The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Ahh right ok, its ok that you are ok SassKing, and thanks for being ok about me being ok, ok?

Gosh this Is exhausting me :lol: :tongue:

:lol:

That's not ok.
Original post by SassKing13

That's not ok.

Well if Amellia says its okay, then I'm afraid its ok... OK SassKing? :colonhash:

Spoiler

I am definitely enjoying this Rule 34 stuff @Hodor_van_Groot
Hey whatsup :smile:
Well if Amellia says its okay, then I'm afraid its ok... OK SassKing? :colonhash:

Spoiler

But it's not ok that it's exhausting you :colonhash: SassKing was just looking out for you and this is the thanks he gets? Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :colonhash:

:h:
:colonhash:

:rofl: :tongue:
But it's not ok that it's exhausting you :colonhash: SassKing was just looking out for you and this is the thanks he gets? Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :colonhash:

:colonhash:

:rofl: :tongue:

Life is just and exhausting experience for Amellia SassKing :rofl: Amellia thanks SassKing for looking out for her but does not believe that she deserves all of those extra 'd's in God :colonhash:

:colonhash: God SassKing

Spoiler

Life is just and exhausting experience for Amellia SassKing :rofl: Amellia thanks SassKing for looking out for her but does not believe that she deserves all of those extra 'd's in God :colonhash:

SassKing knows what you mean :rofl:

Spoiler

SassKing knows what you mean :rofl:

Spoiler

Haha :rofl: Good :tongue:

Spoiler

Life is just and exhausting experience for Amellia, SassKing :rofl: Amellia thanks SassKing for looking out for her but does not believe that she deserves all of those extra 'd's in God :colonhash:

Spoiler

Matrix was going to say 'Hi' but she cannot...
You need a comma in the text in bold where I have edited it. Simply stating this without the use of the comma suggests that your name is Amellia SassKing, which it is not. (I'm sure KSKC will NOT be happy about this, mark my words). The use of our dear friend, the comma, tells us that you are talking about Amellia and you're talking to SassKing.

This is a very serious issue and I do urge you to brush up on your knowledge of punctuation, Amellia. I am sure you will be able to purchase The Beginner's Handbook to Perfect Punctuation quite easily online. I hope you do not take offense by my kind words and simply welcome them with open arms and an open. Mind the future is yours - will you take it?

Please don't mind me *sniffs* as I cry here :cry:
The extinction of punctuation is dawning upon us! :eek: We must each do our part to keep it alive...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ikhan94
Hey whatsup :smile:

Hey :hi:
How you doin :h: ?
Haha :rofl: Good :tongue:

Spoiler

Amelliaaaaaa !! Ka va :ahee: ?
Original post by Matrix123
Matrix was going to say 'Hi' but she cannot...
You need a comma in the text in bold where I have edited it. Simply stating this without the use of the comma suggests that your name is Amellia SassKing, which it is not. (I'm sure KSKC will NOT be happy about this, mark my words). The use of our dear friend, the comma, tells us that you are talking about Amellia and you're talking to SassKing.

This is a very serious issue and I do urge you to brush up on your knowledge of punctuation, Amellia. I am sure you will be able to purchase The Beginner's Handbook to Perfect Punctuation quite easily online. I hope you do not take offense by my kind words and simply welcome them with open arms and an open. Mind the future is yours - will you take it?

Please don't mind me *sniffs* as I cry here :cry:
The extinction of punctuation is dawning upon us! :eek: We must each do our part to keep it alive...

Posted from TSR Mobile

My spelling and grammar has never really been that great, :redface: though I do try (and considering how informal this site seems to be I don't think it really matters too much) but thank you for the heads up :tongue: :lol:

One word Matrix

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey :hi:
How you doin :h: ?

Amelliaaaaaa !! Ka va :ahee: ?

Frenchieeeeee :jumphug: Comme se comme ca :lol: Et toi? :ahee: (sorry I cannot spell :lol:)
Frenchieeeeee :jumphug: Comme se comme ca :lol: Et toi? :ahee: (sorry I cannot spell :lol:)

Comme si * (but you had the right pronounciation ;D !) why :/ ? Something's wrong :console: ?

I am fine thanks :jive:

Spoiler

My spelling and grammar has never really been that great, :redface: though I do try (and considering how informal this site seems to be I don't think it really matters too much) but thank you for the heads up :tongue: :lol:

One word Matrix

Spoiler

I can't tell whether you're being serious or not about the thanking. (It was all meant to be funny - I was joking!) :tongue:
And that's not a word, it's an emoji.
Gooooooooooosh! :colonhash:
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Comme si * (but you had the right pronounciation ;D !) why :/ ? Something's wrong :console: ?

I am fine thanks :jive:

Spoiler

Haha ahh I see (thank you!) Umm I'm alright, I have quite a bit on my mind at the moment that's all :hugs:
And good good!! :jive:

Spoiler

I can't tell whether you're being serious or not about the thanking. (It was all meant to be funny - I was joking!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no I actually meant thank you! :lol: I've not had the grammar police on my trail for a while :tongue: Which is bad as I am a lazy speller :rofl:
Well, actually it was a colon and a hash so :tongue:
Don't make me God you like SassKing..... :rofl:

Hi by the way :hello:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hi: :hi: what's up :3 ?
Haha ahh I see (thank you!) Umm I'm alright, I have quite a bit on my mind at the moment that's all :hugs:
And good good!! :jive:

Spoiler

Haha no I actually meant thank you! :lol: I've not had the grammar police on my trail for a while :tongue: Which is bad as I am a lazy speller :rofl:

Awwww :console: poor Amellia :hugs: everything's gonna be alright, whatever it is about :lovehug:

What you up to girls :biggrin: ?

Hahaha OK then. You're welcome :wink:. Hmmm a mysterious bunch the grammar police are. They jump out when you least expect it :tongue:
But...it looks like a face and you didn't write it out in words...:mmm:

Hi! :biggrin: How are you? (Long time to see, or should I say, speak) :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hi: :hi: what's up :3 ?

Awwww :console: poor Amellia :hugs: everything's gonna be alright, whatever it is about :lovehug:

What you up to girls :biggrin: ?

Yeah, ahh well :hugs: I hope so!! :lovehug: Oh woops I forgot to do my chemistry homework!!! :eek:

Not much really, on YouTube and writing up some of todays notes, how about you Frenchie? :biggrin:
Hahaha OK then. You're welcome :wink:. Hmmm a mysterious bunch the grammar police are. They jump out when you least expect it :tongue:
But...it looks like a face and you didn't write it out in words...:mmm:

Hi! :biggrin: How are you? (Long time to see, or should I say, speak) :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :wink: They are indeed..... :tongue: And God yes they do make me jump when they sneak up on me :rofl:
Well I typed it out with characters, and words are also made from characters..... oh I give up :tongue: :ahee:

I'm okay thanks, how have you been? (Haha yes I agree!! :tongue:)
Hahaha :wink: They are indeed..... :tongue: And God yes they do make me jump when they sneak up on me :rofl:
Well I typed it out with characters, and words are also made from characters..... oh I give up :tongue: :ahee:

I'm okay thanks, how have you been? (Haha yes I agree!! :tongue:)

Yes! :rofl:
Thank goodness you gave up - I was just about to do the same. Since you did before me....
I win! :party:
(Oh gosh, that sounded sooo pathetic!)

Indeed a long time. That's great to hear! I am also well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest