Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Nahh I'm just saying what I thought

It's one of those films where you need to not expect anything, if you expect it to be like the others you'll be disappointed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right I see, I found the Dark Knight really boring (it was too long!) So maybe I should skip this one out :lol:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Yesss \o/ !

Awww you volunteering at the farm ?? It's so cuuute !! What do you do :3 ?

I'm going shopping haha (I know I know, I go to shop a way too much xD)
    Yeah I do - ive been doing it for about a year now (it was work experience for vet med, but I'm not doing it anymore though I still o when I have time) Well we check up on the animals, feel them (and play with them) Fix any fencing etc and give tours of the pig unit, barn and chicken barn to the public (its a charity and educational trust)

Ah nice!! I hope you have a good time!! No one can go shopping too much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Again I've seen hardly any Rolling Stones footage I need to watch more of their concerts too Well, that was kind of an example haha. There's a 26 minute and 53 seconds version of Dazed and Confused on The Song Remains The Same album!

Oh, it's genuinely fine Amellia I didn't take it as sarky in anyway at all, don't worry about it
    Haha me neither - I'm slowly ploughing away at it :lol: The Glastonbury one they did a few years was quite good (to say how old they are now!) Ahh right I see what you mean now. And really!? 53 minutes?! Haha I need to see this

Oh okay then (phew!) That's good - hahaha what is it with me and making random comment these days..... dear dear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha me neither - I'm slowly ploughing away at it :lol: The Glastonbury one they did a few years was quite good (to say how old they are now!) Ahh right I see what you mean now. And really!? 53 minutes?! Haha I need to see this

Oh okay then (phew!) That's good - hahaha what is it with me and making random comment these days..... dear dear....
    Yeah, I remember that, although I watched it when I wasn't really into music... I don't even think I properly watched it all the way through So I don't really remember anything about it... 26 minutes, not 53 Although 53 minutes would be amazing
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgYn23Xvck

Haha it's fine

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I remember that, although I watched it when I wasn't really into music... I don't even think I properly watched it all the way through So I don't really remember anything about it... 26 minutes, not 53 Although 53 minutes would be amazing
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQgYn23Xvck

Haha it's fine
    Hahaha the only reason I remembered to watch it at the time was because I had a friend who really liked them and he pestered me for a week not to forget :lol: I think I watched it all the way through (my dad was horrified that my sister didn't know who Mick Jagger was :lol:) I don't remember much about it - only 2000 Light Years From Home and Satisfaction
    Ohhh I see (oops) As soon as I'd sent it I thought '53 minutes seems a very long time' :rofl: Hahahaha an hour of Dazed and Confused.... hmmm

Oh right I see, I found the Dark Knight really boring (it was too long!) So maybe I should skip this one out :lol:

Yeah I do - ive been doing it for about a year now (it was work experience for vet med, but I'm not doing it anymore though I still o when I have time) Well we check up on the animals, feel them (and play with them) Fix any fencing etc and give tours of the pig unit, barn and chicken barn to the public (its a charity and educational trust)

Awwwww it's so cuuuuuuute !!! Sounds really cool !!! Have fun :yep:

Haha you're right :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww it's so cuuuuuuute !!! Sounds really cool !!! Have fun :yep:

Haha you're right :cool:
    Haha yeah its really good fun - there is another girl and a boy there who are my age too so that makes it more fun too! Although having to round up the chickens can be difficult (they always run off :lol:) Thank you!! :jumphug:

Of course!! Ahh I nee to go shopping again some time soon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you forgot :ahee: ??

Haha yeah its really good fun - there is another girl and a boy there who are my age too so that makes it more fun too! Although having to round up the chickens can be difficult (they always run off :lol:) Thank you!! :jumphug:

Of course!! Ahh I nee to go shopping again some time soon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you forgot :ahee: ??
    Cool !! :excited:

Omg I'm so Sorry :O

:ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Cool !! :excited:

Omg I'm so Sorry :O

:ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its okay Frenchie, there are enough aheee's on here to last us a lifetime!! :ahee:

Sorry again :/ I should read again before I post xD and thanks again for correcting :3
    Kein Problem, Frankreicher. :3

What's wrong with girls ? Men are all the same :cry2: :unimpressed:
    They cry too easily, and in a way that's difficult to understand/console.

