Show
    Empty spoiler. :ahee:
    I waaaaaaant !! Tell me right now employee :fuhrer:

Spoiler:
    Show
    well played. Didn't expected that one. At least you did a spoiler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    I know what you mean, I agree with SassKing13 drinking is a social thing, not a 'lets see how drunk I can get at Corp tonight' affair
    Haha yeah. Tbh I haven't been to an event that I've been expected to drink alcohol or anything like that but I don't think I would. Oh well, I shall see what happens in the future
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    That's alright It's not for everyone. My idea of fun would be relaxing watching a film rather than drinking really :lol:

I went with my friends to my prom I didn't dance :rofl: None of us did
    Hahaha same (don't know if you already guessed that )

Yeah my friends are planning on me going with them haha fair enough. If I go I definitely won't dance - no way is that happening

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really can't believe that people are still immature like that at Sixth Form... You'd honestly think people would of matured :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ikr.... I mean I don't really mind seeing as its a joke and they have the mentality of five year olds, but I agree its a bit annoying when most of sixth form is 18 now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yeah. Tbh I haven't been to an event that I've been expected to drink alcohol or anything like that but I don't think I would. Oh well, I shall see what happens in the future

Hahaha same (don't know if you already guessed that )

Yeah my friends are planning on me going with them haha fair enough. If I go I definitely won't dance - no way is that happening

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have never been expected to, but will do if I feel like it (though not excessively) When you're at uni I'm sure you will be a little more open to consuming alcohol

Oooh when is your prom? I have the sixth form one end of June At my Y11 prom some of the teachers got a bit drunk... was very funny to watch them dancing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ikr.... I mean I don't really mind seeing as its a joke and they have the mentality of five year olds, but I agree its a bit annoying when most of sixth form is 18 now :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess it's not so bad if you don't mind, but from what I've heard of your Sixth Form, people are still in that mentality where they think it's funny to tease and annoy people etc. It's like...your older now, just get on with your life and don't feel the need to act like that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have never been expected to, but will do if I feel like it (though not excessively) When you're at uni I'm sure you will be a little more open to consuming alcohol

Oooh when is your prom? I have the sixth form one end of June At my Y11 prom some of the teachers got a bit drunk... was very funny to watch them dancing :lol:
    Hahaha yeah I probably will tbh

30th June I believe. Do you know the date of yours? Hahaha yeah apparently certain teachers at my school get drunk every year. Tbh I'd just rather not witness that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oooh here's one I'm doing it now
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/violet26/whi...-are-you-26b07

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess it's not so bad if you don't mind, but from what I've heard of your Sixth Form, people are still in that mentality where they think it's funny to tease and annoy people etc. It's like...your older now, just get on with your life and don't feel the need to act like that :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The only reason I don't mind is because if I make a fuss they'll carry on with it. God sixth form is awful, everyone still carries on like its GCSE when its not :lol: Its because they all have nothing better to do and take it out on the ones who are actually trying to act their age :lol:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I waaaaaaant !! Tell me right now employee :fuhrer:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well played. Didn't expected that one. At least you did a spoiler
    Hmm, okay. Are you using Google Chrome? :holmes: And do you know how to add links within the text, like so?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Another empty spoiler. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yeah I probably will tbh

30th June I believe. Do you know the date of yours? Hahaha yeah apparently certain teachers at my school get drunk every year. Tbh I'd just rather not witness that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha yeah

Hmmm either 29th or 30th June (cant quite remember ) Its a shame when they do tbh, its very embarrassing.....
    Oooh here's one I'm doing it now
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/violet26/whi...-are-you-26b07
    Ooooh ill have a go!

ReputationRep:
    You got: Smiling Anakin. Cute.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: I got Smiling Anakin too :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg look who I got :lol:

Sassy Anakin :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Hahaha I'm going to cry from laughter soon. So are are as sassy as SassKing says

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hahahaha :rofl: Omg these quizzes are too funny

ReputationRep:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha have a go at this (may take a while to load)

Look what I got!
    Your result: You are Simon Le Bon
    You're the adventurous type, someone who likes to leap before they look with the natural confidence that you can probably busk your way out of trouble using wit, charm and good humor. You're also someone who likes the finer things in life, and you're more than happy to indulge when you've got the means to do it. Why not? You've earned it. All these things do occasionally make you difficult company for people of a more cautious nature, and they can conclude that you're a little full of yourself. Luckily for you, you're too busy hanging off a cliff by your fingertips or steering your yacht into an oncoming storm to worry too much about it. In fact, you're so sure of yourself it's surprising that you even took this quiz.
    Fate or what?!

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglopheni...-duran-are-you

ReputationRep:
    That should have been you SassKing

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The only reason I don't mind is because if I make a fuss they'll carry on with it. God sixth form is awful, everyone still carries on like its GCSE when its not :lol: Its because they all have nothing better to do and take it out on the ones who are actually trying to act their age :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Well I'm sorry that you still have immature people to deal with like that :lol: Once I left school, all that stopped (thank God).

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl: Omg these quizzes are too funny
    Yup
    I have to go for tea now (late, I know )

If I don't speak to you both, have a lovely remainder of the evening and goodnight
    I'll spoil you with The Jumphug too :mmm:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.