Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    That's so cool! I'll try and listen to Exile on Main Street sometime The only full proper Stones album I've heard so far is Sticky Fingers. I have their greatest hits, but that doesn't count.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah right I see... I've never been in a situation like that myself... No, don't worry, it doesn't and I know you're not that sort of person anyway!
    Hahaha glad you think so! Exile on Main Street is my second favourite one (after Sticky Fingers).... I don't this there is a song on that I dislike! Hahaha that's better than none
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know this sounds bad.... but I wish I hadn't have found out... don't really know what to do about it (though there is nothing really I can do :lol:) Haha phew! I mean I like then both but don't really know what to make of it.... hmmm.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    I agree with you there, I haven't heard anyone quite like him! I haven't really listened to The Doors if I'm honest (its on the to do list )
    It's great, because it can be quite low, almost dark, and also really powerful and theatrical! You said you listened to their first album recently? They're a fantastic band and the first album is great They're my main band at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha glad you think so! Exile on Main Street is my second favourite one (after Sticky Fingers).... I don't this there is a song on that I dislike! Hahaha that's better than none
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know this sounds bad.... but I wish I hadn't have found out... don't really know what to do about it (though there is nothing really I can do :lol:) Haha phew! I mean I like then both but don't really know what to make of it.... hmmm.....
    I've heard it is extremely highly regarded Double album. I will listen to it at some point
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can sort of understand where you're coming from, I'm not quite sure how I'd react if it were me, to be honest... It's not like they're suddenly different people though, maybe you just need time to come to terms with it? I don't know

ReputationRep:
    It's great, because it can be quite low, almost dark, and also really powerful and theatrical! You said you listened to their first album recently? They're a fantastic band and the first album is great They're my main band at the moment.
    Hahaha yeah I see what you mean there is real depth to it which I like. And I did, but only briefly. I mean to listen to it again properly when I get chance Though I think I said I liked Light My Fire and The End (?) Are they actually? Well I hope you are enjoying listening to them then!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it is extremely highly regarded Double album. I will listen to it at some point
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can sort of understand where you're coming from, I'm not quite sure how I'd react if it were me, to be honest... It's not like they're suddenly different people though, maybe you just need time to come to terms with it? I don't know
    Someone recommended it to me about 4 years ago (I think it was his favourite one :lol:) and I am so glad he did - its fantastic! Haha please do! (if not I shall I have to send it to you :lol:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just don't really know how to handle it, I mean I don't want to treat them any differently but subconsciously I probably will which is a shame... hmm maybe I just need to forget about it?

ReputationRep:
    I should probably go to bed now, but hopefully see you tomorrow! :hello: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I should probably go to bed now, but hopefully see you tomorrow! :hello: :hugs:
    Goodnight! :hugs:

Btw I looked at the link to the magazine. I didn't read the which thing but it looks good. I bet you enjoy reading that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i laughed a lot at that :rofl: :jive:

hmm maybe, the Offer for Reading is too high!! They want AAB and i'm predicted BBC :cry2:
    So might put Royal Holloway down as a Firm!!!

aahh okay i see!! nice!
    Why would you laugh at that? I was being serious... You hurt my feelings...

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk :rofl: :jive:

Ow ;_; I see. What's going to be your insurance then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Why would you laugh at that? I was being serious... You hurt my feelings...

Spoiler:
    Show
    jk :rofl: :jive:

Ow ;_; I see. What's going to be your insurance then?
    Awwww Hodor sweet! I'm sorry :hugs:

:rofl:

Yeahhh it sucks- I wish clever enough to get higher grades tbh haha

My insurance is hopefully going to be Winchester Uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Goodnight! :hugs:

Btw I looked at the link to the magazine. I didn't read the which thing but it looks good. I bet you enjoy reading that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh cool - just thought I would give you a taster about what golf magazines are like :hugs: I do like to read some of it - that one was particularly interesting as it sort of delved into the history of The Masters too

