Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Of course :lol: And would only be a Roger Moore Bond too You know when he first goes into Harlem and goes in that gift shop and picks up the toy snake, why do I font it so funny when he asks the woman to gift wrap it 'length ways' :lol:
    Hahaha That's okay SassKing! :hugs: Who else is going to embrace the strange Amellia ways? But 1/2 is bigger than 1/4 oww when can I have my 123 back?

I should have seen this one coming should I Haha I'm watching it now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha yes, I know what you mean Hahaha :lol:
    Haha :hugs: Oh...yes, it is :lol: My mistake :rofl: As you corrected SassKing, you have earned back your 123 :rofl:

Awesome Fun fact - they went through a short phase early on where they all wore military fatigues on stage. As shown in that video I think it's really cool! They replaced the military camo with overcoats :lol: (I think I've already mentioned the camo thing, but whatever ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha yes, I know what you mean Hahaha :lol:
    Haha :hugs: Oh...yes, it is :lol: My mistake :rofl: As you corrected SassKing, you have earned back your 123 :rofl:

Awesome Fun fact - they went through a short phase early on where they all wore military fatigues on stage. As shown in that video I think it's really cool! They replaced the military camo with overcoats :lol: (I think I've already mentioned the camo thing, but whatever ).

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha it just because he says it so seriously and it would be the same whichever way it was wrapped :lol: :rofl: I find the old Bonds funny but they weren't half racist were they?

:hugs: Haha ahh well, at least you have never done 1+1 on the calculator 3 times in a row during an exam to check it was correct (Amellia may have one or twice.....) :lol: Yay!! my 3 numbers ae back with avengeance! Yes SassKing you have regained all letters (what a lucky guy)

I think you may have done briefly, they look rather cool don't they? Haha having said that, I do like the overcoats :rofl: Well we all know Duran Duran went from poncey blouses's and leather trousers to an SS get00up, and the cropped jacket/suit/headband phase :lol: Not as majestic as the Bunnymen get-up however!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Death Note :ahee:
    My favourite is Clannad ! Do you know it ? :3

Good choices of books :yep:
    My favourite one ever is Alice in wonderland , I really like The Time Keeper too (by Mitch Albom, really good book about the meaning of time)
    I'm actually listening to the Clannad soundtrack now whilst revising! Amazing anime (sad too ofc :cry2:).
    Time keeper sounds interesting, sounds a bit like the anime steinsgate.

ReputationRep:
    hey all

(Original post by Roxy1331)
    I'm actually listening to the Clannad soundtrack now whilst revising! Amazing anime (sad too ofc :cry2:).
    Time keeper sounds interesting, sounds a bit like the anime steinsgate.
    Omg you like Clannad ! I love you :love: Clannad after story is so AMAZING !!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  58.1 KBAttachment 518807518809
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    hey all
    Helloooo !! What's up :heart: ?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

Helloooo !! What's up :heart: ?

Hey Frenchie nm, wbu?

Hey Frenchie nm, wbu?
    Same haha ! Still reading ! What you up to ?

ReputationRep:
    Same haha ! Still reading ! What you up to ?

Making some cue cards on legal advice (so long!) what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha it just because he says it so seriously and it would be the same whichever way it was wrapped :lol: :rofl: I find the old Bonds funny but they weren't half racist were they?

:hugs: Haha ahh well, at least you have never done 1+1 on the calculator 3 times in a row during an exam to check it was correct (Amellia may have one or twice.....) :lol: Yay!! my 3 numbers ae back with avengeance! Yes SassKing you have regained all letters (what a lucky guy)

I think you may have done briefly, they look rather cool don't they? Haha having said that, I do like the overcoats :rofl: Well we all know Duran Duran went from poncey blouses's and leather trousers to an SS get00up, and the cropped jacket/suit/headband phase :lol: Not as majestic as the Bunnymen get-up however!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh Roger... :rofl: Yeah, I know what you mean... They're quite sexist too I think...

Haha I think it'd be better to double check that anyway :lol: You could make a simple mistake under exam pressure. :rofl: Yes, they are indeed Watch out TSR :lol: Oh wow, I'm so happy

Yeah and yeah, me too Haha I actually like the SS outfits and the headband etc. phase :rofl: I just feel like it suits them To be honest, Echo and the Bunnymen never seemed like ones for a proper 'image'. Other than the camo.

That picture :rofl:

Making some cue cards on legal advice (so long!) what about you?
    Good luck !! I'm reading Alice in wonderland haha :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh Roger... :rofl: Yeah, I know what you mean... They're quite sexist too I think...

Haha I think it'd be better to double check that anyway :lol: You could make a simple mistake under exam pressure. :rofl: Yes, they are indeed Watch out TSR :lol: Oh wow, I'm so happy

Yeah and yeah, me too Haha I actually like the SS outfits and the headband etc. phase :rofl: I just feel like it suits them To be honest, Echo and the Bunnymen never seemed like ones for a proper 'image'. Other than the camo.

That picture :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha of course they were, they were racist, sexist, against the Russians... you name it they offended everyone :lol:

I agree, you never know when 1+1 may end up being 3! I always do - my maths teacher always makes fun because I forget to convert the calculator between radians and degrees :lol: Haha yep watch out Amellia123 is back! Haha you had better be - or half your name may accidently disappear again :rofl:

They weren't too bad, the headband phase is my favourite - it really does suit them I agree! :rofl: I know what you mean, I wouldn't have been right, I like the military Bunnymen I must confess :lol:

Haha ikr.... John's face :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

why do the French call the imperfect l'imparfait but prefer to call the perfect tense le passé composé instead of le parfait? Also, do French people tolerate 'variations' (eg how the Belgians say septante (which seems more logical) instead of soixante-dix)?

(Original post by Palette)
    Hello,

why do the French call the imperfect l'imparfait but prefer to call the perfect tense le passé composé instead of le parfait?
    Hahaha I don't know sorry :lol: :' )
    (Original post by Palette)
    Also, do French people tolerate 'variations' (eg how the Belgians say septante (which seems more logical) instead of soixante-dix)?
    Some regions use septante etc, but if you say it in Paris for ex, people would be like " o_o " , I'll say it really depends on the regions :3

ReputationRep:

Ushio :cry:
    Rep goes to the cutest anime character. Go Ushio!

Ushio :cry:
    Rep goes to the cutest anime character. Go Ushio!
    Ushioooo is so sweeeeeeet isn't she :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Ushioooo is so sweeeeeeet isn't she :ahee: :ahee:
    Yes! Let's both name our future daughters Ushio and hope them to grow just as cute... :cute::cute:

Yes! Let's both name our future daughters Ushio and hope them to grow just as cute... :cute::cute:
    Don't dare me, when I saw the scene with Okazaki and Ushio I criiiiiied and I was like "id I ever have a daughter she'll be a little Ushioooo :cry2: " xD

ReputationRep:
    ah, unicorn doesn't want to upload picture
    not a true unicorn!

(Original post by InfamousSolid)
    ah, unicorn doesn't want to upload picture
    not a true unicorn!
    I did , but not "honest pic" like the thread wanted xD

ReputationRep:
    I did , but not "honest pic" like the thread wanted xD
    aww ok
    i guess that's enough then
    haven't seen it but im sure it's nice!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.