Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Well yeah its an every man for himself situation :lol:

Yeah, he is... like world number 2 (Rory is number 3!)
    Hahaha they are the ones I like to see best on tv - Rory was kind of my idol when I was younger There are quite a few English ones (though some of these aren't playing in The Master this year); Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter (those hes a bit mardy ), Robert Rock, Danny Willet, Paul Casey, Justin Rose.... lol I could go on
    Nooooo who? Matt? Are you saying Matt who used to go to your golf club is like world number 2??? :eek: noooo that...oh my gosh!
    Ohh hahaha OK...hmmm interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Nooooo who? Matt? Are you saying Matt who used to go to your golf club is like world number 2??? :eek: noooo that...oh my gosh!
    Ohh hahaha OK...hmmm interesting
    Hahaha I meant Spieth :lol: sorry! He was world no.1 amateur a few years ago though I think.

I presume you have heard of Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I meant Spieth :lol: sorry! He was world no.1 amateur a few years ago though I think.

I presume you have heard of Tiger Woods and Seve Ballesteros?
    Ohhh that makes more sense....you got my hopes up there... :rofl: Oooh so Matt was world no.1 amateur...OK makes sense

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh that makes more sense....you got my hopes up there... :rofl: Oooh so Matt was world no.1 amateur...OK makes sense
    Hahaha aww dammit I'm sorry! Would be so cool though if he was world no.1!! Yeah I think so! cant exactly remember. I think world no.1 at the moment is Jason Day (He's Australian)

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha aww dammit I'm sorry! Would be so cool though if he was world no.1!! Yeah I think so! cant exactly remember. I think world no.1 at the moment is Jason Day (He's Australian)
    Hahaha no worries it's just that 'he' could be anyone :rofl: Ohh right...he'd better win that title back for us Brits

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no worries it's just that 'he' could be anyone :rofl: Ohh right...he'd better win that title back for us Brits
    Haha yeah sorry - was rather ambiguous :rofl: Hahaha yes he had better!! I'm pretty sure Rory has been world no.1 before too

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah sorry - was rather ambiguous :rofl: Hahaha yes he had better!! I'm pretty sure Rory has been world no.1 before too
    Haha don't worry about it Mmhmmm oh yeah he probably has! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha don't worry about it Mmhmmm oh yeah he probably has! :yep:
    Haha okay thanks Matrix!! :hugs: Haha yep! I think he (Rory) has the best golf swing of all the pros though - its so fluid and powerful!

ReputationRep:
    Brap Brap!!! What's good Matrix123 SassKing13 Amellia123 FrenchUnicorn Hodor_van_Groot CleverSquirrel

ReputationRep:
    Haha okay thanks Matrix!! :hugs: Haha yep! I think he (Rory) has the best golf swing of all the pros though - its so fluid and powerful!
    :hugs: oooh (thanks for the brackets - they are VERY helpful ) ahh I must look out for that tonight :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiii sup Rhythm?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: oooh (thanks for the brackets - they are VERY helpful ) ahh I must look out for that tonight :yep:
    Hahaha (that's okay - I hope it made more sense!) :hugs: Haha yeah you will :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiii sup Rhythm?
    Hi, Official Queen Buffting.....

Hi there ! What's up ?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha (that's okay - I hope it made more sense!) :hugs: Haha yeah you will :yep:
    It did hahaha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hi there ! What's up ?
    Still, the ceiling..... What's good?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Hi, Official Queen Buffting.....
    Hahaha :rofl: I'm not even as much as a buffting as you Prince Buffting How have you been?

It did hahaha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha phew!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :rofl: I'm not even as much as a buffting as you Prince Buffting How have you been?
    Good Thank you dear Queen!

ReputationRep:

Haha phew!!!
    Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.