Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Good good!
    I did thanks. Did you? (And Maïnou?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool ^_^ !
    I did thanks ! Went shopping and my dad is gonna kill me when he'll see the state of my bank account lol :innocent:
    I hope he does ! He's still outside (he's 2 years old, period of teenage rebellion )
    What you up to :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Cool ^_^ !
    I did thanks ! Went shopping and my dad is gonna kill me when he'll see the state of my bank account lol :innocent:
    I hope he does ! He's still outside (he's 2 years old, period of teenage rebellion )
    What you up to :3 ?
    Good Haha well at least you enjoyed yourself

Awww good good I guess

I'm just re doing some revision

Posted from TSR Mobile

First, I'm not that stupid lol, maybe I don't get sex jokes but if it's about books you're talking to a professional Hidden Man :cool:
    Hmm, you're a book worm, are you? :holmes:

Also, I find the sex jokes thing quite amusing, given the stereotypes of British and French people: we're supposed to be prudes, and you're supposed to mock us for this (rightly, in my view). :rofl:

Then, a lot of people say I have big eyes, and it always have been a compliment for me xD
    It's always a compliment.

Why ? Being susceptible is great ? :O :lol: :lol:
    Well, in the sense of being quite emotional and sensitive, yes. I don't know why exactly, but it seems to me very feminine and attractive. (I have fairly traditional views about genders/gender roles. :3)

ReputationRep:
    So.... I am a unicorn!

Good Haha well at least you enjoyed yourself

Awww good good I guess

I'm just re doing some revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah !
    Good luuuck :lovehug:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Hmm, you're a book worm, are you? :holmes:
    Books are life :love: and of course , I am so in love with books that my dad has to buy me two other storage cabinets - is it the right word ? I didn't know the word I just googled it, is it the right one ?-

Also, I find the sex jokes thing quite amusing, given the stereotypes of British and French people: we're supposed to be prudes, and you're supposed to mock us for this (rightly, in my view). :rofl:
    Hahaha we're not prude at all xD and med students are the worse lol if you could see the parties .. Errrrrm xD (and by "we" I meant french in general, don't think I'm talking about myself, because as you might already know, I'm an innocent unicorn :innocent: )

It's always a compliment.
    Thank you then

Well, in the sense of being quite emotional and sensitive, yes. I don't know why exactly, but it seems to me very feminine and attractive. (I have fairly traditional views about genders/gender roles. :3)
    Mmh fair enough :yep: I take it as a compliment as well xD

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    So.... I am a unicorn!
    No ! You're photoshoped dude .

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah !
    Haha thanks! :hugs: I'm done now anyway, can't revise properly at this time of night!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah !

Books are life :love: and of course , I am so in love with books that my dad has to buy me two other storage cabinets - is it the right word ? I didn't know the word I just googled it, is it the right one ?-

Hahaha we're not prude at all xD and med students are the worse lol if you could see the parties .. Errrrrm xD (and by "we" I meant french in general, don't think I'm talking about myself, because as you might already know, I'm an innocent unicorn :innocent: )

Thank you then

No ! You're photoshoped dude .
    Na brah! It's real.... I took that picture in school when I was 7... Of course now I look different

Haha thanks! :hugs: I'm done now anyway, can't revise properly at this time of night!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeaaaah :excited:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Na brah! It's real.... I took that picture in school when I was 7... Of course now I look different
    I don't believe you :no: then take an other pic to prove it to me
    Hydeman see ? I didn't do the fault :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow. What kind of books/genres do you read?

Yeah, it's right.

Yes, and that's one of the most admirable things about the French. Definitely a more grown-up country than the UK. xD

(Still sticking with the 'I'm an innocent unicorn' act? Very well, we both know what you're really like. :innocent: :nyan:)

Haha, okay.

I don't believe you :no: then take an other pic to prove it to me
    Hydeman see ? I didn't do the fault :mmm:
    That's like a good unicorn.

Oh wow. What kind of books/genres do you read?

Yeah, it's right.
    Idk pretty much everything. I just go to the book store and I'm like "which book I didn't read yet" then I pick a random book and I read the first and the last sentence. And I decide if I buy or not. :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't judge :unimpressed:

Yes, and that's one of the most admirable things about the French. Definitely a more grown-up country than the UK. xD
    Why more grown-up ? What's wrong with UK ?

(Still sticking with the 'I'm an innocent unicorn' act? Very well, we both know what you're really like. :innocent: :nyan:)
    Actually it depends on what you mean by innocent

Haha, okay.

That's like a good unicorn.
    Hehehe :five:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

(Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Hey guys
    Saluuuuuut ! How you doin :heart: ?

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicorn I'm going it change my avatar to pic of me if you wanna see what I look like, only for like two mins though in case you were curious

ReputationRep:
    Saluuuuuut ! How you doin :heart: ?

Heyy frenchie:heart:I'm good, how are you?

(Original post by Blondie987)
    FrenchUnicorn I'm going it change my avatar to pic of me if you wanna see what I look like, only for like two mins though in case you were curious
    God :O ! And you said you were average :cry2: How could you :cry2: I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU ANYMORE :cry2:
    Jokes apart, you ARE pretty, and you should already know that ma chérie :lovehug:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Heyy frenchie:heart:I'm good, how are you?
    Glad to hear !! I'm fine too thanks <3 what you up to :3 ?

Idk pretty much everything. I just go to the book store and I'm like "which book I didn't read yet" then I pick a random book and I read the first and the last sentence. And I decide if I buy or not. :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't judge :unimpressed:
    Hmm. So do you read any nonfiction? :3

Spoiler:
    Show
    I won't judge. Reading is a great habit, and one I wish I had retained (I used to read a lot when I was younger, but I've become spoilt by technology ).

Why more grown-up ? What's wrong with UK ?
    Well, the general prudishness that we've discussed, for one. Another people for whom I have a lot of admiration are Americans (inb4, 'you like fat Bible-thumpers with guns?' ), especially in terms of humour. Stephen Fry does a pretty good job of explaining this:

Spoiler:
    Show

Actually it depends on what you mean by innocent
    You know which definition we're using here, little unicorn.

ReputationRep:
    God :O ! And you said you were average :cry2: How could you :cry2: I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU ANYMORE :cry2:
    Jokes apart, you ARE pretty, and you should already know that ma chérie :lovehug:

Trying to surf tsr and do maths at the same time haha,what about you?

ReputationRep:

Aw you're so sweet! I'm not, hate my nose, but that's really nice of you to say anyway

ReputationRep:
    hallo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.