ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    (The) Matrix! It can't be!
    :rofl: indeed it is! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohhh a lot of people near me have tea at that time

Don't give up Amellia! You are a commander and have your own legion - of course it can happen! :yep:

Yay thanks! :jive:

Oooooooh not good:no: hope you're OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha do they?

I'm not giving up (yet) just need to work a bit harder and stop slacking off :lol:
    :jive::jive::jive: No probs Matrix :woo:

Ahh well its okay, was a bit of a shock actually having Roxanne come on at full volume :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

Ooh, how exciting :rofl:
    Haha this made me laugh! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: indeed it is! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *Manly scream of excitement*

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha do they?

I'm not giving up (yet) just need to work a bit harder and stop slacking off :lol:
    :jive::jive::jive: No probs Matrix :woo:

Ahh well its okay, was a bit of a shock actually having Roxanne come on at full volume :rofl:
    Yup

Ahhhh good good. We must remove those brackets though:yep: Hahaha at least the :jive:s can keep you company. Just think that if you work hard enough, you could :jive: with the :jive:s

Hahaha yeah

Hahaha love that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr :roff::rofl: The kitchen is also now purple (though like a night club purple colour ) Ahh exciting life and times of Amellia's life
    Hahaha

You could say the excitement will...never stop :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Why did I instantly imagine a girly scream :lol:

Yup

Ahhhh good good. We must remove those brackets though:yep: Hahaha at least the :jive:s can keep you company. Just think that if you work hard enough, you could :jive: with the :jive:s

Hahaha yeah

Hahaha love that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm.. can I keep the brackets for now?! Yes they can :jive: Ahahahaha :jive: with the :jive: s - I love it

ReputationRep:

Hmmm.. can I keep the brackets for now?! Yes they can :jive: Ahahahaha :jive: with the :jive: s - I love it
    I don't know

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha

You could say the excitement will...never stop :mmm:
    How did I not see this one coming

Amellia needs to let the Good Times Roll, become a bit more of a Rebel (Rebel) and not fear (the reaper)..... and All That Jazz

I don't know

fine then...... Ha-ha-ha SassKing has a girl scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJ1uQwmNHk
    (the second one :rofl:)

ReputationRep:

Amellia needs to let the Good Times Roll, become a bit more of a Rebel (Rebel) and not fear (the reaper)..... and All That Jazz

You'll be pleased to know that I listened to 7 seconds of that :lol: but yeah, the second one

ReputationRep:

You'll be pleased to know that I listened to 7 seconds of that :lol: but yeah, the second one
    God even I only listened to he first 15 seconds :lol: Haha I found the second one very fitting indeed :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Again, I don't know

Amazing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    God even I only listened to he first 15 seconds :lol: Haha I found the second one very fitting indeed :rofl:

*Sigh* :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Hmmmm OK then. Gosh Amellia why do you want to keep the brackets in so much? (Sorry - I really am. I didn't mean it. Please! Please don't think I mean it Amellia. It's all a joke. A mere joke I say!)
    Hahaha yeah good it's time to :jive: whilst dreaming about :jive:ing with more :jive:s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Again, I don't know

Amazing :lol:
    Hmm fine then

It could have been better - very hard to think of fitting song titles when you've had Roxanne in your head ALL DAY :rofl::rofl:

Oooh Frenchie how are you getting there? Just because 120mph on the train isn't fast enough to get there on time!!
    My dear, I'll get my jet my dad is Ross McEwan, we can afford it you know *posh voice*

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

*Sigh* :rofl:

Oops.. sorry :teehee:
    Hmmmm OK then. Gosh Amellia why do you want to keep the brackets in so much? (Sorry - I really am. I didn't mean it. Please! Please don't think I mean it Amellia. It's all a joke. A mere joke I say!)
    Hahaha yeah good it's time to :jive: whilst dreaming about :jive:ing with more :jive:s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I like the security of the brackets so they shall remain (tbh would you rather brackets or naughty?!) Hahaha its okay, Amellia is in a good mood so you have been spared

Ahahahahahaha :jive: Gosh that emoji.... so classy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    My dear, I'll get my jet my dad is Ross McEwan, we can afford it you know *posh voice*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :jive:
    Hahaha oooh fanc-ayyyyy Lol okay (sorry I don't know who that is! :eek:) oooh la-di-da how classsayyyyy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee::jive:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm fine then

It could have been better - very hard to think of fitting song titles when you've had Roxanne in your head ALL DAY :rofl::rofl:
    Fine *cough*

Haha God :rofl: Ah I guess there are worse songs to have stuck in your head though :lol:

Fun fact - Do you know The Velvet Underground song called 'I'll Be Your Mirror'? Anyway, there's a lyric in it that goes "I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are" and in Lips Like Sugar, one of the lyrics is "She'll be my mirror, reflect what I am". Pretty cool! The Velvet Underground was an influence of theirs.

ReputationRep:
    Oops.. sorry :teehee:

Well I like the security of the brackets so they shall remain (tbh would you rather brackets or naughty?!) Hahaha its okay, Amellia is in a good mood so you have been spared

Ahahahahahaha :jive: Gosh that emoji.... so classy
    Hahaha OK
    (The brackets stay...tbh I added the brackets into my last post because I remembered about Naughty and thought I needed to somhow plead for my life) dead serious issue (please don't take personally ) Yaayyy! :dance:

Hahaha yes :jive: really is :yep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.