Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by francismcgowan)
    Do pigs pull ham strings?
    Ask them :innocent:

If you had x-ray vision, but closed your eyes, could you still see?
    Mmmh I'll say no .. If my eyes are closed, technically the visual information wont reach my brain, even if I have X Ray vision - I think -
    What do you think ?

If it is a 50 mph per hour wind and you drive your car at 50mph downwind, if you stick your head outside would you feel the wind?
    Yes , because it depends on the direction of that wind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Ask them :innocent:

Mmmh I'll say no .. If my eyes are closed, technically the visual information wont reach my brain, even if I have X Ray vision - I think -
    What do you think ?
    Look up at the sun and with your eyes closed and you will see red. So you can still see

Look up at the sun and with your eyes closed and you will see red. So you can still see
    You can't see, you can perceive the light because it is too high - hope this is a correct word , I don't know how to translate sorry -
    But it does not mean you can properly see the sun. I guess it all depends on the waverlenght of X ray, and the power of the emission. But still, you would not be able to see properly , just to perceive a bit I guess , if you are not too far maybe ? Something like that :3
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    You can't see, you can perceive the light because it is too high - hope this is a correct word , I don't know how to translate sorry -
    But it does not mean you can properly see the sun. I guess it all depends on the waverlenght of X ray, and the power of the emission. But still, you would not be able to see properly , just to perceive a bit I guess , if you are not too far maybe ? Something like that :3
    Plus I suppose it depends whether you still had normal eyelids - I'd assume that if you evolved x-ray vision that you'd evolve eyelids that can filter out x-rays in the same way ours filter normal light.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! yes you will not be able to see properly but you will be able to see some form of light . Okay so if your eye lids were invisible and you closed them you will still be able to see... agree?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Haha! yes you will not be able to see properly but you will be able to see some form of light . Okay so if your eye lids were invisible and you closed them you will still be able to see... agree?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Andy98)
    Plus I suppose it depends whether you still had normal eyelids - I'd assume that if you evolved x-ray vision that you'd evolve eyelids that can filter out x-rays in the same way ours filter normal light.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah ! Haha it depends on too much
    That's a funny question anyway :3

Yes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Moring!! Wow you are us early :hugs:
    Yep :yep: Haha aww neither do I really....and please don't die :lol: Imagine if TSR had a facetime equivalent..... actually that could end really badly

How are you anyways Hodor?
    Haha yep, usually wake up at 5am. :hugs:

Haha don't worry, I'm trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible. And you don't forget to breathe, young landy!

All I can imagine is horny dudes doing nasty stuff in front of the camera, like chatroulette.. :rofl:

I'm feeling much better today. Thanks Might go out for a run and work out a little. :yep:

What about you? Didn't you have 3 exams yesterday? Or was it the day before yesterday? Or was it someone else? I'm terribly sorry for being ignorant, but i can't remember ;_;

Good morning !

I looooove it xD
    Morning! How you doin'? C:

Haha you should check out my gallery, I've got ~12,000 pics on my phone, JUST memes and gifs life this... Perks of being in 9 WhatsApp groups, each with 6-31 random people from the internet. :rofl: But sometimes you get to see things you'd like to unsee, but can't... :cry2:

(Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Haha yep, usually wake up at 5am. :hugs:

Haha don't worry, I'm trying my best to stay alive for as long as possible. And you don't forget to breathe, young landy!

All I can imagine is horny dudes doing nasty stuff in front of the camera, like chatroulette.. :rofl:

I'm feeling much better today. Thanks Might go out for a run and work out a little. :yep:

What about you? Didn't you have 3 exams yesterday? Or was it the day before yesterday? Or was it someone else? I'm terribly sorry for being ignorant, but i can't remember ;_;

Morning! How you doin'? C:

Haha you should check out my gallery, I've got ~12,000 pics on my phone, JUST memes and gifs life this... Perks of being in 9 WhatsApp groups, each with 6-31 random people from the internet. :rofl: But sometimes you get to see things you'd like to unsee, but can't... :cry2:
    I am fine thanks :3 I am so happy I could run yesterday !! My trainers are amazing !! I could run 35 min without being tired - as I got asthma I am usually tired around 20min but I keep up :P - but the shoes were SO AMAZING that my running was perfect , and I could breathe properly without having to care about leg pain lol

Whatever , I am in a good mood ! I will run tonight as well, and tomorrow I have a fashion show to go to :jive:

Hahahahaha ! Poor Groot :' ) :console:
    #popularity :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I feel ill..
    Just had a sandwich with: 3 pieces of bread
    Salami
    Peanut Butter
    Cheese
    Nutella
    Sweet and Sour Sauce
    Ketchup
    And it was disgusting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    k den im going to take a shower with clothes on are you happy??
    WHO SHOWERS WITH THIER CLOTHES ON HODOR...NO..............NO ONE DOES!!!!
    Hahahaha how are you doing? :hugs:
    The vacayyyyy was great thanks! Squirrel had fun on the beach :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    WHO SHOWERS WITH THIER CLOTHES ON HODOR...NO..............NO ONE DOES!!!!
    Hahahaha how are you doing? :hugs:
    The vacayyyyy was great thanks! Squirrel had fun on the beach :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Erm.... I do
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NOT EITHER!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Hi! I feel ill..
    Just had a sandwich with: 3 pieces of bread
    Salami
    Peanut Butter
    Cheese
    Nutella
    Sweet and Sour Sauce
    Ketchup
    And it was disgusting....
    Awww poor you! Hope you feel better! :hugs:

And ew..... That does sound gross!!!!! What made you think that the combination of Nutella and cheese would taste good?! Hahaha :lol:
    Mind you I don't like Nutella - dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erm.... I do
    Spoiler:
    Show
    NOT EITHER!!!! lol
    No, one has to remove all items of clothing before entering the indoor waterfall area!!

Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww poor you! Hope you feel better! :hugs:

And ew..... That does sound gross!!!!! What made you think that the combination of Nutella and cheese would taste good?! Hahaha :lol:
    Mind you I don't like Nutella - dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na! I just felt like making a weird sandwich.....
    I forgot to add the jalapeanos (however you spell that) and just ate them like that afterwards....

ReputationRep:
    No, one has to remove all items of clothing before entering the indoor waterfall area!!

Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least I learnt something.....
    Never be bored
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or you will get a stomach ache

ReputationRep:
    Na! I just felt like making a weird sandwich.....
    I forgot to add the jalapeanos (however you spell that) and just ate them like that afterwards....
    Wait.............. what........ You just ate them on their own? Didn't your taste buds just like explode and then die?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At least I learnt something.....
    Never be bored
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or you will get a stomach ache
    Hahahahahaha fair enough dude *hi five*

Does your stomach hurt now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait.............. what........ You just ate them on their own? Didn't your taste buds just like explode and then die?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na... It's not that bad when your asian.....

If you changed jalapeanos with ghost peppers... that would change the outcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.