Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Well...they're called emoticons, people often use them to express their reaction. This particular one is the ROFL emoticon. This was my attempt at being funny, but I can now see it's failed and... :rofl: Now I'm waffling, do you like waffles Amellia? I do.
    (:rofl: It was the cat pun )

Of course she does, such a rebel
    I meant what are you laughing Omg did I ever tell you about how me and someone else at school dared this guy to ROFL on the floor and he did - our science teacher must have thought he was such an idiot :lol:
    It did completely fail (only 99%) I have never had waffles actually SassKing :rofl: Are there sweet and savoury ones?
    (Ohhhh Amellia sees what you mean now )

Woah woah woah.... Amellia is not the rebel here O'rebellious SassKing - stop trying to shift the rebel status onto Amellia
    Spoiler:
    Show
    God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Have you finished now? Good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what colour cat are you?
    I found that spoiler quite funny for some reason :rofl: Genuinely laughed

I'm a black cat. So you better watch out, because I could give you bad luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :unsure:
    Aww Ethan are you okay? :hugs: Or am I misinterpreting the emoji?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose we are doing completely different subjects though I would be a definite U in French :erm:

Hmmmmmmmmm to you Matrix
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nooootttttttt iiiimmmprrrreeeeeeesssssssedddd to you! :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Aww Ethan are you okay? :hugs: Or am I misinterpreting the emoji?

I was thinking you'd at least get a G!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I found that spoiler quite funny for some reason :rofl: Genuinely laughed

I'm a black cat. So you better watch out, because I could give you bad luck.
    Hahaha good :rofl: Thought I would subject you spontaneously to a random question

Hmmmm I see, are you one of those mythical creatures where you happen to be cat that turns in to a McCulloch? (like McGonagall but better ) And I thought black cats were lucky?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Nooootttttttt iiiimmmprrrreeeeeeesssssssedddd to you! :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Faaaaiirrrrrr enoughhhhhhhhhhh :unimpressed:

I was thinking you'd at least get a G!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :giggle:
    A G at alevel doesn't even exist! (thanks Ethan )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

hehehehehehehehe

ReputationRep:

Ooooooffffffffffffffffff cooooouuuuuursssseeeeeeeee!

You can't just act like that because Ethan made a mistake! Gosh Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hehehehehehehehe
    After all of those nice things I said about you too.... :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol I'll get you back one day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :
    I meant what are you laughing Omg did I ever tell you about how me and someone else at school dared this guy to ROFL on the floor and he did - our science teacher must have thought he was such an idiot :lol:
    It did completely fail (only 99%) I have never had waffles actually SassKing :rofl: Are there sweet and savoury ones?
    (Ohhhh Amellia sees what you mean now )

Woah woah woah.... Amellia is not the rebel here O'rebellious SassKing - stop trying to shift the rebel status onto Amellia
    Spoiler:
    Show
    God
    :rofl: You know I was fully aware of what you were asking right from the start and no you didn't Haha God Oh, that's good. That it wasn't a full 100% is a slightly redeeming factor What really? There are sweet, but I don't know if there's savoury

I'm sorry Amellia, but your quote about doing what you please leads me to believe otherwise. Goddddddddddd

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    After all of those nice things I said about you too.... :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol I'll get you back one day :lol:
    You know I don't mean it you're still smart ok!!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooffffffffffffffffff cooooouuuuuursssseeeeeeeee!

You can't just act like that because Ethan made a mistake! Gosh Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goooooooooooooood

He didn't make a mistake - he implied I would be so bad at Alevel French that I wouldn't even get a grade!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GOD

ReputationRep:
    :

:rofl: You know I was fully aware of what you were asking right from the start and no you didn't Haha God Oh, that's good. That it wasn't a full 100% is a slightly redeeming factor What really? There are sweet, but I don't know if there's savoury

I'm sorry Amellia, but your quote about doing what you please leads me to believe otherwise. Goddddddddddd

Hmmmm.... :rofl: Oh was I now? God SassKing making my own mind up for me now Haha did I not? Was quit funny :lol:
    Yes and I gave you 1% out of pity (Amellia felt sorry for you ) Yes really :lol: Ahh I see - is it similar to having a pancake?

ReputationRep:
    Goooooooooooooood

He didn't make a mistake - he implied I would be so bad at Alevel French that I wouldn't even get a grade!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    GOD
    Well with your understanding of it, yes. He was not aware of the grading system and I therefore declare him innocent!

GOSH AMELLIA! :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well with your understanding of it, yes. He was not aware of the grading system and I therefore declare him innocent!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But but but.... :cry: he does Alevels so he should know! Damn looks like I'm guilty as charged

GOD MATRIX.... Side taking ARE WE?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha good :rofl: Thought I would subject you spontaneously to a random question

Hmmmm I see, are you one of those mythical creatures where you happen to be cat that turns in to a McCulloch? (like McGonagall but better ) And I thought black cats were lucky?!
    You spontaneous interrogater, you.

...:rofl: I am not one of those mythical creatures, I am something BETTER :rofl: I have three forms: 1. A cat 2. A McCulloch ('A McCulloch' God :rofl: :rofl:) and a Chris, my natural human form. Of course I'm better than McGonagall, she didn't have three forms :lol: and no, I swear they're supposed to be bad luck? :lol:

"However, in Western history, black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens, specifically being suspected of being the familiars of witches, and so most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, especially if one crosses paths with a person, which is believed to be an omen of misfortune..." :rofl: Watch out Amellia :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But but but.... :cry: he does Alevels so he should know! Damn looks like I'm guilty as charged

GOD MATRIX.... Side taking ARE WE?

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm.... :rofl: Oh was I now? God SassKing making my own mind up for me now Haha did I not? Was quit funny :lol:
    Yes and I gave you 1% out of pity (Amellia felt sorry for you ) Yes really :lol: Ahh I see - is it similar to having a pancake?

Not really... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WAFFLE LOOKS LIKE? :eek: *GASP* :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You spontaneous interrogater, you.

...:rofl: I am not one of those mythical creatures, I am something BETTER :rofl: I have three forms; 1. A cat 2. A McCulloch ('A McCulloch' God :rofl: :rofl:) and a Chris, my natural human form. Of course I'm better than McGonagall, she didn't have three forms :lol: and no, I swear they're supposed to be bad luck? :lol:

"However, in Western history, black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens, specifically being suspected of being the familiars of witches, and so most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, especially if one crosses paths with a person, which is believed to be an omen of misfortune..." :rofl: Watch out Amellia :rofl:
    Ermm excuse me SassKing I am not the one who is quite frankly throwing round the rebel accusations now I am....

Ahhhh I seeeeeeee :rofl: BETTER?! Haha the God of McCulloch Hahahaha 'a cat, a McCulloch God and a Chris (though are you really human?) :lol: Hmmm fine.... but she had a cool hat!

Hmmm..... I see.... ahh okay then oops I must be thinking of something else!! :eek:

Watch your back SassKing.... with all this attitude I may have to let naughty lose on you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.