Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Alexion)
    The 10,000th will me mine :evil:
    I expect great things from you :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :penguinhug:

Btw to make a new thread do I have to wait til this one is closed ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I expect great things from you :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Btw to make a new thread do I have to wait til this one is closed ?

No no, you can just create a new one anyway :cute: just title it "Just talk to me :3 MK2!" and put links to that in this one, and this in that one.

But if you do it now, this one might die before 10,000 :afraid:

(Original post by Alexion)

No no, you can just create a new one anyway :cute: just title it "Just talk to me :3 MK2!" and put links to that in this one, and this in that one.

But if you do it now, this one might die before 10,000 :afraid:
    Aw :/ then the 10 000th post will be your wedding gift :ahee:
    And I think I'll change the name because it was not only a "talk to me " thing haha

ReputationRep:
    Cool ! - don't lik math tho , sorry xD -
    Is Naveeza your real name ?? Because it's amazing *O*
    I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, for med studies ^.^
    What are your hobbies :3 ?

I will :yep:
    And my love-life revolves around Maths. Would have married it if it was a handsome boy with a good sense of humor.

And haha yes. Thank you so much
    Medicine? My mum wanted me to do medicine but I strongly disliked working in a hospital so didn't go for that. Plus it lacked innovation and that's my cup d tea so yup. Although I did do A level science haha 😂😂😂

Oh, there are so many but my favorite would be drawing and stalking people. Beware.. I'm a creepy stalker who would draw your life if I had to. BUAHAHHAA..

Okay jk jk, but seriously those two are my hobbies!

Wbu?

Oh and what's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Noara)
    And my love-life revolves around Maths. Would have married it if it was a handsome boy with a good sense of humor.

And haha yes. Thank you so much
    Medicine? My mum wanted me to do medicine but I strongly disliked working in a hospital so didn't go for that. Plus it lacked innovation and that's my cup d tea so yup. Although I did do A level science haha 😂😂😂

Oh, there are so many but my favorite would be drawing and stalking people. Beware.. I'm a creepy stalker who would draw your life if I had to. BUAHAHHAA..

Okay jk jk, but seriously those two are my hobbies!

Wbu?

Oh and what's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahah marrying maths :')

You like to draw ? Coool !! Stalking lololol !

I like to run, to play tennis, to watch anime, to travel, to learn languages ^.^

I'm sorry I don't like to give my name in a public forum but everyone arounds call me Frenchie, nice to meet you Naveeza :girl: (that name tho :ahee: :love: )

Aw :/ then the 10 000th post will be your wedding gift :ahee:
    And I think I'll change the name because it was not only a "talk to me " thing haha
    No, don't change the name! You can be TSR's agony aunt.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Keeping an eye on this :ninja: nearly ready for thread #2! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Hahah marrying maths :')

You like to draw ? Coool !! Stalking lololol !

I like to run, to play tennis, to watch anime, to travel, to learn languages ^.^

I'm sorry I don't like to give my name in a public forum but everyone arounds call me Frenchie, nice to meet you Naveeza :girl: (that name tho :ahee: :love: )
    Oh wait, add me in the travel and learn languages squad as well please. Totally forgot that! Although, I only know two and a half languages at the moment but I'm trying to learn more!!

I have met so many people who enjoy anime and I'm just like... "Where do I start from?"

And it's all cool. I gave myself the name "Noara" because when I initially made my TSR account, I was extremely scared of creepy, scary online people haha! So I totally understand.
    I actually like the name Frenchie it's pretty cute haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Hydeman)
    No, don't change the name! You can be TSR's agony aunt.
    What do you mean :O ?

(Original post by iEthan)
    Keeping an eye on this :ninja: nearly ready for thread #2! :excited:

(Original post by Noara)
    Oh wait, add me in the travel and learn languages squad as well please. Totally forgot that! Although, I only know two and a half languages at the moment but I'm trying to learn more!!

I have met so many people who enjoy anime and I'm just like... "Where do I start from?"

And it's all cool. I gave myself the name "Noara" because when I initially made my TSR account, I was extremely scared of creepy, scary online people haha! So I totally understand.
    I actually like the name Frenchie it's pretty cute haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woohooo what languages can you speak :excited: ?

Hahah I have too many creeps who are after me that's why I don't give my name in a public thread :3

Thanks for Frenchie haha , I actually am french ^.^ I suppose you're from UK ?

