Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will begin the new page! Hi! How are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    studying hard im bored xx
    Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Wow! Yeah, good job! :ahee: Fair enough with his shouting then I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea

Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today
    Yay!!!:awesome:
    Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
    Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Haha I wouldn't say that Gooood :lol:

(I agree :lol:). Ah right I see
    Hahahaha No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!!:awesome:
    Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
    Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
    Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
    Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:
    Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane
    Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
    Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hey !

:nyan: This became a giant chat thread :nyan:
    How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)
    Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know but anyway... :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly He's just a big softy :lol:

(Original post by Mr Fabulos)
    How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:
    Hahaha I don't even know xD

ReputationRep:
    Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane
    Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
    Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha not really though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha not really though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh
    :rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know but anyway... :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly He's just a big softy :lol:
    Hahaha :rofl: that's very true actually (I cant imagine ever making a mean comment to be honest!) Good because I hate being embarrassed - makes me go all red faced :rofl: Anyways.... Thank you SassKing - will have to see if my mums nerves can take me driving down the A57 to Tescos :rofl: (actually it probably isn't even the A57 :lol:) I shall return at approximately 5.30 tomorrow evening with some waffles

So I did when he told me - one of the rats I had was similar, had a respiratory disease an also kept having strokes (which was quite sad) Although he lived a long time for a rat! (3 years in fact!) And ikr, I think they were called Hammy and Furry :rofl: Ahh right I see, haha awww They're actually really good hamster names (I'm not just saying that) - far more imaginative than the likes of Hammy
    Haha aawww that's the best temperament to have really - the affectionate ones are always the best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha I don't even know xD
    How though?

Btw it's not "machallah" it's " Masha Allah".

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:
    I shall...maybe haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I shall...maybe haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:
    Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

Right, Amellia.
    One word:
    Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, Amellia.
    One word:
    Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know - seemed a funny idea at the time (seeing as my sister likes him)

Nothing says it better than Justin Beaver afterall....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.