Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Why that :cry2: ?
    He is a King, and I am a mere peasant of the TSR realm....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    I think that we have established that the SassKing is out of my league
    Why that :cry2: ?
    I didn't say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Of yours

I think the aim of these is to look moody and uninterested, you know So that's why he looks like that in the photos

Haha oh right!
    Haha oh right!

Ahh I see... It must have been so hard for them not to laugh

ReputationRep:
    I think that we have established that the SassKing is out of my league
    Admiration is the first sign of dedication which is the first sign of romantication (yes I made that word up)

I think that you guys would be a sick couple (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? FrenchUnicorn and me will slow dance to get you in the mood and then violins, chocolate and romance all night long guyss Ive hired the band, decorations and surprise ending so he has to come now xD

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say that
    Hmm... but we all thought it

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    Admiration is the first sign of dedication which is the first sign of romantication (yes I made that word up)

I think that you guys would be a sick couple (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date?
    Hmm sure... you tell yourself that Forest :lol:
    Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town SassKing13 will be too busy admiring his Bunnymen collection for that :lol:

ReputationRep:

I think that you guys would be a sick couple (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date?
    This thread... :rofl:

I have a spare throne for Amellia123 post-punk and New Romantics. What do you say? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Me and z33 are open to more

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this a foursome :beard:

ReputationRep:

Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town SassKing13 will be too busy admiring his Bunnymen collection for that :lol:

Oh really? I can confirm this is false

ReputationRep:
    This thread... :rofl:

I have a spare throne for Amellia123 post-punk and New Romantics. What do you say? :rolleyes:
    Ikr it used to be all full of death threats directed at GG and now its full of romantic wedding proposals :rofl:

Hmmm I shall consider it.... Amellia does not appreciate being rushed on such matters

ReputationRep:
    Lol :rofl: not as awesome as you and FrenchUnicorn though! Who said I have a free night?! I might be planning to go out on the town
    You may have plans, you may not, but you will agree to have a free night if he does right, the esteemed king's offer would be one which you could not politely decline without seeming albeit stand offish and a follower of pessimism.

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen and chameleons, you are his true woman and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dat medieval speak tho almost tops your 3rd person style! Damn shouldve done both but then thered by hella syllables in each word xD

ReputationRep:
    [/b]

Oh really? I can confirm this is false
    :eek: okay then, admiring your Chameleons collection

I think that you guys would be a sick couple (sick in a good way not throwing up or nothing xD) but Im only guessing, why not we ask him? SassKing13 Amellia has a free night tomorrow so up for a fresh date? FrenchUnicorn and me will slow dance to get you in the mood and then violins, chocolate and romance all night long guyss Ive hired the band, decorations and surprise ending so he has to come now xD
    Hahahaha

HAHAHAHA

OMG haha poor people who are reading the thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    Is this a foursome :beard:
    Maybe a sixsome if FrenchUnicorn is down and a sevensome with you?
    :beard:

You may have plans, you may not, but you will agree to have a free night if he does right, the esteemed king's offer would be one which you could not politely decline without seeming albeit stand offish and a follower of pessimism.

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen, you are his true woman and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dat medieval speak tho almost tops your 3rd person style! Damn shouldve done both but then thered by hella syllables in each word xD
    You're not studying tonight ? :P

ReputationRep:

Nay I say! For the glory of your everylasting soul, you as the maiden must grasp this heroic opportunity and lay waste to your otherwise boring night on TSR. Yay I say! Be at one with true loves hold and realise your full position in which you hold in his glorious perspective. Be not doubtful on your inwards and outwards amazingness and recognise your elated worth of which you may still feel indifferent now upon. You are more than his bunnymen, you are his true women and he would be proud to have you stand amongst him. You must see past these medieval discriminations, these class system abominations and embark upon lifes true objective, to complete your yearning soul!
    :rofl: looks like SassKing13 is in luck then
    Amellia does not respond well to your 'poetry' and does not appreciate being referred to as 'working class' (when she is quite clearly a Middle Class classy lady). Do you even know what Bunnymen are?

Yearning soul? The only thing I yearn for is a biscuit!

ReputationRep:
    Ikr it used to be all full of death threats directed at GG and now its full of romantic wedding proposals :rofl:

Hmmm I shall consider it.... Amellia does not appreciate being rushed on such matters
    I could always serenade you to The Killing Moon

But no, SassKing respects that Amellia will need to take her time in considering this offer

Maybe a sixsome if FrenchUnicorn is down and a sevensome with you?
    :beard:
    Sixsome omg !

ReputationRep:
    I could always serenade you to The Killing Moon

But no, SassKing respects that Amellia will need to take her time in considering this offer
    Ahahahaha :rofl: I'm sure there are more romantic songs SassKing - what about All That Jazz? I cant quote Duran as most of their songs are too romantic :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You're not studying tonight ? :P
    I really should be xD, but too many banterous and nice people here, too much awesomness to walk away from
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Im blaming yall if I get bad grades tho xD

Nah Ill just revise in my dreams-HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE if you could revise in your dreams!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha :rofl: I'm sure there are more romantic songs SassKing - what about All That Jazz? I cant quote Duran as most of their songs are too romantic :lol:
    :rofl:

I'm sure "under blue moon I saw you" is more romantic than "where the hell have you been?" :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.