If you want to start anime, watch Death Note !! It was my 1st one and it's like : :ahee: :ahee:

What do you mean :O ?
    I mean just keep the name as it is because I like it. xD

I mean just keep the name as it is because I like it. xD
    Awww so cute :3
    But I like my new thread to be called "Unicorn's Kingdom MKII"
    Am I allowed L'Homme Caché :innocent: ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    at 1st it was a talk to me thread , then it became a chat thread so people were not really talking to me all the time xD

Awww so cute :3
    But I like my new thread to be called "Unicorn's Kingdom MKII"
    Am I allowed L'Homme Caché :innocent: ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    at 1st it was a talk to me thread , then it became a chat thread so people were not really talking to me all the time xD
    You can change the name if you want, but don't call it that. Sorry to say, but that's not the best name ever. D:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with 'Just talk to me :3 MK2.' xD Even if people aren't talking to you all the time, it doesn't really matter that much. :dontknow:

You can change the name if you want, but don't call it that. Sorry to say, but that's not the best name ever. D:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with 'Just talk to me :3 MK2.' xD Even if people aren't talking to you all the time, it doesn't really matter that much. :dontknow:
    Actually there is a reason why I want to call it this way xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PM incoming :yep:

Actually there is a reason why I want to call it this way xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PM incoming :yep:
    Hmm, okay. :holmes: You'll need a pretty good reason to justify why an inheritor of the French Revolution wants a pretend-monarchy (you know how I feel about monarchy :ninja:), though. :teeth:

Hmm, okay. :holmes: You'll need a pretty good reason to justify why an inheritor of the French Revolution wants a pretend-monarchy (you know how I feel about monarchy :ninja:), though. :teeth:
    I doubt you'll think it'll be a good reason :lol: it's a challenger's reason :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Woohooo what languages can you speak :excited: ?

Hahah I have too many creeps who are after me that's why I don't give my name in a public thread :3

Thanks for Frenchie haha , I actually am french ^.^ I suppose you're from UK ?

If you want to start anime, watch Death Note !! It was my 1st one and it's like : :ahee: :ahee:
    I know English (obviously!) and Urdu and a little bit of Arabic. At the moment, I'm trying to learn French haha. Want to learn it so badly lol

Okay maybe I should not have given mine out then...?

Oh really are you? And nope, I'm a Pakistani actually

Okay I'm going to give it a shot! I'll let you know if I like it :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Noara)
    I know English (obviously!) and Urdu and a little bit of Arabic. At the moment, I'm trying to learn French haha. Want to learn it so badly lol
    Awww so cool !! I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german - but don't speak it - and I'm currently learning Czech. Languages are liiiiife :ahee:

If you need help in french let me know !!

(Original post by Noara)
    Okay maybe I should not have given mine out then...?
    Up to you, it's not dangerous or something don't worry I just feel uncomfortable when creeps know my name, but it does not change anything at the end xD

(Original post by Noara)
    Oh really are you? And nope, I'm a Pakistani actually
    Cool :3 do you live there then ? And it is you on your profile pic ? If so, you are stunning :love:

(Original post by Noara)
    Okay I'm going to give it a shot! I'll let you know if I like it :'
    Cooool ! Let me know \o/

ReputationRep:
    Awww so cool !! I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german - but don't speak it - and I'm currently learning Czech. Languages are liiiiife :ahee:

If you need help in french let me know !!

Up to you, it's not dangerous or something don't worry I just feel uncomfortable when creeps know my name, but it does not change anything at the end xD

Cool :3 do you live there then ? And it is you on your profile pic ? If so, you are stunning :love:

Cooool ! Let me know \o/
    How can you speak Arabic fluently as well? I mean, I can speak a tad bit because I have lived in Saudi since I was 3 and a half years but how did you? I'm just a bit astonished hahaha

Ikr! It's like they say- with every new language, you live a new life! I absolutely love this quote!!!

And thank you so much! I will make sure to bother you once in a while hahaha 😂😂

And no, I actually live in Saudi. I have visited Pakistan a few times but have never really lived there ever.

And yes! Thank You so much! I'm sure you're gorgeous yourself :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Noara)
    How can you speak Arabic fluently as well? I mean, I can speak a tad bit because I have lived in Saudi since I was 3 and a half years but how did you? I'm just a bit astonished hahaha

Ikr! It's like they say- with every new language, you live a new life! I absolutely love this quote!!!

And thank you so much! I will make sure to bother you once in a while hahaha 😂😂

And no, I actually live in Saudi. I have visited Pakistan a few times but have never really lived there ever.

And yes! Thank You so much! I'm sure you're gorgeous yourself :'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dad is french and mum is algerian , she used to talk to me in arabic when I was younger , I became fluent ^.^ algerian dialect tho ^.^

Don't hesitate to bother me

Aw you love in Saudi ! I suppose it's hot right now ?

Awww you're so pretty
    (Tanks :lol: :3 )

What you up to right now ?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.