more Crocodiles lyrics earlier, but TSR crashed on my phone )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

Hey Amelia, how are you? :hugs:

(I tried to post some more Crocodiles lyrics earlier, but TSR crashed on my phone )
    Afternoon SassKing!! :hugs: I'm alright thanks, how have you been?

(Ahh I see - damn that's annoying :lol:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PS guess whose mum out of blue put up some canvases with bunnies on in someone's room?

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    PS guess whose mum out of blue put up some canvases with bunnies on in someone's room?
    AMELLIA! How was your day?

:rofl: great choice made by your mum there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    AMELLIA! How was your day?

:rofl: great choice made by your mum there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MATRIX!! Its been okay thanks - how have you been?

Haha ikr :rofl: Its like a grey rabbit outline on a lemon-yellow background :lol: (It was all blue accessories before but now my mum is like 'have to make it look all bright before we come to sell')

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX!! Its been okay thanks - how have you been?

Haha ikr :rofl: Its like a grey rabbit outline on a lemon-yellow background :lol: (It was all blue accessories before but now my mum is like 'have to make it look all bright before we come to sell')
    Good! It was great thanks - had a half day at school:mmm:

Ooooh love it! Hahaha indeed, you must spread the colour of joy around the house! Did you know yellow also connotates signs of intellect? Blue is a great colour though because it's very calming and is related to trust, wisdom and truth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good! It was great thanks - had a half day at school:mmm:

Ooooh love it! Hahaha indeed, you must spread the colour of joy around the house! Did you know yellow also connotates signs of intellect? Blue is a great colour though because it's very calming and is related to trust, wisdom and truth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww fantastic!! You going to have a good rest for the rest of the day, or something else in mind? :mmm:

Haha thanks Matrix! Yeah apparent blue looks too dark and depressing (even though it was pale blue!!) And yes - my mum has painted the kitchen in a 'night-club' purple colour :lol: Does it really? Haha hopefully will make me more intelligent then :lol: And yes I see what you mean - if me own room cant be calming place then I am well and truly stuck!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Aww fantastic!! You going to have a good rest for the rest of the day, or something else in mind? :mmm:

Haha thanks Matrix! Yeah apparent blue looks too dark and depressing (even though it was pale blue!!) And yes - my mum has painted the kitchen in a 'night-club' purple colour :lol: Does it really? Haha hopefully will make me more intelligent then :lol: And yes I see what you mean - if me own room cant be calming place then I am well and truly stuck!! :yep:
    A bit of both really What have you been up to?

Hahah ohh right. Well purple is generally thought of as a colour of luxury, ambition and magic! I say good choice :rofl: Hahaha maybe. Yup - it depends on the shade of yellow though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A bit of both really What have you been up to?

Hahah ohh right. Well purple is generally thought of as a colour of luxury, ambition and magic! I say good choice :rofl: Hahaha maybe. Yup - it depends on the shade of yellow though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww that's good - how does it feel to finally be on holiday?!

Is it really? Haha cool! I shall have to send you a photo of it when all the sheets have been taken down (take 2 weeks to harden fully) :rofl: Haha yeah don't want a really sickly shade :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's good - how does it feel to finally be on holiday?!

Is it really? Haha cool! I shall have to send you a photo of it when all the sheets have been taken down (take 2 weeks to harden fully) :rofl: Haha yeah don't want a really sickly shade :lol:
    Doesn't feel like holiday yet but it's a relief

Yup! Cool! Hahaha OK No you wouldn't, that shade could also be a sign of jealousy! Good thing you don't have that...maybe that's ehat colour Little Amellia's room is....:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Good good I've been alright thanks :hugs: I went to get my haircut earlier, oh the excitement

Haha that's amazing :lol: Did you watch the Echo and the Bunnymen Glastonbury performance in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Good good I've been alright thanks :hugs: I went to get my haircut earlier, oh the excitement

Haha that's amazing :lol: Did you watch the Echo and the Bunnymen Glastonbury performance in the end?
    KSKC!!!:eek:
    That's great to hear! :yep::yep:
    Woah, too much excitement to handle! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't feel like holiday yet but it's a relief

Yup! Cool! Hahaha OK No you wouldn't, that shade could also be a sign of jealousy! Good thing you don't have that...maybe that's ehat colour Little Amellia's room is....:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I know what you mean - and yes a massive relief!!

Is it really? Hmmm... :lol: yeah true true!! Haha little Amellia's room is this weird bright pinky/beige :lol: looks nice though

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know what you mean - and yes a massive relief!!

Is it really? Hmmm... :lol: yeah true true!! Haha little Amellia's room is this weird bright pinky/beige :lol: looks nice though
    Yes! :jive:

Yup
    Hahaha fair enough - does sound quite nice (painfully )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    KSKC!!!:eek:
    That's great to hear! :yep::yep:
    Woah, too much excitement to handle! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (THE) MATRIX. OH MY GOD, IT CAN'T BE : O :lol:

I know, I know

ReputationRep:

Aww good to hear! :hugs: Haha oh did you now? Excitement!! :excited: Had the whole lot shaven off or just a trim?

Hahaha ill post a photo of them when I go upstairs :lol: Damn I knew I had forgotten something tell you what, I'll finish it when I have done this maths paper

ReputationRep:
    Yes! :jive:

Yup
    Hahaha fair enough - does sound quite nice (painfully )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha

And ikr - she has a really cool canvas of the Brooklyn Bridge too!!

ReputationRep:
    (THE) MATRIX. OH MY GOD, IT CAN'T BE : O :lol:

I know, I know
    YES, IT IS THE MATRIX! :jive::awesome::jive:

How did you ever contain the excitement? It must have been a difficult job for the hairdresser!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YES, IT IS THE MATRIX! :jive::awesome::jive:

How did you ever contain the excitement? It must have been a difficult job for the hairdresser!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just imagining SassKing running round the room all excited and the hairdresser chasing him with a pair of scissors like 'come back!!' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Aww good to hear! :hugs: Haha oh did you now? Excitement!! :excited: Had the whole lot shaven off or just a trim?

Hahaha ill post a photo of them when I go upstairs :lol: Damn I knew I had forgotten something tell you what, I'll finish it when I have done this maths paper
    :rofl: :rofl:

The whole lot shaven off, obviously.

Ah, that's alright Enjoy it! They do a big setlist, a mixture of covers and their own songs YES THEY DO PLAY ALL THAT JAZZ

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.