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii RoadtoSuccess :hugs: I hope all has been going well. Really sorry I didn't post yesterday as I was revising for ISA exams next week.
    Was just wondering if you wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction with these two questions? (theyre both C2)

Name:  IMG_20160415_134742331[1].jpg
Views: 63
Size:  449.9 KB

Attachment 522855522857

Thank you!! A x
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Oooh cool - just thought I would give you a taster about what golf magazines are like :hugs: I do like to read some of it - that one was particularly interesting as it sort of delved into the history of The Masters too
    Ooooh that does sound cool:yep: :hugs:

Edit: logarithms look reallyyy confusing and complicated
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh that does sound cool:yep: :hugs:

Edit: logarithms look reallyyy confusing and complicated
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha yeah it is I suppose :hugs:

They were hard last year - though the natural logarithm stuff is actually easier!!

I watched Duran Duran on totp and my mum said 'you'd have thought they were gay, all that prancing about Simon LeBon did' :rofl: She then went onto tell me how her Sister had Simon posters from this magazine on her bedroom wall :lol: looks like I take after my Auntie then

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah it is I suppose :hugs:

They were hard last year - though the natural logarithm stuff is actually easier!!

I watched Duran Duran on totp and my mum said 'you'd have thought they were gay, all that prancing about Simon LeBon did' :rofl: She then went onto tell me how her Sister had Simon posters from this magazine on her bedroom wall :lol: looks like I take after my Auntie then
    Yeah after seeing those problems you posted I thought I'd simply look up logarithms and at least gain a small understanding as to what they actually are. My expression: :eek3:
    I never found out

Fair enough

Wow! Now way! Hahaha yeah you sure do :ahee::awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah after seeing those problems you posted I thought I'd simply look up logarithms and at least gain a small understanding as to what they actually are. My expression: :eek3:
    I never found out

Fair enough

Wow! Now way! Hahaha yeah you sure do :ahee::awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha that was me in my first AS log lesson last year :rofl: No wonder I did so badly in that paper - I couldn't do half the maths :lol: When you come to do it next year it will make sense - they start off easy(ish)

Haha ikr :ahee: looks like its in the genes :rofl: How dare she even put Simon and gay in the same sentence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Awwww Hodor sweet! I'm sorry :hugs:

:rofl:

Yeahhh it sucks- I wish clever enough to get higher grades tbh haha

My insurance is hopefully going to be Winchester Uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome!! :awesome: Haha that is so near to Portsmouth where I'm going (well like a 40 minute drive?!) We can go Squirrel shopping and play on the beach!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Haha that was me in my first AS log lesson last year :rofl: No wonder I did so badly in that paper - I couldn't do half the maths :lol: When you come to do it next year it will make sense - they start off easy(ish)

Haha ikr :ahee: looks like its in the genes :rofl: How dare she even put Simon and gay in the same sentence
    Hahaha awww well at least you have improved Hahaha thanks for the brackets with "ish" in them :rofl:

At first I thought you were saying that the emoji :ahee: is in the genes :lol:
    Well, she meant happy...yeah, that's totally what she meant...Simon lived a happy life in the 80s (not that he doesn't now )

ReputationRep:
    Good evening

ReputationRep:
    Awesome!! :awesome: Haha that is so near to Portsmouth where I'm going (well like a 40 minute drive?!) We can go Squirrel shopping and play on the beach!! :hugs:
    Winchester is such a nice place, I have relatives there (already mentioned that ).

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha awww well at least you have improved Hahaha thanks for the brackets with "ish" in them :rofl:

At first I thought you were saying that the emoji :ahee: is in the genes :lol:
    Well, she meant happy...yeah, that's totally what she meant...Simon lived a happy life in the 80s (not that he doesn't now )

Haha hopefully I will do this year!! Its okay - its so hard :rofl:
    Christ imagine if it was :lol: though it probably is
    Hmmm..... yes of course.... :lol: I think it was the head band/scarf that did it..... so camp
    Spoiler:
    Show

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.