Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    And me!!!
    Lol SassKing please inform this child of Lord McCulloch's presence

(Original post by SassKing13)
    Indeed :rofl: and Porcupine is actually a dramatic (and good) song!
    Hahaha I honestly cant image that :rofl: Imagine seeing it live - I wouldnt know whether to be amazingly impressed or laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)

Hahaha I honestly cant image that :rofl: Imagine seeing it live - I wouldnt know whether to be amazingly impressed or laugh
    Erm, child? I am actually an Adult!

ReputationRep:
    oi oi Axel Johann
    idk how else to reply bcd cannot reply on the profile message!!!!

I deleted some messages, is it okay now??

ReputationRep:
    Was it really you? Gosh I cant remember she is the big little sister and I am the little big sister :lol:
    And yeah I do! Makes a change as to what I would usually listen to/read And some of the golf articles are quite interesting (even I don't read the entire magazine )
    How has your day been anyways? :hello:
    I swear it was, yeah :lol:

:lol:

Haha awesome

The wave :lol: :hello:

It's actually been quite good I finished the work that I'd been going into College to do the past few days What about you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, child? I am actually an Adult!
    Ern Rhythm I already know you are 13 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    because idk how else to chat to ya lmfao

Axel Johann I deleted some messages, is that better? Idk lmfao never know what to do when I cannot reply to the profile messages :rofl2:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    oi oi Axel Johann idk how else to reply bcd cannot reply on the profile message!!!!I deleted some messages, is it okay now??
    :rofl: :rofl:

I'll enabled my VMs :lol: you can reply now

By the way, the max amount of private messages you can have is 600 that's Inbox + Sent Items

ReputationRep:
    Ern Rhythm I already know you are 13 :rofl:
    Well then, I am a 13 year old adult. I am fully grown and developed, meaning I am an Adult..... Google it!

ReputationRep:
    I swear it was, yeah :lol:

:lol:

Haha awesome

The wave :lol: :hello:

It's actually been quite good I finished the work that I'd been going into College to do the past few days What about you? :hugs:
    Hahaha :lol: I shall not argue with that then!

In know aww its such a sweet little emoji :hello:

Oooh very good!! Ahh that's good to hear Not toooooo bad... I have some frees on Thursdays so take myself off the library to catch up on work :hugs: Also just rediscovered 15 or so Rolling Stones albums I apparently own :rofl: Also found something out that shocked me a bit too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well then, I am a 13 year old adult. I am fully grown and developed, meaning I am an Adult..... Google it!
    Well the true definition of adult is someone over the age of 18 (however I would not say that I am an adult ) I don't think you are 'fully developed' at 13 I'm afraid (though that is just my opinion )

ReputationRep:
    Well the true definition of adult is someone over the age of 18 (however I would not say that I am an adult ) I don't think you are 'fully developed' at 13 I'm afraid (though that is just my opinion )
    Well that is incorrect.... https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And yes I am developed! You've never seen or heard me either!

ReputationRep:
    Well that is incorrect.... https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And yes I am developed! You've never seen or heard me either!
    Jeeez you must have grown fast I think its to do with mentality as well.... and I'm afraid I don't really see an 'old head on young shoulders' But you are correct - I wouldn't know as I have never actually met you

ReputationRep:

Although they shorten it when they do it live, so you don't hear the colander part :lol: Amazingly impressed Quite an ominous song...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIvLAtp0sc&t=34m52s

ReputationRep:
    Jeeez you must have grown fast I think its to do with mentality as well.... and I'm afraid I don't really see an 'old head on young shoulders' But you are correct - I wouldn't know as I have never actually met you
    Mentally, by the way I write when I am serious you can probably see that I am quite mature. I do not write in a childish way, nor do I write with slang.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :lol: I shall not argue with that then!

In know aww its such a sweet little emoji :hello:

Oooh very good!! Ahh that's good to hear Not toooooo bad... I have some frees on Thursdays so take myself off the library to catch up on work :hugs: Also just rediscovered 15 or so Rolling Stones albums I apparently own :rofl: Also found something out that shocked me a bit too :lol:

:rofl: :hello:

Ah, I see :hugs:

Ah, that's awesome! I have Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers to listen to (I've listened to Sticky Fingers once so far ).

What did you find out? Unless it's personal and you'd rather not share...

ReputationRep:
    Mentally, by the way I write when I am serious you can probably see that I am quite mature. I do not write in a childish way, nor do I write with slang.
    I agree with what you say - but what about the 'TSR experiment' or use of buffting?

ReputationRep:
    Although they shorten it when they do it live, so you don't hear the colander part :lol: Amazingly impressed Quite an ominous song...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIvLAtp0sc&t=34m52s
    Ahhh right I see :lol: ahh dammit!! I quite liked that - quite atmospheric, his voice seems quite raw paired with the surreal instrumentals!

ReputationRep:

:rofl: :hello:

Ah, I see :hugs:

Ah, that's awesome! I have Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers to listen to (I've listened to Sticky Fingers once so far ).

What did you find out? Unless it's personal and you'd rather not share...
    Hahaha I had no idea how many there were :rofl: Oooh cool!! Shall I list the ones I have?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aftermath
    Beggars Banquet
    Between the Buttons
    Exile on Main Street
    Five by Five
    Forty Licks (1 & 2)
    Goats Head Soup
    Let it Bleed
    Some Girls
    Sticky Fngers
    Tattoo You
    Rolling Sttone's Ep's
    Rolling Stones No.2 (?)
    Rolling Stones Singles
    Their Satanic Majesties Request

Haha nah its okay - just shocked me a bit but;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, both of my best friends are gay (though not for eachother) which kind of..... I don't know.... weirded me out a bit? Sorry I hope that doesn't sound homophobic

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh right I see :lol: ahh dammit!! I quite liked that - quite atmospheric, his voice seems quite raw paired with the surreal instrumentals!

Indeed I think it's that he has that unique voice, which works well with surreal, weird instrumentals like that. Jim Morrison is the same I think.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I had no idea how many there were :rofl: Oooh cool!! Shall I list the ones I have?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aftermath
    Beggars Banquet
    Between the Buttons
    Exile on Main Street
    Five by Five
    Forty Licks (1 & 2)
    Goats Head Soup
    Let it Bleed
    Some Girls
    Sticky Fngers
    Tattoo You
    Rolling Sttone's Ep's
    Rolling Stones No.2 (?)
    Rolling Stones Singles
    Their Satanic Majesties Request
    Haha nah its okay - just shocked me a bit but;
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, both of my best friends are gay (though not for eachother) which kind of..... I don't know.... weirded me out a bit? Sorry I hope that doesn't sound homophobic
    That's so cool! I'll try and listen to Exile on Main Street sometime The only full proper Stones album I've heard so far is Sticky Fingers. I have their greatest hits, but that doesn't count.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah right I see... I've never been in a situation like that myself... No, don't worry, it doesn't and I know you're not that sort of person anyway!

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

Indeed I think it's that he has that unique voice, which works well with surreal, weird instrumentals like that. Jim Morrison is the same I think.
    I agree with you there, I haven't heard anyone quite like him! I haven't really listened to The Doors if I'm honest (its on the to do list )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.