ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Sorry kid but its over, let the light green gems handle this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and dont upset french unicorn again or there will be hell to pay
    Mate if you know what is good for you- you will leave right now. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    really? after all that you think you could win me over with flowers? :unimpressed:

(Original post by greatguy244)
    Bae I have NEVER lied to you.
    I don't BELIEVE ya
    WOW ! Calm down don't bother him !

ReputationRep:
    Haha I dont know whats good for me I procrastinate and even eat junk food from time to time so I really dont , Ive done 3 months in parkour and 4 years now a black belt in martial arts and yes thats a THREAT

but theres no need for that, you just want her to BE HAPPY and she is when she talks with me WE BOTH want her to BE HAPPY so if you know whats good for HER leave right now

Haha I dont know whats good for me I procrastinate and even eat junk food from time to time so I really dont , Ive done 3 months in parkour and 4 years now a black belt in martial arts and yes thats a THREAT

but theres no need for that, you just want her to BE HAPPY and she is when she talks with me WE BOTH want her to BE HAPPY so if you know whats good for HER leave right now
    That's the cutest thing ever x) <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    really? after all that you think you could win me over with flowers? :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name anything you want and I'll get you it to show I am sorry
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    looooooooool i belong to Andy GG you can have all your other chicks you been cheating with
    Woo!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Shes will be happy with the best man- which is clearly me.

Also I have came back to life 245 times- I think I could handle you karate kid. :rolleyes:

(Original post by greatguy245)

Also I have came back to life 245 times- I think I could handle you karate kid. :rolleyes:
    Happy with a liar ? Mmmmh nah.

Oh just try I'm curious !

ReputationRep:

Why dont you let her CHOOSE her best man (she already has) and lay off please

You came back 245 times, but I have 245 times the heart you have, 245 times the soul you have and over 245 times the rep you have and that is good enough for me and looks like for her too FrenchUnicorn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Karate kid is putting it extremely lightly, you probably still dont know the difference between the front stab kick and a normal horse kick or the similarities in techniques between a reverse elbow strike and a normal choke hold break off

I bet youve never been in a fight either my young keyboard warrior, Ive been in 3 actual fights, you wouldnt last a second dear the only fights you have are probably on streetfighter games !

You came back 245 times, but I have 245 times the heart you have, 245 times the soul you have and over 245 times the rep you have and that is good enough for me and looks like for her too FrenchUnicorn
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Karate kid is putting it lightly, you probably still dont know the difference between the front stab kick and a normal horse kick or the similarities in techniques between a reverse elbow strike and a normal choke hold break off

I bet youve never been in a fight either my young keyboard warrior, Ive been in 3 actual fights, you wouldnt last a second dear
    I chose the guy who reminds me someone :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I chose the guy who reminds me someone :3
    Haha you did didnt you?

Haha you did didnt you?
    You guess <3

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Karate kid is putting it extremely lightly, you probably still dont know the difference between the front stab kick and a normal horse kick or the similarities in techniques between a reverse elbow strike and a normal choke hold break off

I bet youve never been in a fight either my young keyboard warrior, Ive been in 3 actual fights, you wouldnt last a second dear the only fights you have are probably on streetfighter games !

Sorry While you were on here blabbing you mouth off I died and came back to life again.

lol nobody would dare start a fight with me mate.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.