Hehehe :3 I wanna be posh too :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't xD
    :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're so innocent, I don't think I have it in me to tell you the meaning of that euphemism. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  PicsArt_04-02-02.05.49.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  170.7 KB

Za late. ZA late. how could you BAE !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehehe :mmm:
    Can't handle my newfound French-ness? :pierre:

When are you gonna PM me the story :/ ?
    It's not even that exciting, but soon. xD I have my laptop back now, so I can finally type properly instead of struggling with my phone. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Amazing :rofl:

The thread will rise again.

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its okay Frenchie, there are enough aheee's on here to last us a lifetime!! :ahee:
    Never. Long life AHEE !!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Kein Problem, Frankreicher. :3
    Ich bin ein Berliner !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    überhaupt nicht

They cry too easily, and in a way that's difficult to understand/console.
    not true :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    You're so innocent, I don't think I have it in me to tell you the meaning of that euphemism. :rofl:
    Haha I see :lol: :lol:

Can't handle my newfound French-ness? :pierre:

It's not even that exciting, but soon. xD I have my laptop back now, so I can finally type properly instead of struggling with my phone. :beard:
    Hahaha xD I don't say "z" instead of "th" tho ! I think my "th" looks like more "d" (btw I posted a recording of my voice out here if you want a proof xD )

I don't care of excitement, I'm just curious ! :excited:
    Okay I'll be waiting !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hurry :unimpressed:

HAHAHAHAHA

The dark thread rises :cool:

Ich bin ein Berliner !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    überhaupt nicht
    Prepare to be sued for copyright violation by the Kennedy family (Inc.). :devil:

not true :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Not true,' it read, followed by crying emojis. :toofunny:

Haha I see :lol: :lol:
    Perhaps it's something to be saved for dinner conversation at that restaurant? :innocent:

Hahaha xD I don't say "z" instead of "th" tho ! I think my "th" looks like more "d" (btw I posted a recording of my voice out here if you want a proof xD )
    True, but I'm going by stereotypes.

Also, where is this recording? :holmes: I'm curious.

I don't care of excitement, I'm just curious ! :excited:
    Okay I'll be waiting !

Spoiler:
    Show
    hurry :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll try. :run:

ReputationRep:

:eek::eek::eek:
    Wrong answer, Amellia
    Haha :rofl: good one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It will. It has to. For we aren't the posters this thread deserves, but the one it needs right now. U_U *Puts on shades and vanishes into the night*

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Wrong answer, Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really hope Amellia isn't serious, because if she is, we need to put a smile on her face

Haha thanks C:

ReputationRep:
    Wrong answer, Amellia

Posted from TSR Mobile
    KSKC agrees, The Dark Knight was a good film God Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    It will. It has to. For we aren't the posters this thread deserves, but the one it needs right now. U_U *Puts on shades and vanishes into the night*

I really hope Amellia isn't serious, because if she is, we need to put a smile on her face

Haha thanks C:
    Hahaha

Indeed, me too! Woah! I wouldn't go that far...that's really not a nice thought Hodor...:erm:

You're welcome
    KSKC agrees, The Dark Knight was a good film God Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Yes! The approval of KSKC means Amellia doesn't stand a chance! *dances around the house* where were we? Oh yes! *flattens down clothing in attempt to have a more formal appearance* Amellia must learn how great of a film The Dark Knight really is... (to be continued) :mmm:

One final note...
    (Indeed KSKC)
    Goooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd Aaaaameeeeeelliiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaa a
    (Or Amelli) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha

Indeed, me too! Woah! I wouldn't go that far...that's really not a nice thought Hodor...:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But but... okay... ;_;

But Amellia123 just remember.. You're the one that's really boring... and too long..?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.