Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Whats up Rhythm? Matrix will kill me for saying this but I feel so crap
    Everyone feels crap, especially after realising the reality of life !!! It's sooo sad, especially cos I am religious....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Everyone feels crap, especially after realising the reality of life !!! It's sooo sad, especially cos I am religious....
    I suppose you are right there Rhythm.... sorry I don't quite get what you mean there :/

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you are right there Rhythm.... sorry I don't quite get what you mean there :/
    Reality is sad...... In terms of my religion (Islam)... To put it simply and slightly exaggerated, life is basically a punishment from God, because Adam ate the apple from that tree. Life was a choice, we had a choice to become an angel or Human, we chose the path of being human, so we have more freedom, but we are stuck here, living our lives in a messed up society....... Life is not for fun, fun is basically something created to distract us from the truth. The truth is we are living a curse (to some extent)..... What we should be doing is praying 24/7.... Sometimes I used to think, that god is such a dictator, but when you see the reasoning behind the near to hell we are living, everything becomes crystal clear...
    BTW Why are you an Atheist?

ReputationRep:
    Oh oops so sorry Matrix..... I am so unbelievably stressed at the minute - cant find all the notes I need!!
    Awwwww don't apologise. The only thing that must be done is search for the lost notes of success. (Psssst...I say look in Little Amellia's room. The chances are she's stolen them:mmm:)
    Whats up Rhythm? Matrix will kill me for saying this but I feel so crap

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

Reality is sad...... In terms of my religion (Islam)... To put it simply and slightly exaggerated, life is basically a punishment from God, because Adam ate the apple from that tree. Life was a choice, we had a choice to become an angel or Human, we chose the path of being human, so we have more freedom, but we are stuck here, living our lives in a messed up society....... Life is not for fun, fun is basically something created to distract us from the truth. The truth is we are living a curse (to some extent)..... What we should be doing is praying 24/7.... Sometimes I used to think, that god is such a dictator, but when you see the reasoning behind the near to hell we are living, everything becomes crystal clear...
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww Rhythm I had no idea how you felt about it :hugs: I do see where youre coming from with it - reality can be a quite a sad thing tbh

This is kind of why I am not religious I suppose... I don't see how if there are so many bad things that happen in the world, would a God not want to save and help his people? Also because my parents which probably holds some baring - but I just decided that wasn't the path for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Awwwww don't apologise. The only thing that must be done is search for the lost notes of success. (Psssst...I say look in Little Amellia's room. The chances are she's stolen them:mmm:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha its okay I have actually found them now! there were some in the middle of a massive pile of other notes and some were in my bag :lol: Panic over (and she wouldn't dare)

Ooops sorry again - there is only so many times you can say the word 'bad' before it annoys you :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pity hug... Or otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    Aww Rhythm I had no idea how you felt about it :hugs: I do see where youre coming from with it - reality can be a quite a sad thing tbh

This is kind of why I am not religious I suppose... I don't see how if there are so many bad things that happen in the world, would a God not want to save and help his people? Also because my parents which probably holds some baring - but I just decided that wasn't the path for me
    Meh! I just explained that.... But okeh! Life isn't meant to be happy and enjoyable (no one's life is)... All anyone needs is a person in their family dying, that can change their mood for the rest of their lives.... e.g My mum's friend is urging my mum to become more religious, after she saw this reality..... Her mother died.....

ReputationRep:

What if you found a religion which answered all your queries?!

ReputationRep:
    Pity hug... Or otherwise?
    A hug of consolation, friendship and the hope of bringing a bit of joy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh! I just explained that.... But okeh! Life isn't meant to be happy and enjoyable (no one's life is)... All anyone needs is a person in their family dying, that can change their mood for the rest of their lives.... e.g My mum's friend is urging my mum to become more religious, after she saw this reality..... Her mother died.....
    I suppose you did (sorry) I see what you mean, and really? Aww no that's so upsetting

What if you found a religion which answered all your queries?!
    Hmmm I probably still wouldn't - I just cant see myself fulfilling what a God would want me to, hence why I would also not be suited to religion

ReputationRep:
    A hug of consolation, friendship and the hope of bringing a bit of joy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, joy is fake!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jking! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Well, joy is fake!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    God it had better not be... what hope would we all have then?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you did (sorry) I see what you mean, and really? Aww no that's so upsetting

Hmmm I probably still wouldn't - I just cant see myself fulfilling what a God would want me to, hence why I would also not be suited to religion
    You would rather live this short life, happily, and go to hell (I am not saying you will go to hell) than live this life with the slightest of difficulty, allowing an eternity in peace in heaven??
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Crap, just realised you probably don't believe in heaven or hell.. BTW your point is not valid in my opinion, cos your too lazy to fulfil your destiny?

ReputationRep:
    God it had better not be... what hope would we all have then?
    Why need hope, when we have god to trust, he will guide us (no need for hope)....

ReputationRep:
    You would rather live this short life, happily, and go to hell (I am not saying you will go to hell) than live this life with the slightest of difficulty, allowing an eternity in peace in heaven??
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Crap, just realised you probably don't believe in heaven or hell.. BTW your point is not valid in my opinion, cos your too lazy to fulfil your destiny?
    Yes I would, which I don't really think is too much of a bad thing (and I hope I don't - though how would I know?) This life is difficult enough as it is (typical teenage quote) - woah-betide me if it could get any harder :rofl:

I don't I'm afraid - oh really? Its just an opinion - doesn't mean its indefinitely right (though you did ask me why) and its not out of laziness I just don't believe in God ok?

ReputationRep:
    Well, joy is fake!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:
    Why need hope, when we have god to trust, he will guide us (no need for hope)....
    How about hope through God?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would, which I don't really think is too much of a bad thing (and I hope I don't - though how would I know?) This life is difficult enough as it is (typical teenage quote) - woah-betide me if it could get any harder :rofl:

I don't I'm afraid - oh really? Its just an opinion - doesn't mean its indefinitely right (though you did ask me why) and its not out of laziness I just don't believe in God ok?
    You will regret it remember that !! Oh, I hope our talk hasn't changed our relationship as friends!

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

How about hope through God?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    E.g.
    I hope that I will be famous.
    (Wrong)

In Sha Allah (If god wills) I will be famous.
    I don't need hope, I want something I pray to god, he will deliver as long as it's not against my religion!

ReputationRep:
    You will regret it remember that !! Oh, I hope our talk hasn't changed our relationship as friends!
    I will regret not choosing religion? Haha well why do you believe then?

And no it hasn't :hugs: - I just dislike it when someone asks for an opinion and then completely picks it to pieces when it was just an opinion

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.